Chapter 08

Rosé pov :

The music will be out in 5 minutes, I'm very excited.

I'm currently sitting in the studio, on my right there is Lisa, Jennie is in front of me with Jisoo by her side.

Our conversation from last night keeps running in my mind since.

I couldn't sleep after but I bet she finally did.

Life is unfair, she wakes me up at 3am because she couldn't sleep without proposing this stupid truce and once I agreed I was the one not able to sleep anymore...

I guess that even in a truce she will find a way to bother me, a way that is not insulting, provoking or teasing, I made a point on it even though I'm containing myself from making sarcastic and mean reflexion to Jisoo since she enters the studio, I bet she's living the same struggling.

I dare to look at her and notice her eyes locked on me, I look down, surprised at meeting her gaze.

Wait, did I really look down, because of Jisoo moreover !

I hate myself, even more when I glance once again at her and see a smirk on her idiotic and pretty face.

I swear to god I'm gonna kill this girl.

This time I held her gaze and sent her a look which was daring her to tease me.

She notices it and her eyes darkened, she didn't say anything but I know that she's facing a tough battle right now.

"I'm so excited !"

Lisa says as she claps her hands with a bright smile.

Jenny turns to her and says :

"I'm so nervous, I hope they will like it."

"Of course they will. Everyone has been so excited since we announced Blackpink, they won't be disappointed by the song, it's a great one..."

Jisoo stops for a second before continuing :

"Even if some people have doubts about Lisa and I, everyone knows how talented you and Rosé are, if they don't trust us they will at least trust you both."

Wait.

I was about to ask when Lisa beats me to it :

"Was it a compliment ? For Rosé ?"

"It was more for Jennie."

"You say 'you and Rosé' don't try to take it back now Chichu."

Chichu ?

"I didn't say that I was taking it back."

Once again someone read in my mind, but this time it was Jennie as she asks :

"Chichu ?"

"Yeah I found this nickname for Jisoo, isn't it cute ?"

"That's exactly why it doesn't suit her."

Oops.

I realize my words when Jisoo suddenly faces me with her eyebrows up, so I clarify :

"Wait, it wasn't a provocation. It was just... I just think a cute nickname doesn't suit you."

"Then what ? Nicknames are made for being cute, not fierce and imposing, Rosie."

I hate it when she calls me like that, I used to love this nickname coming from everyone else but her, everytime she used it was following provoking words.

"Don't call me Rosie."

"What's wrong, I'm not the only one to do so."

If I can't play with her, she won't play with me.