The young master's personal maid 10

Several men in black jumped down and quickly dragged away the corpse, cleaning up the mess in the house and courtyard.
The man approached the bed, and the grim look on his face immediately turned to worry.
"Ahri?" Wei Chengfeng touched the flushed cheeks of the woman on the bed, and found that it was amazingly hot, and he was about to call someone to ask for a doctor, but when he got up, she pulled the sleeve of his shirt.
The woman opened her misty eyes and looked at him beggingly, "Don't go, I'm so uncomfortable..."
When Wei Chengfeng saw this scene, what else did he not understand, he waved his hand to let all his subordinates retreat, forcibly suppressed the desire in his heart, and asked her softly: "Who drugged you?"
Thinking of the filthy men just now, a faint anger rose between his brows.
Fortunately, the guards on the side of Xinfu found out in time that something was wrong and immediately reported to him, otherwise... He really didn't dare to think about the consequences.
He still didn't protect her.
"Ah Li, I'm sorry..."Wei Chengfeng caressed her face and leaned over to press her soft lips.
He knew how uncomfortable it was to be drugged, so he didn't delay any longer, he took off his pants directly, released the semi-hard root, and held Gu Li's slender little hand to wrap it around it and gently stroked it, but after a while, the cock stood proudly, and it was so swollen and hard that it couldn't be done.
He hadn't touched her in days since he'd been so busy lately that he had the urge to even if he just touched her tender palm.
"Water... Give me cold water..."Gu Li whimpered, her face crimson from lust, and she kept twisting her waist, trying to avoid his touch.
Wei Chengfeng didn't ask, pressed her body, and forcibly peeled off her dirty pants, which were already stained with a lot of crystal liquid, and the middle piece was completely wet.
He took the obscene pants to the end of his nose and sniffed it, with an ambiguous smile on his face, lifted her two slender jade legs, and the head of the rod was against the mouth of the flower hole that was still overflowing with sweet juice, and looked at her with lustful eyes: "Good Ali, I'm here." As soon as he
finished speaking, there was a soft sound of "poof", and the whole cock pierced into the extremely soft inside.
"Ahh
"Goblin, it's still so tight." Wei Chengfeng was tightly twisted by her pussy, and there was almost no way to move, so he gasped, "Ah Li, don't worry, let me move first." As he spoke, he slowly retreated, pulled out half of it, and then slowly pushed it in.
"Ahh
Well?
Wei Chengfeng clasped his soft waist and began to move wildly.
With each insertion, the powerful waist and crotch slammed hard against her entire flower household, and the abundant juice was squeezed so that it continued to gush out, dripping along the tight bite of the two.
"...... Give me...... Uh-huh..."Gu Li, who had been drugged, completely lost her mind, and swayed gently with the man's movements, and her waist was swinging, catering to his insertion.
"Don't worry... It's all for you..."The cock "poof" submerged, "Oh... Ahri... You're so happy with me..."The man's face was full of lust, and he frantically bumped into the woman under him, his cock was covered with wet water, and when he pulled it out, it was shiny, and the obscene aura spread throughout the room.
Maybe after enduring it for a long time, Wei Chengfeng didn't pump for too long before he hurriedly ejaculated a thick stream of hot semen, causing the woman under him to tremble violently.
Her skin was fair and clear, and the man's fingers slid and gently pinched, leaving red marks. The full snow peak was pinched and deformed by him, and the red cherry at the top was pinched and pulled by his fingers, and slowly became red and swollen.
Gu Li cried vaguely: "Don't... It hurts..." Wei Chengfeng lowered his body to maintain the posture of inserting his cock in the flower hole, lowered his head to eat her erect nipple tips, "Fortunately, you're okay..."

Gu Li closed his eyes and whispered, "Lighter... Well...... Chengfeng..." The
man was stunned and stopped moving.
What did she call him?
"Ah Li," Wei Chengfeng kissed her sweaty forehead, and a happy smile like starlight suddenly gathered in his eyes, "I'm here." It was not only her name that
made him happy, but also the fact that she was still thinking of him in her drugged and almost delirious state.
After curing the drug, Wei Chengfeng took her back to his new mansion, and at the same time, the results of the secret guard's investigation were also sent to him.
After a few hurried glances, Wei Chengfeng clenched his fists.
Sure enough, the owner behind the small remote courtyard where Ah Li was drugged was the Wei family.
originally wanted to keep the well water from now on, but since he couldn't do it, then don't blame him for being ruthless and unjust.
At this time, the woman on the bed woke up slowly.
He immediately leaned in.
"Ah Li, are you okay?"
Gu Li rubbed his dizzy head, and after a while, he nodded: "Anyway, if you arrive in time, it won't be too bad."
Wei Chengfeng was stunned for a moment, and grabbed her hand with a smile: "How do you know it's me?" "Can the sensations
of the body still deceive?" Gu Li glanced at him, her little face flushed, "I'm all... After being asked to go through so many times, you can't tell where you are.
Wei Chengfeng hugged her and laughed for a while, and his voice gradually lowered again: "I'm sorry, I know that the Shen family has such a master, and I should arrange more secret guards around you in advance."
There is also the possibility that Shen Lijun was able to successfully find the location of the hot spring villa before, and there is also the possibility of this master telling the secret behind his back. After all, he is a person raised by the Shen family, and Shen Lijun is his master.
"I don't blame you. There is no reason to prevent thieves for a thousand days. Gu Li comforted him, "What's more, haven't you arrived in time?" We'll just be careful later.
"Hmm." Wei Chengfeng smiled at her and hugged the person into his arms, but what he wanted in his heart was to never let go of the mastermind behind the scenes this time.
A few months later, Shen Lijun disappeared inexplicably from the Wei family, and Mrs. Wei was so anxious that she sent someone to look for her for a long time, and finally found her in ragged clothes, no one and no ghost in a beggar's den.
Shen Lijun was provoked by someone to break her tendons, she couldn't use force, she had difficulty walking, and she was three points weaker than ordinary women.
The group of filthy beggars fucked her day and night, vented their desires on her, tortured and ravaged her with obscene and filthy perverted methods, and often "shared" with many people, and in less than half a month, they tossed her to the point that she only had half a life.
After Mrs. Wei took her back to the Wei family, she reported to the official, and various investigations did not come to a satisfactory result.
Until one night, Mrs. Wei suddenly remembered what her youngest son had said to her.
"Ah Li must be unharmed, otherwise, I will return the suffering she suffered to Miss Shen a hundredfold."
She froze.
Although she and Lijun designed the fox together, but then failed, that girl was not defiled, right? Why can Feng'er come back with such a ruthless revenge?
Although she feels sorry for this niece, what can she do? Do you want to take your own son and send it to the official? What's more, she doesn't have any evidence!
Mrs. Wei sat down in her chair and realized for the first time what it means to regret not being at the beginning.
Half a year later, a family affair was held in the lively new mansion.
Festive firecrackers were set off at the entrance of the house, and all the domestic servants were happy and greeted the guests.
The bridegroom finished the party at the wine table and ran into the cave room with a cigarette.
He couldn't wait to remove the red hijab, revealing a woman's face that was extremely bright.
"Ahri."
Gu Li was so pressed by the heavy headdress that he couldn't lift his neck, stretched out his finger and knocked on the pure gold phoenix crown on his head, with a bitter expression: "Can I take this off?"
Wei Chengfeng smiled and helped her take it off.
Gu Li stood up and moved his muscles: "It's much more comfortable." "Before he could stretch a lazy waist, he had already fallen into the arms of the man.
Wei Chengfeng hugged her tightly in his arms: "Ah Li, from now on, stay by my side forever, okay?"
Gu Li blinked, raised his slender and soft arm around his waist, and his voice was as gentle as water.
"Didn't I stay with you already?"
Wei Chengfeng raised the chin of the woman in front of him and saw it clearlyThe affection in the double moist eyes was tempted for a while, and I couldn't help but kiss the woman's red lips.
"Wait... The rouge hasn't been washed off yet..." "It doesn't matter..."

"... No, wait... That..."
"I'll talk about it tomorrow."
"Then you should be lighter and don't scare the child."
"Hmm... Well??
Wei Chengfeng looked at the woman who was pressed under him in a daze.
"Ah Li, you mean..." the man's expression was a little more expectant and surprised.
Gu Li hugged the man's neck and smiled at him like a flower: "Yes."
A few years later, in a secluded location in the mountains of Beshang.
"Daddy, you said that you and your mother are here to make love, is it true?"
The immature child's voice sounded, and Gu Li shook his head with a smile when he heard it.
The tall man with the child in his arms replied solemnly, "Yes."
Xiao Tong scratched his head suspiciously: "But before my mother said that you made a love under a tree, and at that time my father almost fell to his death, and it was my mother who saved your life." The
man looked back at Gu Li with a smile: "What your mother said is right." However, if it weren't for Daddy's decision to snatch your mother here, there would probably be no you in the future.
"What do you say in front of the child!"
Gu Li scolded him lightly, but there was a suspicious red cloud on his cheeks.
The little boy didn't understand much, only looked at the beautiful sunset not far away, and sighed like an adult: "This is really a picturesque place to make love."
"If you like it, how about your father and mother take you here for a few more days?"
"Okay."
Xiao Tong rubbed down from the man's arms with a happy face, and held one of his two little hands at the same time: "Daddy, come and see the sunset." As he spoke, he pulled the two of them to sit on the stone bench.
The afterglow of the setting sun gradually faded into the dark mountain forest, reflecting the picture of a family of three into a warm silhouette.