Chapter 20

Jisoo pov :

I woke up before Rosé, too bad if she had planned to run away before I could open an eye.

I start preparing breakfast, which consists of putting out a box of cereal, two bowls and a bottle of milk.

Then I sit at the table with my breakfast and without waiting for Rosé, I start to eat and because I'm the kind of person who misses working, I turn on my computer and work on some unfinished tasks while eating.

Some noise makes me raise my head to see a tip toeing Rosé walking to the door.

I silently chuckle and ask her :

"Are you going somewhere ?"

She freezes then without moving an inch she answers :

"Maybe."

"The breakfast is ready, don't do your walk of shame with an empty stomach."

"It's not a walk of shame."

"Getting out of my apartment, tip toeing, high heels on your hand and dressed as yesterday, after a night of great sex, is totally a walk of shame."

"It is not."

"Not if you eat breakfast."

"I'm not hungry."

"Your last words before you fall asleep were literally 'I'm so hungry' so forgive me if I have a hard time believing you."

She sighs and lets go of her heels and purse before walking toward me.

She sits down opposite me and fills the second bowl.

"Just to be clear Jisoo. I am not one of your fuck buddies okay ?"

"You have already said that last time."

"I just hope that you don't consider me as one, that's it, it's not because I give in to the impulse a couple times that I will come as soon as you call me."

"Yeah it will probably take you 30 minutes to come here anyway."

"Jisoo I'm serious."

I close my computer and sigh.

"What am I supposed to consider you as ? We had sex too much time for a one night thing. We are not friends with benefits because we both know that 'friend' is not a word for us. We are both seeing other people which exclude the girlfriend concept. And finally, flings is another terms for fuck buddies... So tell me Rosie, what do you want us to be ?"

"Nothing."

"Then why did you always end up in my bed ?"

"Because you are a good player."

"Then what ? You are a good game ?"

"Maybe that's how you see it."

"You came here to apologize, I accept it but don't waste all your efforts in an argument with no foundation."

"What are you talking about, I was fine with getting out without a word in order to stop no matter what you think is going on. You were the one to prevent me from doing it, you were the one to ask me to talk to you but now that I speak my mind you are the one to be upset."

"I am not upset because you said I was a player, I'm upset because you didn't answer my question. I'm fine with everything Rosé, I can be whatever you want, but stop pretending that it won't happen again... we both know that it will. But since you won't put a name to what's going on between us, at least tell me something else, tell me why you keep kissing and touching me if you keep running away in the morning."