Worry

~Friday, April 5th~

{Belle's POV}

When I woke up I was surrounded by everything that's in my room. But the last thing I remember was sitting in the car with Harry. Was all of what happened at Harry's mom's houe a dream? No, because when we were in the car it was dark outside. Harry must've carried me inside. Awe, he's such a sweetheart.

I swung my legs over the side of my bed and stretched causing my back to crack. As I walked out of my room I could hear Harry's chain saw snores but not Zayn's. Harry's probably too loud.

I giggled at my own joke as I walked downstairs to the kitchen. As I took my last step off the stairs I noticed everyone was still sleeping. Maybe some alone time will be good for me.

***

I was so freakin' wrong about this alone time! All of these tv shows in England are so different than the ones in America! I'm so lonely. Well this is better than school.

If Liam were awake he'd be quizzing me on English or Math or Social Studies etc. He started home schooling me two days ago. To him it's fun, to me it's occasionally fun. Usually I don't know what most of the words in the books Liam and I read mean.

It's very frustrating, Liam notices it and tries to make it easier for me but it only works sometimes. Back in Hillsdale I was in A.I.S. reading class because I'm not very good with vocabulary, and I'm working on reading faster. It didn't seem to work though, I've been in it for two years and I've only gotten the slightest bit.

That's one of the things I haven't told the boys. I don't want them judging me, or giving me special treatments. Well I think they already do because I'm suicidal, a cutter, and was abused. I'm not proud of anything I am.

"Mornin' sweetie!" Liam cheered, causing me to smile. "Good morning!" I spoke with just as much as excitement as he did. A chuckle escaped his lips as he disappeared into the kitchen.

I resumed laying on the couch, flipping through the cancels until I found the movie Enchanted. I don't really like this movie, but it's better than nothing.

"What are you watching?" Liam asked, lifting my legs up, sitting down where they were resting, then placing them on his lap. "Enchanted." I groaned as he took a sip of tea. He chuckled, removing the mug from his lip and looking at me.

"Then why don't we read?" I internally groaned, but pulled on a fake smile and nodded. Even though my reading sucks it's better than watching this movie.

Liam left the room then came back with a paperback copy of "The Pigman". It's the weirdest title, but the book is pretty good so far. We're only at the third chapter, but it's very good. "Liam, you can read first." I offered even though I know he is going to protest.

"I read first for the last chapter. It's your turn." Damn it, I knew he was going to say that. DIdn't I say that? I sighed as he tossed his arm over my shoulder and pulled me into his chest. Like I said, I suck at reading.

All of the letters get mixed up in my head making it hard to tell which is which. A 'b' looks like a 'd', a 'u' looks like a 'n', a 'm' looks like a 'w', and a 'z' looks like a 's'. It's very confusing for me. I don't know why it's like that and I'm not sure if everyone else is like that because I'm to scared to ask. I don't want to be bullied because of it.

Liam flipped open to page fourteen, chapter three. Once I tried to read the first sentence in my head it got all jumbled up. What I saw was 'Like Lorraime tolb yon, I really an very hambzowe amb bo have fadnlonz eyez.' The real sentence was 'Like Lorraine told you, I really am very handsome and do have fabulous eyes.' But that's not what I saw.