The male protagonist's sister 5

The next day was Saturday, and Gu Li, who slept well, got up very early, but seeing that Lin Lang on his side seemed to be sleeping soundly, he didn't bother him, and tiptoed out to brush his teeth and wash his face.
As soon as I cleaned myself up, the doorbell rang.
Gu Li went to open the door and looked, sure enough, it was Liu Mengchun.
"Xiaoli, good morning."
"Sister Mengchun, it's early." Gu Li secretly sighed in her heart while letting her in the door, the heroine's perseverance in chasing men is really, even she, a professional task player, can't help but admire it.
"Where's your brother?"
Liu Mengchun brought the large bags of fresh fruits and vegetables in his hand into the kitchen, and turned around to ask her.
Gu Li pointed to the closed door: "My brother is still sleeping."
"Still sleeping so late?"
Gu Li looked at the large pile of ingredients and secretly complained, the heroine didn't want to cook a day's meal at their house, right?
"Shouldn't you have stayed up late last night playing games?" Liu Mengchun was half-joking.
"No," Gu Li came back to his senses and replied lightly, "He doesn't play games, he may not have slept well last night... I'm squeezing you. Liu Mengchun,
who was washing apples, was stunned for a moment, and turned back to ask as if confirmed: "You guys last night... Or did they sleep together?
"yes." Gu Li nodded indifferently.
Liu Mengchun suddenly felt a surge of qi in his heart. So what's the point of her moving away?!
She paused, turned off the faucet, handed over the washed apple, and said earnestly: "Xiaoli, you may not have this consciousness yet, but even if you are a brother and sister, you shouldn't sleep together anymore when you grow up to avoid suspicion." Otherwise, there will be strange gossip coming out.
Gu Li took the apple with a smile: "Thank you, Sister Mengchun."
Liu Mengchun thought that she had listened, and was about to strike while the iron was hot to persuade a few more words, so she heard Gu Li "click" and took a bite of the apple, and said vaguely: "There is no one else in our family, as long as Sister Mengchun doesn't talk about it, where does the gossip come from."
Liu Mengchun almost fainted.
She came over early this morning, just to increase the time she spent with Lin Lang, and to see if she could find a chance to confess when she was alone with him, but she didn't expect to be angry with this future sister-in-law early in the morning.
It seems that she looked away at first, where is this a well-behaved and cute little sister, and she is clearly a little devil.
However, she can still see Lin Lang's love for her clearly, and before she gets Lin Lang's heart, she can't fall out with this future sister-in-law, at least on the bright side.
When she becomes her sister-in-law in the future, she will discipline her well.
Thinking of this, Liu Mengchun adjusted his expression, and he looked amiable again: "Have you had breakfast?"
"Not yet."
"Then I'll do it now," Liu Mengchun glanced at Lin Lang's door, "You should also wake up your brother."
Gu Li threw the gnawed apple core into the trash can, and turned back to his room noncommittally.
She still prefers to eat the breakfast made by her brother.
Helplessly, the heroine is now eager to regard herself as the hostess here, probably because she wants to take care of their family's three meals a day today.
After reading a book in his room for a while, Gu Li heard some movement from the living room, and when he went out, Liu Mengchun had already prepared the meal.
Gu Li showed a sweet smile: "Thank you, Sister Mengchun."
Liu Mengchun didn't know if it was intentional or really accidental, he gave Gu Li a bowl of hot porridge, but when she handed it over, she let go without waiting for her to catch it steadily, and the porridge bowl fell on the ground with a "snap", and the hot porridge suddenly splashed everywhere.
Gu Li subconsciously took a small step back, but by chance stepped on a piece of slimy porridge, his feet slipped, and he was about to fall, and in a panic that he couldn't find a support point, he casually pulled the woman in front of him, so the two of them fell to the ground at once.
Gu Li immediately called out "oops".
A figure rushed over from the room quickly, and quickly picked up Gu Li and put him on the sofa.
"Xiaoli, are you alright? Where did it hurt? It
turned out to be Lin Lang who ran out of the room.
He heard Gu Li's scream, and reflexively bounced up from the bed while he was still asleep.
"No... It seems to be okay," Gu Li frowned, "It's just that it hurts."
Lin Lang checked the frightened little girl in front of him up and down several times, and asked a few more words before he was sure that the back of her hand was burned, and a small cut was scratched on her calf by a piece of flying broken porcelain.
He carried Gu Li to the room to change into a clean nightdress, cleaned her wounds, put medicine on what should be medicated, and put on the band-aid bag, and then returned to the living room with a messy hair that had just woken up.
Only then did he realize that Liu Mengchun was holding his stomach and fell to the ground in pain, his face was pale, and blood was faintly oozing from his skirt.
Lin Lang was startled, quickly asked her if she was okay, and then called an ambulance.
In the ward, Liu Mengchun slowly woke up, and his first reaction was to touch his stomach.
"Don't worry, the child is fine."
A cold voice came, she was stunned, and looked sideways to see that Lin Lang was sitting on a chair on the side.
He looked at her with some confusion.
"What's going on?"
Liu Mengchun thought that he was asking about the child, and immediately showed a sad face: "I... I've been bullied by bad guys before..."
It's over. She thought.
I tried to find an opportunity to beat the child out of the previous three times, because when she was older, maybe her flat lower abdomen would bulge. At that time, she couldn't hide her pregnancy from Lin Lang anymore.
She was scared just when she thought of those terrible scenes, and she had heard from others that the abortion process was very dangerous, and if the doctor she found was not skilled, she might even die due to heavy bleeding.
She was scared, so she didn't go.
Unexpectedly, an accident was exposed.
Does he feel like a watery poplar woman?
Liu Mengchun was in a hurry, and reached out to pull the sleeve of the man on the side: "I'm not willing, I don't want this child either..."
Lin Lang dodged her hand and glanced at her incredulously: "Whose child are you pregnant, how are you pregnant, whether you want it or not, what does it have to do with me?" What I asked was what happened this morning.
Lin Lang's expression was as serious as she had ever seen.
"I... I don't know," Liu Mengchun was stunned, and after reacting, he tried to defend himself, "I wanted to make breakfast for you to eat, and when I handed the porridge to Xiaoli, I was dizzy for some reason, and I didn't hold it steady..."
Lin Lang saw that her words flickered, only when she wanted to shirk her responsibility, she said with a cold face: "Xiaoli has grown so big, and it is the first time that she has been so seriously injured, even if it really has nothing to do with you, I don't really want you to appear in our house again for the time being."
Liu Mengchun was stunned, obviously Gu Li was only a little injured? And she didn't mean it, as for being on the line like this?
And she was also pulled by Gu Li and fell, and she almost had a fetal gas, why didn't she ask her??
"I've paid the medical bills, and I'll go back by myself when you're discharged from the hospital. Also, in your current situation, it is best to contact your parents, or, the father of the child in your womb. After all, I'm just your old classmate, and it's not good to be mistaken by the doctor for another identity or something.
Lin Lang casually explained a few sentences and left without looking back.
Liu Mengchun covered her face with the quilt and cried sadly.
Lin Lang quickly returned home, went to the room to see Gu Li, and repeatedly told her not to get water on the wound and not to touch the place where the scalding cream was applied, and then went to the kitchen to cook.
Gu Li watched his back leave the room with satisfaction, and continued to nest on the bed to read.
Well, the heroine is self-defeating, and she can continue to taste Lin Lang's chef skills today.
In the next two days, Gu Li was all kinds of prestige, because of her foot injury, she said that it was inconvenient for her to walk, and called Lin Lang to come and hug her, because her hand was injured and it was inconvenient to eat, so she called Lin Lang to feed her, all in all, she took advantage of all the advantages she could.
Liu Mengchun didn't come back for a whole week.
Originally, in the plot, Lin Lang's good impression of the heroine was due to the various divine assists of the female supporting role, and he was really moved, but it was only by the heroine's brave confession and the power of alcohol that the two came together.
Now as long as Gu Li is there, it is difficult for the heroine to find time to get along with Lin Lang alone, and she can't find a chance to confess.
What's more, Lin Lang's feelings about her now are far from being as good as in the original plot, and the truth about pregnancy has just been revealed, and if she confesses at this stage, she is more likely to be rejected.
Therefore, Gu Li gradually relaxed, and no longer guarded Lin Lang almost every inch, and went out with his classmates from time to time on weekends.
On a certain day off, Lin Lang went to the company to work overtime, and Gu Li welcomed a few classmates at home.
Shortly after the mid-term exams in their class, the class committee spontaneously organized a party to give everyone a rare break from their heavy homework and relaxation.
Another wave of classmates had already passed first, and several of their girls came over to invite her to go with them.
Gu Li followed them out.
In the evening, she called Lin Lang: "Brother, I have to eat with my classmates today, and I don't have to be mine for dinner!"
"Oh, that's good. Then you have fun with your classmates," Lin Lang, who had just returned home, paused, and still advised, "Don't drink, go home early."
Originally, he received a text message from Gu Li saying that he had gone out to reunite with his classmates, and when he came back in the evening, he thought that she was going home for dinner, so he hurriedly went to buy fresh vegetables after work and came back, ready to cook the meal before Xiaoli arrived home. I didn't expect her to suddenly delay again.
"Don't play too late, call me if you have something."
"Oh, I know—that's all, bye." Gu Li's voice sounded a little impatient, and it seemed to be a little excited, and he quickly hung up the phone.
Lin Lang, who was busy in the kitchen at home, was holding his mobile phone in one hand and a spatula in the other, inexplicably a little lost.