The young master's personal maid 7

They stayed in the hot spring village on the mountain for seven days, and Gu Li was forced to accept joy almost all the time for these seven days, and the male protagonist tossed her over and over again like crazy, even when he ate, he directly pressed her on the table and started drying.
With such a way of playing, Gu Li felt that he was likely to be killed by the male protagonist before the task was completed.
She had to find a chance to leave.
The village was in the middle of nowhere, and she had been trapped in the house, not knowing where she was.
There are also a few servants in the village who serve food and daily life, but they all seem to be silent, and the questions are also tight-lipped when asked, and I don't know where the male protagonist came from.
When he got up on this day and saw that the weather was sunny outside, Gu Li hesitated and tentatively said, "Can you take me out for a walk?" Wei Chengfeng, who
was lingering and kissing on her, was stunned.
It was the first time she had spoken to him in a serious way in a few days. But......
"You can't escape."
Gu Li laughed at herself: "The slave knows that she doesn't need to be reminded by the second young master."
Wei Chengfeng looked at the lost eyes of the woman in his arms and sighed silently.
"Let's change your clothes." He placed a kiss on her forehead, "I'll go back after breakfast."
He had been separated from her for five years, just anxious to fill in the time that had been, but not to imprison her like a prisoner.
The two simply ate something, changed their clothes and went out.
The air in the mountains and forests near Bezhuang is fresh, the mountain breeze blows gently, and the hand in hand slowly walks on the mountain path, which has a bit of a taste of love.
"Ah Li, have you missed me in the past few years?" Wei Chengfeng held the hand of the woman beside him tightly and spoke uneasily.
Gu Li hung her eyelashes, was silent for a moment, pursed her lips and replied, "Since I became the concubine of the eldest young master, I won't think about it anymore."
Her voice was a little detached, as if she wanted to deliberately distance herself from him.
But they have even reached the closest distance, so why bother in vain. Wei Chengfeng thought happily, and leaned over to hug her.
Gu Li struggled, but the lingering body day and night in the past few days had exhausted her, and her steps were unsteady, and she couldn't avoid his embrace, so she could only move twice in the crook of the man's arm.
Wei Chengfeng held her firmly close to him, making her feel the most straightforward and firm desire in her lower body.
"You..." Gu Li was startled, stretched out his hand to push him and couldn't push him away, and said angrily, "Wei Chengfeng, this is outside!" Are you a beast? Somehow
, the man became more excited, and simply spread out the cloak he was carrying, spread it on the soft lawn, and fell directly on top of her.
"...... You're crazy..."The panicked woman turned to run, but was quickly grabbed by her ankles, and her two embroidered shoes were taken off and rolled aside.
"I saw it when I bought it, and there is no one near this village, so no one will see it."
The man gave her a determined smile and began to strip her clothes without question.
"I just hadn't done it this morning," he leaned over and whispered into her ear, "I think your ecstasy pussy is thinking a lot." Don't worry, I'll take you back when I'm done.
Gu Li quickly gave up resisting.
The coarse hot meat stem is topped with two tender petals, and it drives straight into it without stopping.
"Hmm..."
Because he was outdoors, Gu Li was afraid that the sound would attract someone, so he tightly covered his mouth with his hand. However, he still couldn't help leaking a suppressed moan or two.
The man began to pick up the pace again, and the clear sound of flesh slapping echoed in the mountains and forests.
Gu Li's body had already been touched by this man, and under his deliberate teasing, lewd water gushed out one after another, wetting the cloak under him.
Just as she was about to reach orgasm and the man was about to sprint, an unexpected person appeared and broke their lewd atmosphere.
"Cousin, you are..."
Shen Lijun stared in shock, staring at the two tightly entangled bodies on the ground not far away.
Wei Chengfeng was very upset to be interrupted, hurriedly pumped twice, and then pulled out of the wet and soft flesh hole with a "pop", casually took the handkerchief on the side and cleaned it up for himself and Gu Li, covered her with a coat, and then dressed slowly: "Why are you here."
Shen Lijun glanced at the extremely seductive naked woman on the ground, tried to control the expression and anger on her face, and took a deep breath: "I'm coming to you." If I hadn't carefully checked the traces along the way, I didn't know that you had been hiding in this remote mountain forest these days, mingling with this fox spirit.
Wei Chengfeng frowned: "Cousin, don't talk nonsense.
"Am I not right?" Shen Lijun heard that he was protecting Gu Li, and suddenly became angry, "This slut was originally my cousin's concubine, and at that time, I seduced my cousin to linger day by day, and snubbed my cousin, and now I have come to seduce you to do this kind of incestuous thing, what is it if you are not a vixen?"
The more Shen Lijun spoke, the more angry he became, and he pulled out the short sword he carried with him with a "brush": "Today, I will kill this slut and return the Wei family to peace!"
"Stop!" Wei Chengfeng quickly raised his foot and kicked off Shen Lijun's sword, twisted her wrist behind her back to restrain her, and turned back to confirm Gu Li's safety.
I don't know why, when he looked at the woman who pointed the tip of Shen Lijun's sword at the ground just now, there was an unprecedented panic in his heart, and now he turned into a moment of fear, and he couldn't help but blurt out without thinking, "If you dare to kill her, I will kill you first!" As soon as the
words came out, he himself was stunned, originally he only planned to force Gu Li's body to avenge the hatred of betraying his promise, but now...
He didn't want to think about anything, he just wanted her to stay by his side from now on.
Shen Lijun was shocked by his words and didn't react for a while, but saw the woman on the ground suddenly get up and pick up the short sword on the ground.
"Ahri, what are you doing?" Wei Chengfeng was shocked.
"Don't come here." The woman pointed her dagger at him with an indifferent expression, and took a small step back.
Her body was still naked, Ruyu's skin was covered with traces of love and ambiguous water stains, "I don't want to be the favorite concubine of either of your two brothers, let me go." As he spoke, he picked up a long shirt from the ground and put it on.
However, I don't know if it was because of my bad spirit or lack of qi and blood, Gu Li fainted on the ground after only taking two steps after getting dressed.
"Ahri!" Wei Chengfeng, who didn't know the situation, roared, pushed Shen Lijun away and rushed over.
Shen Lijun, who was sitting on the side, was in a mood that went up and down for a while, up and down violently.
Looking at the man who gritted his teeth and insisted on carrying it in the brutal training in the military camp in the capital, and never complained a word, now because of a woman's worried and hesitant expression to the extreme, she could hardly restrain her emotions that were about to explode.
"I'm not going to let you have anything to do." The man who confirmed Gu Li's physical condition suddenly calmed down, picked her up and left quickly.
Shen Lijun was stunned for a moment, then got up and chased out.
Wei Chengfeng went down the mountain directly with Gu Li in his arms, and invited the best doctor in the city to treat Gu Li as quickly as possible.
The doctor checked her pulse, and sure enough, he said that there was no major problem, but she was too tired and needed to recuperate. and euphemistically persuaded Wei Chengfeng to be temperate.
The location of the hot spring villa had been exposed in front of Shen Lijun, and he would be disturbed soon if he went back, so he was about to take Gu Li out of the city, but he was blocked at the city gate by Mrs. Wei who received the news, and dragged back to the Wei family with a handful of snot and tears.
Because Shen Lijun cried and went to her aunt to complain loudly as soon as she came back, the Wei family was already talking about it like a frying pan, and Mrs. Wei was now anxious about the rumors in the house, and after dealing with a lot of matters, she passed the word to Wei Chengfeng, the culprit who had just returned home, to come to see her, and he didn't listen to it at all.
In a fit of anger, Mrs. Wei first severely punished a few subordinates who chewed the root of their tongues, and strictly forbade the mansion to talk about this matter again, and was about to go to Wei Chengfeng's courtyard to see what the situation was, but before she went out, she saw Shen Lijun crashing in.
Shen Lijun confided her grievances with her aunt, and on the other side, Wei Chengfeng's courtyard also broke into an uninvited guest.
"Give me back my concubine." Wei Chengran looked at the two little guys who stopped him, and glared angrily at Wei Chengfeng who had just walked out of the door, "The second brother is really despicable enough, if he can't get it, he will be quietly taken away, and he is really worthy of the talent that my uncle bothered to teach in the capital." Since
the last time he heard Chen say that going to the temple to worship a Buddha can make people lose it, these days he has almost been in a hurry, and he has almost been sending a large number of family members to look around, and even almost retired from Chen.
Chen was forced by his anger and pressure to confess the truth, said that he made a deal with a mysterious man in black, and deliberately let Gu Li be kidnapped.
He felt a chill in his heart when he heard it, and thought that he would never see the woman he loved again, but he didn't expect that it was his bastard brother who kidnapped her.
Wei Chengfeng walked up to him quickly, taking advantage of his height to look at him condescendingly: "Shouldn't the word despicable be returned to the eldest brother?" To figure it out, Ah Li has been my maid since the beginning, living in my yard, and you forced her to be a concubine when I went to the capital, and now you still want to come to ask me for someone? He evoked a sneer, "Don't say that when I didn't get it before, she should have been mine, and now that I got it, it's even more impossible to let go." Got
it?
Wei Chengran's face turned pale: "What did you do to her?" He knew that since Wei Chengfeng had kidnapped Ah Li, he would definitely not let her go in vain.
"Isn't it clear what the big brother has done?" Wei Chengfeng suddenly smiled, approached him and said word by word, "In the past few days, I have asked her day and night, countless times, and her whole body is now full of my breath inside and out. Is Big Brother satisfied?
"You..." Wei Chengran was about to attack in anger, but he heard Wei Chengfeng say coldly, "The doctor said that Ah Li needs to recuperate, and if the eldest brother wants to quarrel, we can change places."
There was a hint of sarcasm in his tone: "But I advise the eldest brother not to make trouble, if it is robbed, the eldest brother is weak and can't beat me, if it is reasonable, Ah Li was originally my maid, and my mother also knows, you can't compete with me either."
After saying that, he turned around and was about to enter the house, but he heard a soft snort from the man behind him.
"If you hadn't mentioned my mother, I would have almost forgotten," Wei Chengran seemed to remember something, "Ah Li was originally your maid, but do you know why she became my concubine?" Do you think I could snatch her from your yard for no reason without my mother's signals?
"What do you want to say?" Wei Chengfeng frowned.
"Yes, my mother has favored you since I was a child, and even sent you to my uncle's house in the capital to practice martial arts, hoping that you will one day be able to glorify the Wei family. But because of this, you can't be tempted by any woman from a low background, Ali is a slave and can be anyone's concubine, but she can't be you. He looked at me steadily, "She is by my side, I can spoil her unscrupulously, Chen can't embarrass her, and my mother doesn't bother me." But if she stays with you... With your disregard for her, your mother can't spare her first. If you don't believe it, we'll see. After
Wei Chengran finished speaking, he snorted coldly and left with his sleeves brushed up.