I'm Done

Author's Note

I changed Belle from Kelli Burglund to Ciara Bravo because Ciara Bravo looks younger, even though she's 16 in reality. She's much smaller than Kelli Burglund and looks more like Belle. 

I also changed the cover because I learned how to blend pictures.

So enjoy this chapter!

{Belle's POV}

Anger boiled in my veins as I looked at him. I used to think when I'd see my dad again I'd be happy, I was wrong. I used to think that when I'd see him I'd run into his arms and say how much I missed him, I was wrong.

This is all because attached to his hand was another woman's. She has blonde hair cut into a bob and a scrawny figure. A figure I want. Next to the woman was a girl about my age. She looks just like the woman, who I'm suspecting to be her mother.

He replaced me?

My eyes and the younger girls connected. I could see her fangirling on the inside. Typical, he brought her here to meet the boys.

Tears of anger poured out of my eyes as I made my way off of the alter. All of the boys liked back at where I was looking and saw my dad and I'm guessing his new family taking a seat.

I sat down next to Liam, he tossed his arm over my shoulder to pull me towards him. I rested my head on his chest letting the tears out. They mixed of anger and sadness. The sadness was mostly because of the funeral, but part of it is because I was replaced.

My grandmother walked back up to the podium and said now Scott will be carried to the hearse. Six men stood up and picked up Scott's coffin. I don't even know who these men are. I've only been gone for like two week, how can I not know who they are?

Then it clicked. Two are my uncles Shawn and Frank, they're not gay they're brothers. And the other four boys are my cousins Nick, Greg, Steven, and Frank junior. I haven't seen them in forever because they're related to my dad.

Why isn't my dad carrying Scott? Probably because he was to busy with his 'new family'.

Why am I already saying that his 'new family'? I haven't even talked to him yet. Why am I talking to myself? I need sleep, very badly. This stupid time change. It's only five in the afternoon here, so it's ten back in England.

"C'mon Belle. We're going to the grave yard now." Liam whispered, brushing a few strands of my hair behind my ear. I nodded, stood up, and walked out the pew.

Before walking out of the church I looked back at the mural of Jesus on the cross. Maybe I should start praying again. That first night when the boys took me in I caught Zayn praying. He said God saved me. I always thought Zayn was Muslim, but maybe because of the situation he started praying.

I really should start again. Since I stopped praying my consequence could've been being abused. It might've, might not of. Who know?

A strong hand grasped onto mine causing me to look up and see Liam. It's nice to have him here again. Those three days were torture. Mostly because I was scared, but not talking to him upset me too.

Right as we stepped outside camera flashes were going off, paparazzi yelling questions, and fan screaming. Are these people serious? They came to a funeral to see the boys? Are they fucking serious?

Everyone else that attended the service gave me and the boys glares. It's not their faults that their fans came!

"GET OUT! EVERYONE OUT! THIS IS A FUNERAL NOT A CONCERT! PEOPLE ALREADY RUINED MY BROTHER'S WEDDING I DON'T NEED OR WANT ANYONE RUINING THIS FUNERAL! SO GET THE HELL OUT!"