For Now

Author's Note 

Special update! You people are so lucky that I'm bored on Mondays. Enjoy this and read the author's note at the end!

{Belle's POV}

Cole squeezed his arms tightly around me, hiding his face in the crook of my neck to block his vision from seeing Charlie have his meltdown. I hid my face in his chest to do the same. Tears leaked out of my eyes and down my cheeks like every other time I watch this. It always makes me upset, but Logan Lerman is such a good actor so I want to watch it.

"Belle make him stop!" Cole commanded as I felt his tears his my collarbone. This is the first time I've met someone that cried during this scene. Rose has never seen it and likes horror movie so she doesn't want to watch it. Along with Rose Leah likes scary movies, while the others all like action or comedy. I was the only hopeless romantic out of our group.

I'm not even sure if I'm in the group anymore. I still talk to everyone but not that much because of the time difference. Usually once they get out of school all of them go to sports practices or games. Then once they're done I'm usually sleeping or doing something with the guys. When I wake up they're still sleeping, then they're at school for the rest of the day.

It's hard to stay connected and lately I've been really lonely. Since the boys are usually gone I'm alone. All I do is read, draw, or watch tv and that's getting really boring. I've ran out of books, have no clue what to draw anymore, and the tv shows here are so confusing. You could say I really miss America.

"Is it over?" Cole whispered, not removing his face from it's position it is on my neck. I slightly turned my head, forgetting about the movie because I was lost in thought, and saw Charlie sitting in the hospital room. "Yeah." I breathed out. Cole didn't let go of me, instead he pulled me closer so my arms would wrap around his torso.

"You're so cuddly, like a teddy bear." Cole joked. Most people would say 'awe thanks', but for me it hurts. It's like he's calling me fat and hairy, even though I know he's not. That's what sucks about being me, I'm so freaking sensitive. He's complimenting me not insulting me. "You're cuddly too." I added a fake giggle at the end even though it's true.

He really is cuddly. He's muscular for a fifteen-year-old, not all muscle but he gives good hugs and cuddles nicely. Having a friend right now to hug and cuddle with is nice, and since he's gay I won't have to worry about liking him. Seriously he's hot, but him being homosexual is like a sign saying that he was sent to be my friend, not a boyfriend.

I don't need a boyfriend right now either. I'm thirteen, almost fourteen, it's not like I could really do anything with him. Dating Emerson was kind of stupid. I was leaving the country a few days after and we only lasted a week, so yeah.

Wow, when I said 'leaving the country' it sounded like I was on the lamb.

"Th-" Cole started but was cut off by the front door swinging open and Liam's voice saying "Belle we're home!" Right as he stepped into the living room and saw Cole and I his smile dropped and changed his happy expression into a serious one. Shit. "Liam it's not what it looks like." I tried to plead as I scooted away from Cole.

With my luck all of the boys caught Cole and I cuddling. "I swear we-" Cole tried to help me out but was interrupted by Louis yelling "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE A BOY HERE WHEN YOU'RE HOME ALONE?" I flinched at the volume of his voice, but no one noticed. Harry looks furious along with Louis and Liam, while Niall and Zayn look disappointed.

"It's-it's not what it looks like." I informed them, stuttering over my own words. It's not. "DON'T GIVE US THAT SHIT! WE WERE ALL YOUR AGE ONCE AND WHEN YOU KIDS ARE ON THE COUCH IT COULD'VE GONE MUCH FURTHER IF WE DIDN'T COME BACK SOONER!" Harry yelled, his face bright red. A tear fell down my cheek. Not once have I heard them yell at me, and it's freaking scary. "But I- we-" I tried again, the tears free falling. "Stop. Don't lie to us." Zayn spoke completely serious, not a single emotion showing through his voice or on his facial expression.