Chapter 25

"All Blackpink members have been invited to Paris New Year's Gala, it will be held in Le Louvre this 31 december. From 4pm to 6pm, a fashion show inside the museum will let the biggest names in French fashion to showcase their latest creations. From 6pm to 8pm, the latest film by Céline Sciamma, director of Portrait of a lady on fire, will be screened. From 8pm to 11pm, dinner will be served in the main hall. From 11pm to 12am, all guests are invited to join the banquet outside, in front of the Louvre Pyramids.

Finally, when the clock strikes midnight, fireworks will be set off to celebrate the end of one year and the beginning of a magnificent new one".

Once Alice's done reading the letter out loud, my CEO says :

"It's a great opportunity to meet celebrities from all over the world but also to reinforce your place in the international stage."

In the end we all agreed to be a part of the gala... It's not like we weren't excited by this idea anyway.

I know the four of us are delighted to be going to Paris for a big gala, but we'd all rather keep a low profile to look responsible and mature, than look like 5-year-olds on Christmas Day...

Two days later we were all on the plane to Paris, our manager and stylist with us.

Our hotel is fantastic, beautiful and huge. For once our rooms were not all on the same floor, Jisoo's room is on the fourth floor next to Lisa's while mine and Jennie's are on the fifth floor.

The view from the rooms is insane, we can see the roof and lights of Paris, it feels very romantic.

I have already been in Paris several times but it's the first time I feel this vibe everyone talks about.

When I rest my chin on Jisoo's shoulder and take her in a tight hug while we watch the city's illumination under the starry sky, it definitely feels magical.

"Do you want to stay ?"

Jisoo tilt her head toward mine, an inch away my face she answers :

"Always."

Fireworks again and fireworks always, don't they ever go even just for a day.

I'm hugging Jisoo, my girlfriend, my favorite enemy... I couldn't be happier today.

Jisoo pov :

"Do you want to stay ?

How could I ever think of going anywhere else ?

How could I ever think of getting off Rosé's arms ?

I love her and it's the scariest thing that could happen to me, but Rosé could make me fight a dragon with a pen... fear is just one in a million of the things Rosé makes me feel.

I had felt dead plenty of times before but I had never felt this alive, this in love.

How could I not stay forever ?

"Always."

I could be in front of the shittiest view, I won't budge an inch as long as Rosé keeps me in her arms.

Paris is wonderful, but honestly, I stopped looking out the window over ten minutes ago when I noticed that Rosé's reflection is far more beautiful than anything else.

"It's been a month today."

"What ?"

Rosé is still looking to the pretty view as I repeat :