THIRTY TWO

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Goodbye to Lucky Number 13, an apartment barely lived in, had carpet all over the place and made Blair scared of eating or drinking whenever she was there, and had no in-unit washer and dryer. Blair had just finished putting up her Christmas decorations, but oh well, she was packing them back up into boxes.

Apartment 13, where she had some memories she wanted to engrain in her brain: moving in and making Jackson rearrange her furniture; the Valentine's Day they spent together where he came wearing orange—after she had said she liked the old orange scrubs he had to where when the hospitals first merged together; the dinners they cooked together or the breakfasts she woke him up to; the nights he slept on her couch; how much it felt like she was living a dream whenever they were alone in there.

It was like Apartment 13 was a little place just for the two of them. Separate from the teasing they got at the Sorority House or the friend group vibes they got back in college when he and Ryder would sleepover at her apartment she shared with Hannah, or when she would visit and basically camp out on the floor of his old apartment with Charles.

Apartment 13 felt different. Not that she was there that often, but still. It was a place that was just for the two of them to just be in a way that they had never been before.

They'd have drinks, pour it out—alcohol and relationship wise. The last time they were in there alone, it was when Jackson admitted he liked Lexie. It was where Jackson used to crash on her couch way too often because he stayed over at her place way too late after dinner and making the drive back home just to wake up in a few hours to go to work was pointless.

Apartment 13, with it's nice view, with it's crappy Craig's List TV and DVD player, the three barstools April had bought her and the bendy straw set she gifted her as well.

Apartment 13, goodbye.

"Ah ah ah," Jackson tsked as he grabbed a box from Blair with one hand and ruffled her hair with the other. "No heavy lifting while you're in recovery."

She stuck her tongue out at him and ran her hands through her hair to fix her hair. It was a lot longer than it had been when she first moved, her shoulder length hair now reaching past her shoulder blades. She needed another haircut.

"You think Mark can do some plastic surgery magic on me and make my incision scar disappear?" Blair whispered to Jackson, putting her hands on her hips as Jackson takes another box from her.

She glanced at Lexie to make sure she didn't hear her say Mark's name.

It's not that Mark was a taboo word, but it was moreso that Lexie would have that look on her face at his name, and then Jackson would in result have that look on his face because of it. It was obvious to Blair that Lexie was not over Mark, and half of her disliked it because of her protectiveness over Jackson because of her awareness of his crush on Lexie.