TWENTY NINE

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚jackson avery and blair macaspac are in the woods

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
jackson avery and blair macaspac
are in the woods...
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Jackson eyed Ryder and Connor, giving his lacrosse teammates a "what the hell?" facial expression as everyone stood up to walk Blair to the basement door.

Connor begrudgingly opened the door, rolling his eyes at Penny as the girl seemed overly excited for Blair to go down there.

"You'll be fine," Connor whispered to her as he handed her a flashlight. "It's all just spooky stories to get into the Halloweekend vibe, I swear, everything down there is just like, my grandma's family's shit or whatever, old toys and clothes."

"It kills the spooky vibes when you say it's not really real, Connie," Penny giggled.

Blair just glanced at Jackson and his crossed arms as she held the flashlight and she went into the basement.

The light from the living room plus the flashlight illuminated the staircase and a small radius as she went inside.

She took a deep breathe and slowly exhaled as she finally made it to the bottom of the stairs.

There was boxes, some shut and some open with stuff overflowing, a few shelves with various knickknacks. She moved further and further, the light from the living room no longer guiding her.

She saw a few sewing mannequins, the fabric kind that made it so that you could pin the fabric to the mannequin before putting the piece together, with various outfits on them. Connor's grandmother must have liked to sew.

As she ventured in further, she found a super tiny dollhouse?—must there always be a spooky old dollhouse in spooky old basements? Can some spooky old grandmas be original, please? Though it looked way too small to actually fit any dolls in it...

As she got closer and shined the flashlight further, she saw that it was more like a miniature town on a huge wooden table. The first dollhouse she saw was pink and victorian style, and then there was a greenhouse, what looked like a makeshift road, tiny little lantern street lamps.

She honestly was fascinated by it, getting closer to view the rest of it when she heard something move behind her.

She whipped around quickly, her eyes widening and her heart racing when the flashlight illuminated what was behind her.

She saw what looked like a demon or something demented, and she screamed her head off before she immediately swung the flashlight as her fight or flight got activated—and Blair was a swinger.

The flashlight collided with the demented demon, and once she saw the demon gondown, and finally took off running.

Jackson heard her scream from his spot upstairs. He was already standing there anxiously with his arms crossed as she was down there, asking Penny how long until she could come back up.