Chapter 01

Kim Jisoo, 26 years old, South Korean Woman, one of the most talented actress of Korea, one of the most popular idol of Korea, one of the most rich celebrity of her generation, one of the most gorgeous person in the world, and as everyone knows, one of the most playgirl of the whole freaking galaxy.

She's never been in any public relationship and yet, she is the Queen of Scandal.

This is actually funny how everyone agrees on one fact "She is Unique".

And if you ask me : I. Hate. Her. But I will agree, oh she's definitely unique, I mean even for me. No really, she's alone in my category "person that I Hate", in other words, she's unique... there.

My biggest flex is probably the fact that she and I, have nothing in common.

And it seems that the more I hate her the more I see her, this girl is everywhere.

Ok we got it, you're pretty, but your heart shaped lips won't make me buy this car, or this phone, neither this apartment... for real. She is everywhere. I sometimes feel like there are only 5 Korean models, three of them are men, one is a woman and the last one is Jisoo.

Model isn't even her first job, nor her second actually.

She's an actress, so I just don't watch her series or movie.

She's an idol, so I don't listen to her music.

But what about being a model, I mean I can't just walk in the street with my eyes closed can I.

Well I should try, I think being hit by a bus will be more pleasant than seeing her face every two minutes of my day.

...

Rosé Park, aka Roesanne, Chayeoung, Rosie, the golden voice or whatever...

Come on, how much of a pretentious person you have to be for having this much nickname, as if one name wasn't enough for your whole person. Pffff... Anyway...

Rosé Park, 26 years old, Australian and South Korean Woman, was raised in Australia before coming to Korea to start idol training, and now that she's one of the most famous idols, I guess we can say : she succeeded. She has as many viral hits as she has songs.

Singer, Dancer and Songwriter, first name : Rosé.

Beautiful personality, prettiest face, purest soul, last name : Park.

She has never been in any kind of scandal, of course she has faced some ridiculous rumors which have always proven false, but never serious ones.

It's kinda weird how everyone agrees on one fact "She is Precious". And if you ask me, yes she is. So precious that I recommend to put her somewhere so protected that you never see her, or hear about her.

Really she's so boring, did this girl even have a laugh, or a no 'because of the camera' fake smile ?

Well if I have to think of this precious perfect blonde idol in one word I will say : Ihateher, and in three : I hate her.

...

Rosé pov

Every eleven publicity ads. Kim Jisoo is on 1 of 11 publicity ads that I have seen since the car started.

Two things are scary about that fact : firstly, it's only been 20 minutes. Secondly, we're in Seoul, do you have any idea of how many publicity boards there are ? Spoiler, a lot.

Only by seeing her in the picture I saw her way of walking, her way of speaking, even her way of breathing, and trust me, all of them upset me... it exhausted me.