Chapter 23

"Good morning beauty."

I smile hearing her voice. I open my eyes and she's here, looking at me like I'm all she wants.

"Good morning Jisoo."

"I call you beauty and you call me Jisoo... That doesn't seem fair to me."

I laugh and we both get out of bed :

"Then how do you want me to call you ? Goddess ?"

"That would be great."

This smirks once again.

She lends me some clothes and we leave the room..

I sit on one of the kitchen stools and she starts looking for breakfast food.

"By the way Jisoo, we didn't really talk about our privacy level."

"What do you mean ?"

She fills two bowls of cereal and milk and hands one to me that I take with a shy thank you.

"I mean, you know... I don't want to go public but what about our company-"

"Oh."

I look at her and her reaction makes me panic. Does she want to go public ?

"Wait... do you want to go public ? Already ?"

"No, not at all, it's not that. I just haven't thought about that before."

I stole her smirk and says :

"About what ? About the fact that we have a public image and that we are famous ?"

"Precisely."

"Well, what do you think ?"

"I think I'm even more scared than I was."

Okay she's being very honest... she's always was anyway, why am I even surprised.

Jisoo seems to have noticed my strange reaction, she stands up and says with panicked hand gestures :

"Oh I am not regretting or anything, it's just..."

She let out some air and continues :

"I don't want to mess this up, I want to be a good girlfriend and everything but I have no idea how. As you know, my reputation is not very glorious especially when it comes to relationships so... I don't know what to do."

"It's okay."

I stand up too and come closer to Jisoo and says :

"Who cares about reputation anyway ?"

She laughs and I'm feeling proud.

"I don't want to go public either. I think the world is not ready to know that we don't hate each other as much. Plus everyone is crawling for the 'enemies to lovers' myth, we won't have a second of peace."

I chuckle and says :

"Okay then the public is a no. What about our company ?"

"No."

"What about our friends ?"

"Besides Jennie and Lisa, no one, not yet."

Jisoo keeps surprising me, I didn't think she was the kind of person to keep her relationship private, she never hid the person she 'dated'.

I smile :

"I didn't know you were this private."

"I am not, but you are and I want us to work. I can wait to make people jealous."