Chapter nineteen

#Smut #perverted #Blowjob #teasing

Alec is kind of regretting his own rules as they are together in the shower. Standing close as the water trickles down their bodies. His eyes fixate on how the water runs down Magnus' abs, further down over his smoothly shaved skin and over his semierect dick. Looking absolutely delicious and downright swallowable... if that's even a word. Alec isn't sure, but there is no other way to describe it.

"I thought I would be the one to break you little rule first, but now I think it might be you." Magnus teases while Alec still can't remove his eyes from Magnus' lower body.

"I'm not breaking any rules..." He mutters. "And you will be the one to break them first." The competitor in him is clear as day. Still without removing his eyes from Magnus' beautiful cock, he falls to his knees.

"Fuck..." Magnus mumbles breathlessly. He swallows thickly a couple of times and then with more volume in his voice he responds. "it looks like it to me."

Alec looks up at him thought his thick dark lashes with a clear smirk on his face. "You clearly don't know who you are messing with." Then he leans in, still with his eyes locked onto Magnus' and gently blows out a breath of hot air, ghosting over the length of Magnus' dick.

"Asshole..." Magnus stutters with half-closed eyes. "I fucking hate you."

"Sure, you do." Alec says and blows on him one more time, drawing out a filthy moan from the tortured mans lips. Alec smirks.

"Yes..." Magnus lets his hands hover right over Alec's head, clenching his fists. Clearly wanting to grab his hair. "So fucking much."

Alec grins, tilts his head back and opens his mouth. Letting the water run into it. Then he puts his moth close to Mangus' now fully hard dick and let the water run from his mouth down to Magnus' dick.

"Fucking hell!" Magnus growls though gritted teeth much to Alec's pleasure. Magnus steps away from Alec and his sweet torture. "I'm not losing." He says. "I'm done. Showers done." He almost shrieks and bolts out and straight to his own room while Alec laughs wholeheartedly. He enjoys the victory, although it's bittersweet, since he is still horny as fuck and hard as a rock.

¤¤¤¤¤

Neither has spoken the entire way to the company. Both still fighting their semi-erections. They don't even dare looking at each other.

"This is going to be a quick visit, agreed?" Alec says and Magnus nods.

"Yes. Just a quicky. In and out."

Alec groans. "Fuck you." 

"Sorry. Mangus smiles. "Didn't know that it takes so little effort to get you completely hard again."

Alec rolls his eyes and drive into the parking garage.

"You are a complete asshole sometimes." Alec says and lets his gaze settle on Magnus' lips." Do you think it will be safe to kiss you here?" He looks out the windows. Checking if there is anyone else there.

"I thought we were keeping it inside the hotel." Mangus smirks. He is loving the power a bit too much in Alec's opinion. But then again, Magnus is the only one of them who has actually been able to get off, so Alec is more easily affected.

"We are..." He says. "But you are being a dick, and I want my lips on you." He grabs Magnus's jaw with one hand and forces him to look straight at him with a firm grip. "Any part of you." His eyes darts to Magnus's crotch, and his dick jumps slightly. "Seems like you don't need a lot of effort either." Alec places a hard, hungry kiss on Mangus' lips and rushed out of the car before magnus can take his revenge.

Shortly after, Mangus follows.

"You do know..." He says as he runs up to Alec. "It would be better for the both of us, if we just took care of this now. Before going in.

"And how do you suggest we do that?" Alec asks, very intrigued. And almost up for anything.

"The bathroom in the lobby. We get in, get each other off and go to the meeting. Without raging erections."

"Do you think we can do that without getting caught?"

"Off course. You go first and I'll meet you there in like five minutes."

Alec glares at Magnus. "Fine, but if you leave me there, I will get you fired."

"Do you really think I would miss an opportunity to swallow you dick and lick your balls" he says and Alec shuts he eyes and groans. A bit to loud. People is turning around to look at them.

"I fucking hate you."

"Now we are even." Magnus whispers and walks into the lobby, holding the door open for Alec. With one last deep sigh Alec goes into the lobby, casually letting the back of his hand brush against Magnus' pants. Then he heads straight to the bathroom. He has decided that if Magnus is fucking with him and doesn't show up, he will jerk of in here. Because he can't take this tension much longer.

Within a few minutes Magnus comes to the bathroom and pushes Alec into a stall with his mouth on Alec's, swallowing his every single breath.

"Open you pants." He says and Alec instantly obeys. Magnus spits in his hand and gently strokes Alec.

"Oh fuck..." he drops his head against the stall. "That feels so fucking good..."

"Not as good as when I put you in my mouth..." Magnus whispers then slides down to his knees, lifting Alec's shirt and kisses his skin along the way. Without the slightest hesitation, Magnus swallows Alec's dick entirely and Alec groans so loudly that he is sure the entire office has heard him, but for the first time ever he really doesn't give a single fuck.

Magnus sucks him good and strong. Clearly something he has done a lot and Alec silently thanks every last one of Magnus' previous partners. And he keeps moaning. Not able to stop – or just quiet down a bit. He is losing his touch with reality and is having a true out of body experience. His vison is blurry, his skin burning with desire and his senses overloaded. When he comes, he comes so hard he blacks out for a moment. When he comes to, he is sitting on the floor in Magnus' arms.

"Jeez, you scared me for a second." Magnus says.

"Good." He pants. "Because I think you sucked my soul out of my body, so you deserve to be scared."

Magnus laughs loudly and helps Alec back up on his feet.

"At least you aren't hard anymore."