Confidence

~Thursday, April 17th~

{Belle's  POV}

My throat is still sore from singing yesterday. The boys had me sing six songs, which is five more than I'm used to on a daily basis. They weren't all original songs, I've only written three songs. I have a bunch of loose lyrics written down in a journal waiting to be made into a song.

Today is part two of my birthday make up day. I have absolutely no clue what it's going to be, and I'm practically bouncing with excitement. No one has ever done anything this big for my birthday. I would be perfectly fine if the boys only took me to the recording studio.

The boys taught me so much while we were there. Harry taught me how to use the sound board, Zayn taught me how to hit higher notes, Louis taught me warms ups, and Liam retaught me warm ups because he said Louis was doing them wrong. That led them to a comical argument and they both ended up being partially right.

But all through the day Niall didn't speak to me. I'm waiting for him to talk to me first before I say anything. Maybe I should be the bigger person here, but I want him to not me. It's just the anger and hurt in his eyes that I saw still haunts me. Part of me says I still remember it because I haven't talked to him, but I'm afraid to. What if I say something wrong? What if he is still mad because I haven't been eating. I've tried eating, just not as much as I should be.

"Make sure to wear shorts, sneakers, and sunglasses love." Liam spoke through my door while knocking his knuckles against it. Okay, that gives me a hint on what we're doing. Not a big hint but enough to figure out if we will be inside or outside. And since he said sunglasses that means we're outside. But now I have to wear my contacts. Yuck. It's not that I hate them, I just strongly dislike them. They hurt sometimes and move on my eye, but I guess I have to wear them since I can't put my sunglasses over my normal glasses.

I slipped on my gold converse high tops to match the gold writing on my navy blue tank top that says 'I party with Jay Gatsby'. I'm not done with the book yet but Liam said he's proud of me for trying to read it. The chapters are long so it's taking me awhile, I won't be finishing it anytime soon anyways because of my disorder.

My white ray bans settled on the bridge of my nose and I pulled my hair back into a ponytail. My entire outfit consisted of only two colors, gold and white. That's usually what I do, stick with two colors for an outfit.

I skipped down the stairs, extra perky than usual, before stopping at the end to be greeted by the boys standing at the bottom talking quietly among each other. Each had a serious expression. I heard one sentence come from Liam's mouth that made me know what they're talking about. "You have to talk to her first."

it's about mine and Niall's...um I don't even know what someone would label this. It's not as much as an argument as it is being scared to talk to one another. But maybe it will get settle today, or at least soon.

Harry spotted me and instantly stated "Belle! You're here! C'mon guys lets go to the car!" With that he grabbed Niall by the forearm and pulled him outside. The other three stood their starring at me with nervous, fake smiles. Trust me, I know where someone is fake smiling. I'm the sergeant of fake smiles. I'm not even sure if that makes sense, but who cares?

I shrugged knowing that the only reason they were nervous was that they didn't know how much I heard. But I heard enough to know what they were talking about. It's not like I'm mad, it's just that I wish they talked to me about it to. It's not even Niall's fault he was yelling at me while he was drunk.

Okay, so half of it was his fault. But he was drunk and couldn't stop himself from doing something while he was intoxicated. Nobody can.

I walked down to the car by myself with my hands shoved deep into my pockets. My mind skipped upon different subjects. From Niall to where we're going and to why there are two vans instead of just one. The last one was what really stuck.