Chapter 10

"Fucking phone."

I mumble as I reach for it and stop midway realizing it wasn't ringing.

I feel a heigh on my body and stop moving when I see Rosé lying on me, both naked.

I'm laying on my back, my right hand resting on Rosé's bare back as her head is in the hollow of my neck, her nose brushing my ear.

She slowly wakes up and raises her eyes to meet mine.

She rolls to the side without a word and asks :

"What time is it ?"

"I don't know, I just woke up."

She grabs her phone of the bedside table and stands up with a sigh :

"Well... what time is it ?"

"Don't you have a phone ?"

I let go of a giggle :

"I guess it's not 6am already then."

She shrugs and goes to the bathroom covering her naked body with some cloth that she took out of the floor.

I take my phone and open it : 5:43.

I stand up and knock on the bathroom door :

"Rosé, don't bathe already, you're not supposed to be awake. Put your pajamas on and come back to bed."

I don't wait for an answer, that she doesn't give me anyway, and start to clean the room. Clothes are all over the floor, the sheets are dirty, the blanket is in the corner of the room with the sofa cushion.

It is now 5:56, everything is clean, everything is where it should be, except Rosé.

"Rosé, the camera will turn on in less than 5 minutes, what are you doing ?"

The bathroom door opens and Rosé comes out in her pajamas.

"I was just waiting for you to finish cleaning."

She pass me by and I laugh, this girl is unbelievable.

"All this for not helping with cleaning."

She lays in the bed and replies :

"It's your mess anyway."

I follow her and go to my side of the bed :

"I guess I can keep your panties then."

"Nice try, but they're on me."

I smile and we both pretend to sleep for the cameras.

"By the way Jisoo... I'm not one of your fuck buddies, this won't happen again."

"I don't want you to. I don't like you either Rosie."

Okay, it's 7am and I really fell asleep, as Rosé did.

"Girls ! We're going in 30 minutes."

Lisa's loud voice woke us up.

I have to say that I prefer my first wake up, waking up with a pretty naked blonde laying on me is way more better and enjoyable, in every aspect, than waking up by someone barging into the room screaming some words and going out without even closing the door.

Rosé stands up first, she takes some clothes out of the dressing and goes to the bathroom.

10 minutes later she's out and without a word to me she goes to the living room.

Once ready I join the three girls and sit next to Jennie.

"So, the meeting for the second game is in 10 minutes. We did really bad at the first one, we have a lot of points gap with the others..."