The male protagonist's sister 6

Xiaoli's tone seems to be looking forward to it? Can she really listen to him obediently and not drink?
Thinking of her red face when she was drunk on her birthday, Lin Lang faintly felt a trace of worry in his heart.
He didn't want her to get drunk and unconscious in front of others, especially the boys in the class, in case a boy coaxed to confess, that scene... He didn't want to see it.
Thinking of this, Lin Lang couldn't help frowning, Xiaoli will always fall in love and get married in the future, she won't stay by his side all her life.
There will be another strange man who takes good care of her and spoils her like a treasure.
He persuaded himself repeatedly, but he felt more and more irritable in his heart, as if he had pressed a big stone.
The fish fried in the pan gave off a burnt smell, and he woke up like a dream and hurriedly turned off the fire.
Gu Li's atmosphere here was warm, a group of teenagers and girls who were usually confined to the school were like caged birds that had been released, and after dinner together, everyone proposed to sing, and Gu Li went to KTV with his classmates.
Gu Li sat in the crowd playing with his mobile phone, remembering Lin Lang's tone on the phone just now, and showed a shallow smile.
Who made her brother always not take the initiative, which must not create some stimulation for him?
There happened to be a boy in the class who had a crush on her, Gu Li planned to let him send him home for a while, let Lin Lang see, no matter how much she didn't cherish it, her sister would be chased away by others.
The lights in the private room were dim, and everyone ordered drinks and sang while drinking, and the interest was high.
The boy who was interested in her really came over and handed her a glass of juice: "Why don't you sing?"
"I don't sing well." Gu Li smiled politely at him, took the glass, and said thank you softly.
The boy took the opportunity to sit next to her and talk to her, although Gu Li had the intention of using him to make Lin Lang jealous, but he didn't really plan to develop any relationship with him, so he kept responding politely, and his tone was a little cold and distant.
Gu Li sat for a while, looked at the time, and said hello to a few girls who had a good relationship and prepared to leave early.
Sure enough, the boy offered to take her home. Gu Li naturally agreed.
The moment he got up, he suddenly felt inexplicably dizzy in his head, Gu Li thought it was because of the lack of air circulation in the private room, so he didn't pay much attention to it and walked out of the door of the private room.
But after only ten steps or so, the dizziness became more and more intense, and the noisy sounds of the surrounding environment seemed to be gradually moving away, and at the same time, a strange heat began to slowly move in her body.
Gu Li leaned against the wall of the corridor, secretly shocked, she was obviously drugged!
Thinking back to the situation just now, in addition to eating a few snacks in the private room, she only drank a glass of juice... Is that the juice?
Gu Li leaned against the wall, wheezing slightly uncontrollably, turning her head sideways, the boy who was half a step behind her quickly noticed that she was wrong, and hurriedly stepped forward to pull her: "Gu Li, what's wrong with you?"
"Don't touch me," Gu Li slapped his hand off with force, with the annoyance of being calculated, "Don't pretend to be garlic, did you give the medicine?" Her cheeks were crimson, her voice was weak, and her angry questioning sounded coquettish.
The boy was exposed but not embarrassed, his eyes looked at her obsessively, and his face showed a bit of evil ambition: "Gu Li, I've liked you for a long time, you can be my girlfriend." As he spoke, he pressed her against the wall and kissed her.
As soon as Gu Li raised his foot, he stepped on the boy's shoes fiercely, squatted down in pain, turned around and ran in the direction of the bathroom.
The boy also reacted after a while, and came to chase her with the pain in his feet, but he was still one step behind, and Gu Li hid in and locked the door.
Ignoring the boy's shouting outside the door, Gu Li directly took out his mobile phone and dialed Lin Lang's phone: "Brother, come and pick me up..."
Lin Lang heard that her tone was wrong, and hurriedly asked, "What's wrong Xiaoli?" Where are you?
Gu Li quickly reported the name of KTV, sent a location, and hung up the phone when he heard Lin Lang say "I'll come right away".
The boy outside the door may have heard her call for help, and began to bang on the door angrily: "Gu Li, you open the door, this is a public place, do you think it's your own bathroom?"
After a while, he began to soften her tone and coax her, "I promise not to do anything, Gu Li, really, you open the door, you are not feeling well, I will take you to the hospital."
"Phew, I believe you're a ghost." Gu Li scolded weakly, secretly regretting that he was defenseless.
She has been squatting on the floor of the bathroom, the temperature in her body is gradually rising, and the tingling sensation of the tide is coming up one after another, almost driving people crazy.
I don't know how long it took, she finally heard a familiar anxious shout from outside the door: "Xiaoli? Reluctantly
stood up and opened the door, as soon as he saw the familiar figure, Gu Li couldn't support it anymore and fainted.
"Xiaoli!" Lin Lang was startled, and immediately stretched out his arm to hug the fainting girl, and out of the corner of his eye, he glanced at the back of a boy fleeing in a hurry at the end of the corridor, and the expression on his face gradually became serious.
Could it be that Xiaoli was drunk by the boys in the same class and blocked in the bathroom?
didn't have time to think about it, Lin Lang picked up Gu Li horizontally, left the KTV, and drove her home quickly.
Back at home, putting Gu Li on the bed in the room, Lin Lang cleaned up for a while, twisted a towel soaked in water, and gently wiped her cheeks.
Gu Li felt a comfortable coolness in her sleep, and couldn't help but whisper a few times, her voice containing a bit of flattery.
Lin Lang paused, raised his eyes to see the abnormal flush on Gu Li's face, and got up suddenly, his face was already iron-blue.
That bastard... Actually drugged Xiaoli?!
Lin Lang's heart was full of anger, and he couldn't wait to catch that little Wang Balamb and beat him up right now.
He calmed down, forced himself to calm down, and gently covered the quilt for Gu Li, preparing to go to the pharmacy to ask if there was such an antidote.
A pair of slender arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him down, he was defenseless, and fell on Gu Li, and his lips happened to be imprinted on the corners of her lips.
Lin Lang's anger was extinguished in an instant, leaving only a panicked hand.
He propped up his arms on either side of her body, trying to distance himself: "Xiaoli, be good, let go first."
Gu Li closed his eyes, his breathing was moist and hot, and he muttered, "Brother..."
The boneless little hand slipped down his neck, groping around his neckline, his voice carrying helpless longing, "I want... Brother..."
Lin Lang was shocked, looked at the girl below him blankly, and found his voice after a while: "Xiaoli, do you know what you're talking about?"
Gu Li didn't answer, his little hand continued to grope, and finally ripped open a button on his chest, and immediately leaned inside, but was suddenly grabbed by Lin Lang.
She was still unwilling, and the other little hand touched again, and he simply grabbed her and pressed her wrists together on the top of her head.
"Hmm..." Gu Li, who was trapped and couldn't move, twisted her body unbearably, snorting in her mouth, and was about to cry, "I... I want..."
Lin Lang looked at her flushed and moving face like a delicate flower, and after being silent for a long time, he finally asked her in a low voice, "Xiaoli, what do you want?" The voice was no longer as anxious as before, but a little bewitching, a little gentle coaxing.
"I want you..."Gu Li frowned, writhing restlessly with his eyes closed, and his voice was sweet, "I want you... Brother..."
When Lin Lang heard her answer, his body was hot, and there seemed to be a flame gushing out of his heart, and his efforts to avoid it seemed to have become a joke these days, and his will to forbear collapsed in an instant, and he immediately lowered his head and kissed the pink cherry lips that he had missed for a long time.
Since kissing her on the night of his birthday, Lin Lang can no longer simply treat Gu Li as a sister.
Although he deliberately distanced himself these days, his heart was madly longing to be close to her, obviously under the same roof, but because of this secret and unspeakable desire, he fell into boundless pain and entanglement.
Lin Lang had dreamed of that kiss on his birthday night more than once, and in the dream, that kiss had a bold and wild follow-up...
And now, the girl who was haunted by his dreams was lying under him, and reason had already been thrown out of the clouds.