Chapter 12

Rosé pov :

The awakening is difficult, especially because Lisa lies in the middle of the bed leaving no room for me, but also because I have no idea where the blanket goes.

So right now, I have no space and I'm cold, perfect.

I look at my phone : 06:37 am.

I sit on the bed, stretch my arms and notice that Jisoo is nowhere to be seen.

Without waking up Lisa, I head to the bathroom and make my morning routine.

Once I was about to walk to the dressing room, I noticed the blanket on Jisoo's side of the floor.

I sigh and approach it to put it back on the bed.

I pick up the blanket and let out a cry of surprise when I see Jisoo lying on the floor underneath.

She sleepily says an incomprehensible succession of words while reaching for the blanket I'm holding up against me.

Wait, did she sleep on the ground ?

I look at Lisa, she's barely letting me enough space to prevent me from falling off the bed but I guess Jisoo wasn't this lucky : Lisa's left arm and leg are all over Jisoo's side.

Full of pity for the older girl curled on the floor, I come closer to Lisa and asks :

"Lisa, can you move over a little ? To make room for Jisoo."

Lisa doesn't move an inch.

I didn't sleep well but I guess it was worse for Jisoo, she must have had an awful night because of the maknae.

I force Lisa to move by pushing her to Jisoo's side, and once I've done that, I let Jisoo know :

"Jisoo, you can come back to bed now."

"... noiatelyte."

I crouch down beside her and say :

"Jisoo. You don't have to sleep on the floor anymore."

She turns on the other side and mumbles some incoherent things before lifting the blanket to her face.

"Well, if you don't want my help..."

I sigh and stand up.

"I don't know why I even bother."

I enter the living room and start to cook breakfast.

"Hi Rosie, did you know where Lisa slept ?"

I look up and smile at Jennie.

"Yeah she said your snoring kept her awake, she slept in our room."

"Oh..."

She smiles embarrassed and says :

"Sorry about that."

"It's okay."

"Lisa didn't take up too much space ? I always have to push her during the nights."

"Well, about that... you should definitely apologize to Jisoo."

"What do you mean ?"

"She was curled on the floor when I woke up this morning."

"What ?"

"Yeah, Lisa didn't bother me so much but I guess Jisoo had a different experience..."

She chuckles and comes to help me cook.