Small Model 6

Choosing a corridor in a remote corner away from the side of the venue, Gu Li looked at Su Xue'er who was pretending to be calm in front of him with a smile.
"Miss Su, do you know how much the dress you got wet just now cost?"
Su Xue'er blinked her eyes in a panic: "But just now... The gentleman said I don't have to pay for it.
"That's because he thinks you did it unintentionally. Mistakes made by carelessness can naturally be tolerated. Gu Li took a step closer to her and curled the corners of her lips, "But Miss Su, just now I was watching the whole process from the side, and I clearly saw that you did it on purpose."
Su Xue'er looked shocked, and immediately forced herself to hide her expression: "What evidence do you have?" I did accidentally bump into it.
Gu Li directly took out his mobile phone and clicked on a video.
"You secretly filmed me?!" Su Xue'er was shocked and angry.
"Everyone is a woman, why bother pretending anymore," Gu Li casually put away her mobile phone, "Ah Qian, he is handsome and golden, and he is the dream lover of thousands of girls, I understand this, but your unpopular hookup method will only make people laugh off their big teeth." There was no mercy of sarcasm in his eyes.
Su Xue'er was stabbed hard by such a contemptuous gaze, and couldn't help but burst out emotionally: "Do you think you can possess him for the rest of your life?" You are just a dirty young model, but you can be Mr. Pei's lover while you are young and beautiful now, and sooner or later you will be replaced by other women!
Alas, the simple little white flower turned out to be like this. It seems that it was not protected by the male protagonist in time.,It's easy to go astray.。
Gu Li sighed very regretfully: "Little sister, you seem to have made a mistake, I am not only Ah Qian's lover, but now I am also his fiancée." She said gracefully raising the back of her hand and showing her the delicate and luxurious engagement ring, "I will also be the rightful Mrs. Pei in the future."
She saw the surprise and jealousy that flashed in Su Xue'er's eyes, and turned the angle of her fingers more deliberately, making the diamond ring shine with dazzling broken light. He moved closer to her and lowered his voice: "Tell you, Ah Qian is the only one in his heart, no matter how good he is, he is also mine alone, no matter what kind of love he has in life, it is only for me." I've seen a lot of women like you who want to be a junior, but as long as I'm by Ah Qian's side for a day, he will never be able to give you half a look.
"I won't care about this time, so let's do it myself, Miss Su."
Gu Li glanced at her half-sympatheticly, half-mockingly, turned around, and left with his high heels in an elegant step.
Su Xue'er's tears dripped uncontrollably on the floor. She slowly slid down and covered her face and cried quietly.
She actually knew Gu Li. After all, she is a cutting-edge model who has been very popular recently, and her advertisements can often be seen on TV.
And because of the last live broadcast harassment incident, she later explained that her boyfriend appeared in time to save her, and some passers-by took pictures of Pei Dongqian holding Gu Li to the parking lot at that time.
Su Xueer recognized Pei Dongqian the moment she saw that photo. It was the person who asked her to seduce when she was in that hotel before.
In the photo, he hugged Gu Li's extremely caring appearance, which was completely different from his cold attitude towards her that night.
It turned out that this was the case when he hurt a woman.
At that moment, Su Xue'er simply regretted that she was too nervous and shy, and left helplessly as soon as he refused.
If she had been brave enough to throw herself into his arms, or hold him stubbornly and not let go, would it be a little possible to have a relationship with him? Is it possible that he will become the woman he prefers later?
However there is no if. After failing to curry favor with Pei Dongqian that night, the hotel manager sent her to another boss's bed because she was in dire need of money.
After hellish months, she finally got out of her previous life. After finding a job as a waiter, one day I suddenly saw Pei Dongqian's name in the guest list of the dinner.
Su Xue'er felt that this should be the opportunity given to her by God. Give him another chance to appear in front of her. The last time she didn't grasp it, this time she must not miss it again.
However, it backfired.
She remembered the woman with delicate eyebrows and eyes just now. She is even more beautiful in real life than she looks on TV. No wonder he can be favored by Mr. Pei.
If only she were her...
Su Xue'er cried in a low voice, and she didn't know how long it took, when suddenly a clean handkerchief was handed to her.
She blinked her tear-blurred eyes and saw the pair of black and shiny men's leather shoes in front of her. Then there are the suit pants. Up there...
Su Xue'er froze.
An elite man in the shopping mall who looked very similar to Pei Dongqian stood in front of her. He smiled softly at her: "This young lady, why are you sad here alone?" The
man's voice is very magnetic, although his facial features are not as handsome as Pei Dongqian, they are not bad, and more importantly, his temperament is gentle and amiable, not at all like Pei Dongqian, who is as cold as an iceberg and rejects people thousands of miles away.
"I... I'm fine," Su Xue'er quickly got up from the ground, pretending to be strong and wiped her tears with a handkerchief, "Thank you..."
Maybe she knelt for too long, her legs were a little numb, she didn't stand firm for a while, and one of her feet staggered into the man's arms.
The man naturally hugged her without refusing, and a charming smile appeared on the corner of his mouth: "It seems that we are very fateful." In the dead of
night, near the end of the dinner, a white sedan stopped steadily at the door of the venue, and a man in a suit hugged the petite Su Xueer into the car.
Half a month later, Gu Li signed a new endorsement, which is a luxury perfume of a French brand.
According to the agent, the advertising shoot was a team between the brand and a professional advertising agency, and the creative idea was very novel, and the makeup artists, stylists, including shooting, post-production, etc., were all completed by the company's professionals. From print posters to dynamic ads, the entire shooting process took about a week.
It wasn't until she heard Pei Dongqian talk about it by chance that she knew that the CEO of this advertising company was his private friend, Mo Fan.
This is not important, the important thing is that Mo Fan is the original second male in this meat world, and he is also full of affection and predatory desire for the heroine Su Xueer in the original plot track, and even almost turned against the male protagonist.
So this time, without Pei Dongqian competing with him, will he come together with the heroine?
If she could, then what she said to Su Xue'er before would be too much. As long as the marriage between the female protagonist and the second male is tightly tied together, her system tasks can be successfully completed without saying anything.
At the same time, however, in a high-class suite in a hotel, a man in silk pajamas was sitting lazily on the sofa, with a lit cigarette in the corner of his mouth, looking condescendingly at the woman kneeling in front of him.
"I think I've made it clear enough," the man frowned impatiently, "We've just taken what we need for half a month, and you're not an innocent girl, and you've taken the money, so it's interesting to be entangled now?"
"Mr. Mo..." Su Xue'er cried with tears on her face, "You give me another chance..."
The man in the pajamas was Mo Fan, and when he heard this, he leaned forward and pinched Su Xue'er's chin: "It's not a matter of chance, it's your body, I'm tired of it." I'll just throw away what I'm tired of.
Su Xue'er cried even louder.
Mo Fan lay back on the sofa: "If you do this again, I can only ask the security guard to kick you out."
Su Xue'er knew that there was no hope, so she had to stop crying and fell into hesitation for a while.
In fact, in addition to the few days when she first met, the man in front of her responded to her needs, and gradually became like the middle-aged male boss she met before, but he regarded her as the object of wanton play and venting his bestial desires. No tenderness or love exists.
It's not a pity to leave him.
She thought of Pei Dongqian again.
Obviously, Pei Dongqian is different from these men.
Even if she sent her to seduce before, he didn't give her the slightest chance. Just because there is that perfect woman by her side, Gu Li.
Thinking of the woman's gorgeous facial features and oppressive aura at the previous dinner, Su Xueer was jealous and hateful.
"As long as I am by Ah Qian's side for a day, he will never be..."This sentence echoed infinitely in Su Xue'er's mind like a magic spell.
As long as she's there.
As long as she's there?
How about that... Let her disappear. Is it possible for her to get Pei Dongqian's attention when she disappears?
Su Xue'er stopped crying, and her eyes became firm and fierce in an instant that she didn't even know.
She clenched her fists, lowered her head and begged: "Mr. Mo, I heard that Miss Gu Li has been cooperating with you in filming an advertisement recently, I wonder if you can recommend me to be a field assistant?"
Mo Fan was stunned: "Gu Li? He thought of the magazine photo he had seen earlier, "You know her?"
"I don't know," Su Xue'er replied as calmly as she could, "but I heard that she is very easy to get along with and treats the staff very well." I don't have any other job now, and I want to find a serious job in the future.
Mo Fan smiled: "She is the person who Mr. Pei holds in the palm of her hand, and the assistants are specially matched, how can you let an outsider be it."
"It doesn't matter if they don't look down on me, just ask Mr. Mo to give me a chance to try." Su Xueer insisted, "I don't need Mr. Mo's breakup fee."
Mo Fan thought about it, but he was afraid that this woman had heard about the man behind Gu Li, and she wanted to find an opportunity to go to Pei Dongqian. However, he understands the situation over there, and it is estimated that she can only be delusional.
He nodded slowly: "If you really want to do it, you can do it." However, I will not recommend it for you, I can only give you an admission ID card, and it will be up to you to recommend yourself later. After that, we don't have anything to do with each other anymore.
"Thank you, Mr. Mo."
Two days later, Gu Li's print ad shooting schedule soon began.
I heard that the person who cooperated in the filming is also a new male supermodel, and the two may need to have a lot of physical contact during the filming process.
Gu Li got tired of him in the nanny car for a while, sorted out his clothes and went to the dressing room. The make-up artist had just helped her get her hair done, and the hairspray needed a little time to dry.
It just so happened that Gu Li said that she was thirsty, so she sent the female assistant out to buy drinks.
Because Pei Dongqian didn't want her to be disturbed, he arranged an exclusive personal dressing room for her, and she was the only one left in the empty dressing room at this time.
A short moment later, a girl wearing a hat slipped into the dressing room.
"Miss Gu, I'm sorry for what happened last time." Su Xue'er took off her hat and said sincerely, "I want to apologize to you, I will never behave like that again in the future."
Gu Li looked at her from the makeup mirror, well, it's not bad, the heroine looks a little improved. But...... Looking at the current situation, has it developed to the plot she scheduled before?
"Is it just an apology?"
"That's... I really can't afford to pay for the clothes," Su Xue'er gritted her teeth, "But if you want, I can start working as your assistant today and repay it little by little with my salary." I also hope that you will give me a chance.
"Your proposal has little value to me." Gu Li confirmed the true intention of her heart, and of course she had to work hard to cooperate.
Her eyes were arrogant, she raised her chin slightly, and she was obviously sitting on the chair, but she cast her gaze at Su Xue'er as if she was looking down, "I can't talk about forgiveness or not, all in all, if you want to be my assistant, you are not worthy." Said with a bit of ridicule in his tone, "Don't think I don't know that you want to have a chance to be close to Ah Qiantao." I'm tired of seeing this kind of indiscriminate method.
Su Xue'er firmly grasped the things in her hand, approached step by step, and looked at the almost perfect woman in the chair with unwilling eyes: "Miss Gu, are you really unwilling to give me even a little chance?" Very
well, stop grinding and chirping. Seriously, Gu Li is a little tired of the rhythm of the heroine's dragging.
She put on a look of disgust that almost didn't match her facial features, and glanced at Su Xue'er with disdain with a beggar-like gaze: "You dream."
"Since that's the case," Su Xue'er had already held the back of Gu Li's chair, and her tone changed, "Miss Gu, don't blame me for being ruthless." Before the words fell, the cold and sharp blade quickly pierced into Gu Li's lower abdomen.
Gu Li endured the severe pain while putting on a shocked expression: "You... How dare you..."
"What don't I dare," Su Xue'er's expression was already a little dazed, and she muttered, "I have nothing to fear anymore." As he spoke, he suddenly became fierce again, "You go and die." I'm only possible if you're dead...", and then stabbed again.
Blood gushed out, staining Gu Li's clothes and the floor under his feet red.
It's really painful to be killed by a rookie. After all, there is no way to kill with one sword.
"Xiaoli?!" The female assistant came in with water, was shocked by the scene in front of her, and immediately rushed in and snatched the fruit knife in Su Xueer's hand, and took off her coat while shouting loudly and held her lower abdomen to stop the bleeding.
The movement quickly alarmed the left and right, and people kept pouring into the dressing room, some people tied up Su Xue'er with their hands and feet, some people called the police, and some people called an ambulance, and the scene fell into chaos.
Gu Li's consciousness gradually disappeared, and at the last moment, he finally saw Pei Dongqian's figure hurriedly breaking in.