3rd world- The male owner's sister 1

The morning light shines through the curtains, illuminating a very neatly furnished small bedroom, which is not gorgeous, but the various furniture and other objects placed are warm and cute, mostly pink, and there are many fluffy puppet toys, which is a girl's room at a glance.
Gu Li opened his eyes, adjusted to the light a little, stood up, and began to look left and right to seriously examine the environment of this new world.
After returning to the system space from the previous world, she simply rested for a while, and then she took this new task non-stop.
Looking at it this way, it should be back in the modern world.
was observing carefully, and suddenly heard someone knocking on her room door: "Xiaoli, are you up?"
Gu Li was stunned for a moment, quickly re-covered the quilt and lay inward.
The man knocked a few times, but didn't hear a response, so he pushed open the door and walked into the room, and when he saw the bed sleeping arched, he couldn't help but smile, and walked over and gently called her while pulling the quilt: "Get up, little lazy pig, you're going to be late."
Gu Li rubbed her eyes, pretended to be awake and naturally stretched out and sat up, her loose pajamas hung on her body, and the neckline was slightly open and slipped, revealing her snow-white neck and slender shoulders on one side.
The man's gaze paused, and he glanced away a little unnaturally, and his tone was still soft: "Go wash up, breakfast is ready." After saying that, he rubbed the top of her head, turned around and prepared to go out.
As soon as he moved, he found that the corners of his clothes were pulled, and when he looked back, he saw that the girl was half-squinting like a sleeping kitten, and muttered softly: "Brother... I don't want to go to school..."
The already spacious pajamas slid down a little with her movements, and from the man's point of view, she could just see a delicate spring color on her chest.
The roots of his ears were red, he twisted his head to the side with a light cough, and forcibly calmed down: "Good, today is the first day of school, you can't be late, go brush your teeth and wash your face, and come out for breakfast in a while."
After speaking, she hurriedly wanted to leave, but she didn't expect the corner of her clothes to be firmly held in Gu Li's hand, and with such a big stride, her slender body was almost pulled to the ground. He quickly turned around to help her, the slippers under his feet slipped, and the whole person fell to the bed, just crushing her.
The girl's sleeping red face and frightened watery eyes suddenly enlarged in front of the man, the white rabbit-like expression was very cute, and the two soft masses could be vaguely felt through a thin layer of air conditioning...
Startled by his thoughts, he immediately got up and walked away quickly, closing the door with a cover.
Gu Li looked at the back of the man leaving in a panic, smiled, got up and got out of bed.
After finding the hanging high school uniform in the original owner's closet and changing it into, Gu Li began to brush her teeth slowly in the bathroom.
raised his eyes and looked at the pure and sweet face of the original owner reflected in the mirror, the fair and tender skin, and the clear and innocent eyes.
Gu Li was in a good mood and wanted to bite her toothbrush to take a selfie, but unfortunately she didn't touch the phone for a long time.
After giving up on the idea, she brushed her teeth and began to review the plot that 4087 had passed to her.
The original owner, Gu Li, was killed when her father was very young, and her mother later took her to remarry to the Lin family.
Lin's father had been divorced from his ex-wife for more than half a year at that time, and his son Lin Lang was awarded to him. He wanted to find a kind-hearted stepmother for his child, and he was introduced to Gu Li's mother, and both parties thought it was suitable, so they each took a child to form a remarried family.
The new father and new brother were very good to the original owner, but at that time she was still ignorant and ignorant, and only vaguely remembered that the family of four had a very happy life.
Probably sometimes fate is so ruthless, not long after the happy new life of the new family began, Gu's mother and Lin's father were accidentally involved in a major traffic accident when they went out, and both died, including the child in Gu's mother's womb, the fetus that was just a few months old.
Gu Li and Lin Lang have become brother and sister who are not related by blood but can only rely on each other for their lives.
The two first relied on the help of some relatives to live, and then Lin Lang began to work to support his family when he grew up, and his life was eight years.
Lin Lang is actually only in his early twenties this year, in order to make money as soon as possible, and in order to better take care of the original owner's sister, he dropped out of high school and is currently working in an Internet company.
He has a gentle temper, a calm and meticulous personality, and can take care of the original owner's life properly in his busy schedule.
Originally, he should have been in love and looking for a partner at his age, but he has always chosen to be single because he was afraid of neglecting this sister.
In a word, Lin Lang is an all-round nanny + super warm man who is difficult to find even with a lantern.
Such a character design is obviously closer to the gentle male partner, at that time in the system space, Gu Li, who had just read a little bit of the plot, even wondered how he pk off the domineering president and became the male protagonist.
But when she saw the introduction of the heroine, she almost understood.
The heroine Liu Mengchun is a lively and cheerful female college student, and she is also Lin Lang's high school classmate, and she once had a crush on the male protagonist in high school.
However, at that time, Lin Lang's life after school was basically to do odd jobs to earn money and buy vegetables to cook at home. I don't have time to fall in love at all, and I have never given any girl a look.
After the college entrance examination, Liu Mengchun went to college in a different place, so naturally he had no contact with Lin Lang. But deep down in her heart, there is always an old affection buried.
In the year of her junior internship, Liu Mengchun went to a well-known company for an internship, but was accidentally taken by her top boss, that is, the domineering president male partner in the original plot.
The domineering president took advantage of a business trip to the field, took her alone, and deliberately drunk the little girl and then took her back to the hotel to sleep.
The heroine came to her senses the next day, of course, she was sad and angry, and slapped the male partner hard, but under the male partner's "sincere" apology, remorse and affectionate confession, she finally agreed to the relationship.
Since then, the heroine, a rookie intern, has been defaulted by the whole company to the little mistress of the domineering president.
After dating for so much inexplicably, the heroine found out that she was pregnant.
was about to tell the male partner, but unexpectedly found that the domineering president also had a fiancée of a wealthy family, and the engagement ceremony of the two was about to be held.
The heroine ran away from home in despair and came to another city to travel and relax, so "accidentally" met the male protagonist who had been secretly in love in high school.
Lin Lang rescued Liu Mengchun, who almost committed suicide, recognized her as a high school classmate, and saw that she had nowhere to go, so he took her home to take her in temporarily.
After living in the Lin family for a period of time, she confessed to Lin Lang while drunk, and of course Lin Lang's affection for many years also moved Lin Lang, and the two had a relationship naturally.
Although Liu Mengchun did not tell Lin Lang that he had a relationship with a male partner and was pregnant, he did not plan to let the man who would spend his life with him in the future "like to be a father", so he quietly went to the hospital and wanted to kill the male partner's child.
But who knew that at this juncture, the domineering president actually found her.
He angrily asked her why she left alone, and was pleasantly surprised to find that she had her own child, but seeing that the heroine was going to beat the child, the male partner almost went crazy, and broke into the Lin family with the heroine, stabbed the relationship between him and the heroine, declared ownership, and started the bloody sadomasochistic plot of the three people.
Of course, the male protagonist who is in a weak position of power has no way to compete with the president's male partner, not to mention that he is still in a state of shock when he just learned that the female protagonist is pregnant with another man's child, and before he can react, he watched him take Liu Mengchun away.
After that, the heroine was forced to give birth to a child under house arrest in the man's mansion.
After the child was born, the male partner also revealed his heart to the female protagonist, saying that he had found a way to break off the engagement with his fiancée, and the person he really loved was her and wanted to marry her.
The female protagonist resolutely told him at this time that the person she had always liked in her heart was the male protagonist, and it was just a wrong start with him before, and she couldn't fall in love with him, even if he imprisoned her for a lifetime, her heart was still in the male protagonist.
The male partner was disappointed, and after a long time, he finally figured it out, and returned the heroine to Lin Lang.
The heroine cried and poured out the past, and Lin Lang was constantly regretting in his thoughts, why he didn't fight to keep the heroine at that time, so the surprise of the lost and recovered made him quickly forgive her for hiding her things before.
Then the two quickly got married, had children, and lived a happy life.
However, after all, the mother and son are connected, and the son who has been raised on the side of the male partner often worries the female protagonist, and the male partner sees this, so he uses his son to lure the female protagonist to visit from time to time, and then every time he is always forced to stay for various reasons, and there are several snaps under the combination of soft and hard of the male partner.
The male protagonist actually noticed it when he got to the back, but because he felt sorry for the female owner, he kept opening his eyes and closing his eyes. At lastThe plot ends in this weird situation where the heroine is running back and forth between two families.
After finishing the plot, Gu Li only felt that his brother was panicked with green on his head.