Chapter 13

I woke up to my phone alarm, this time I'm not on top of Jisoo, actually she's not in the room.

I do my morning hygiene and get dressed before entering the living room where Jennie is cooking breakfast with Jisoo while Lisa is watching the tv sitting on one of the counter chairs.

"Hi girls."

Jennie offers me her nicest smile and answers :

"Hi Rosie."

I take a seat next to Lisa and she asks me :

"Have you been bickering again ?"

"What ?"

"Jisoo and you."

I look at the older girl who didn't bother to look up and ask, a little confused :

"What do you mean ?"

Lisa was about to explain when Jennie interrupts her :

"We found Jisoo asleep on a chair next to the window."

She points out the chair still next to the window.

Did she spend the night here ? As if I wasn't feeling guilty enough about the way our last night's conversation ended, she has now decided to spend her last night in the camp sleeping on a chair.

I search for something to answer but Jisoo didn't let me time to speak :

"We didn't fight, I just wanted some fresh air."

Noticing Jennie waiting for my confirmation, I shrug and give her a toothless smile.

"The Paint War !"

Everyone is amused by how Mr.MC has dramatically introduced the sixth game.

Miss.MC smiles and says :

"As you may have understood, the sixth and last game is called 'The Paint War'. The rules are as follows : Each team has a certain amount of munition with which to fire at the opposing participants."

"As you can see, there are 5 different colors, and each team is allocated a color. The scoring system is simple: 1 point for each opponent shot."

"At the end of the game, in other words : when there is only one team left, the team with the highest score will gain 10 points, the team which came second will gain 8 points, the third team will gain 6 points, the fourth team will gain 5 points and the last team, the team with the lowest score; wil gain 4 points."

"At the start, each team will have as much munition as its opponents, for instance: Given that there are 32 participants, Blackpink, which has 4 members, will have 28 rounds of munition. Twice, with 9 members, will have 23."

"The only way to obtain additional ammunition is to reach the joker of the opposing team. The joker is a team member predefined by the others members, the only thing differentiating a joker from a normal member is that when he is hit by an opponent's ammunition, the attacking team steals 5 rounds of ammunition from the joker's team. Because of the colors assigned to each team, you must not take ammunition from others."

"If you hit a Joker, the attacking team must go to the supply point located in the center of the playing arena and take the 5 rounds of ammunition that have been placed there by a staff member. The Joker team, for its part, must give up 5 of its rounds of ammunition by simply dropping them on the ground."

"Shooting a Joker doesn't give you any extra points on top of the basic points awarded, just 5 rounds of munition, but if you shoot a Joker who has less than 5 munitions left you will gain all the remaining one but not more, for example if the team of the Joker has only 4 munition left, the team who will shoot him will gain 4 munition, not 5."