1st world- Little Model×Ceo lover

"Have you thought it through?"
"...... Well. In a small meeting room of a
luxury hotel, a middle-aged man who looked like a manager in a hotel suit and uniform raised his eyes and looked at the thin and weak girl in front of him.
16 years old, with lovely facial features, delicate and fresh, wearing a soft cotton white dress. Like a fresh gardenia waiting to be picked, pure enough. The background has also been investigated, it is clear, the family is poor, and now the mother is seriously ill, so it is a voluntary transaction.
"The person you're going to see in a moment is our honored guest." The male manager's tone was a little more serious, "Don't forget to serve well, no matter what kind of request he makes, you must do your best to meet it." As he spoke, he stood up from the couch, "He's satisfied, you don't have a penny for your money." The girl in the
white dress nodded and responded timidly: "Okay."
"Come with me."
The two walked through the hotel corridor and entered the special elevator.
The male manager pressed the layer button and connected the Bluetooth headset: "Are you sure Mr. Pei is alone tonight?" ...... That's good. The
elevator doors closed slightly.
Almost at the same time, the elevator doors on the 36th floor opened, and a scantily clad and hot-legged beauty walked out in high heels. She paused for a moment, her eyes swept over the signage, her handbag in hand, and walked briskly to the door of a presidential suite.
"Knock knock."
After a while, the door opened, and the man in the nightgown had obvious surprise on his face: "Gu Li? You..."
The beauty glanced at the room without a trace, and was sure that there was only one man in the room, and couldn't help but secretly breathe a sigh of relief in her heart.
Call...... It's dangerous. Fortunately, I was in front of the heroine.
She leaned against the door frame, raised her eyebrows, and a charming smile was hooked at the corner of her bright red lips: "What, Ah Qian doesn't welcome me?"
Pei Dongqian's gaze swept across the beauty's deep V collar, fell on the pair of white and straight long legs, and the Adam's apple slid lightly, silently retreating half a step.
Gu Li immediately raised his legs and entered the house, threw his bag, closed the door, and threw himself into the man's arms, all in one go.
Pei Dongqian was not polite to her, picked up the woman and threw it on the bed, and pressed it closely.
Gu Li's chestnut long wavy hair was spread out on the sheets, the upper body was a deep V off-the-shoulder suspender, wrapping the towering breasts, and the lower body was tight low-waisted denim hot pants, tightly outlining the straight and full buttocks, and even revealing the edge of the black panties.
"Fairies..."
The man's eyes immediately caught fire, and he stripped off the few clothes on her body in three times, and his bathrobe had long since fallen apart, revealing a naked honey-colored chest and powerful abs.
Gu Li secretly admired that this figure is worthy of the configuration of the male protagonist of the flesh.
She raised her long legs and wanted to rub the man's sturdy waist, but he grabbed her ankles and pressed them separately to both sides, and the flower holes in the center of her legs were completely exposed.
The man tentatively probed his fingers, and the hole was wet and slippery, apparently ready to greet him.
Now he didn't want to wait for a second, and the already hard and erect cock gently pressed against the acupoint, rubbed twice, and the whole root was submerged with a "poof" sound.
"Uh-huh..."
Gu Li's body trembled, and he was suddenly inserted into the depths, his pussy was stimulated, and he reflexively contracted violently.
The man was caught comfortably and gasped softly: "... I haven't seen you for half a month, why is it tighter than before?
"Probably..." Gu Li endured the surging pleasure with the invasion of the penis, raised his arm and hugged the man's neck, "I miss you so much..." Hmm..." The
man pinched her delicate chin: "I didn't know which liar spirit was the one who swore to leave me?" The cock of the lower body is firmly embedded in the warm and silky inside, and it is frozen.
"People are wrong." Gu Li immediately softened in a flattering voice, twisted his lower waist suggestively, and looked at him with sparkling eyes like water, "Please..."
Pei Dongqian's psychology was greatly satisfied, but his expression did not show a trace of it, so he looked down at her for a long time: "What do you want me to beg?"
"Move..."Gu Li bit her red lip lightly, her face was innocent and pitiful, "Please move... Ah Qian..."
The man himself was about to explode, and he didn't have the patience to continue the "punishment", and his palms clasped her slender waist that was not grasped, and he moved quickly.
The thick hot cock breaks through the layers of inner walls and hits the center of the flower, and the frequency of thrusting is rapid and audible, and the force is getting stronger and stronger, stirring up the juice in the flower hole, and part of it is squeezed and overflows out of the hole, and slowly slides down the woman's full pussy.
"Hmm... Ah Qian, slow down, slow down..."Gu Li quickly ushered in the first climax under the strong offensive, and his body trembled lightly and tensed involuntarily. The man didn't mean to stop at all, like a savage male beast in heat, swinging his waist and crotch back and forth, pumping his cock wildly, and gradually pounding the lewd water contaminated at the intersection of the two into foam.
There was a soft knock at the door. But it was already completely muffled by the gasps of men, the moans of women, and the fierce intercourse of flesh with "poof, poof, poof".
"Uh-huh... Ha...... Don't, it's too deep... Ahh
The big palm touched it, grabbed a plump snow milk, and kneaded it wantonly, "I remember your favorite before."
"But it's really... Not...... Lighter..." The
woman below her snorted softly and softly, and under the continuous thrust, it turned into a broken moan, which gradually became unsupportable, and experienced a small climax, her eyes were misty with a damp mist, her cheeks were flushed as if drunk, and her small mouth was slightly open, and she let out a faint murmur with his powerful impact.
"Are you a vixen?" Pei Dongqian buried his head in the woman's chest and licked and sucked for a while, and forced the ejaculation under his body, slowing down the rhythm slightly, and the cock pumped densely as if it was going to fill every furrow in the inner wall of the pussy, "Ran back to seduce me again, huh?"
Gu Li bit her lip and struggled to maintain her voice: "I... No...... Uh-huh..."The brutal thrusting of the cock stimulated the soft pussy to contract and tremble again, and it was bitten firmly, almost making it unable to move.
The man gasped with a "hiss", and one was not paying attention, and he let go slightly.
He was a little annoyed by his loss of control, slapped the woman's tender buttocks lightly, leaned down and bit the red and full lips, and his voice was hoarse: "So good at sucking, leaving me for half a month, to hook up with other men?"
"No... Whining...... Really not..."Gu Li responded with a snort, forced to tears by the surging tide of love, and raised two soft little hands against the man's chest to refuse, "Don't want Ah Qian... I...... I can't do it anymore..."
The sweet voice with the faint resistance made people's hearts even more angry, Pei Dongqian grabbed her wrist and pressed it on the top of her head, and the bottom of her body was stiff as iron again, and it was thrust like a storm.
"Haah..." Gu Li collapsed on all fronts under the fierce attack, and was disgraced by the impact of the man's powerful three-cornered area, completely losing the ability to struggle, and his delicate body shook with the frequency of the impact, helplessly bearing the man's crazy invasion.
I don't know how long it took to beg for a long time, the man finally started the final sprint, and the cock went down to the deepest part of the ground, until it hit the heart of the flower, opened the palace opening and inserted it, and squirted out thick semen.
"Whew..."
Pei Dongqian gasped for breath with satisfaction, paused for a moment, and slowly withdrew from the soft hole. The woman had fallen into a daze, her body was powerless to let him fiddle, and the mouth of the flower hole below was pitifully spitting out sticky juice, and the area around the hole was slightly red and swollen from his dryness.
It's that he's too rough.
A little apology rose in the man's heart, but remembering the pleasure of galloping and ravaging just now, the only few apologies were thrown out of the clouds. He gently cleaned up the fainting woman, pulled the quilt over and covered the naked bodies of the two with satisfaction.