The young master's personal maid 8

Wei Chengfeng looked at his back and stood for a moment, then turned around and entered the house.
The inner room was filled with reassuring spices, and the woman with a delicate but somewhat pale face lay quietly on the bed with her eyes closed.
He sat on the edge of the bed gently and held one of the woman's hands: "Ah Li..."
The woman didn't react and remained asleep.
Wei Chengfeng fell into deep thought.
According to the meaning of the eldest brother's words just now, Ah Li became his concubine, was it acquiesced and even instructed by his mother? Is the purpose to prevent her from having a chance to seduce herself?
In a flash of lightning, he suddenly understood.
When she was forced to ask her in Hot Springs Bezhuang before, she was forced to accept Huan, while crying that she didn't do anything indebted to him, saying that she had been waiting for him.
At that time, he was so horny that he only thought about how to fuck her happily, and he didn't listen to a word at all.
What if, what she said then, was true...
Wei Chengfeng looked at the weak woman on the bed, and his expression was filled with guilt.
He gently lowered her hand into the quilt and got up to leave.
"Madam, the second young master is here." The maid announced, glanced at the man who was steaming cold, and hurriedly retired.
Mrs. Wei rubbed her head and looked at her youngest son who had just entered the door with hatred: "You are getting more and more promising, and you can still look at one of your eldest brother's concubines?" What kind of beauty do you want in the capital, can you compete with your own brother?"
Wei Chengfeng saluted: "Mother, how can my son remember that Ah Li was supposed to be the maid in my yard?" Before I went to Beijing, I had always been served by her, how could I become my eldest brother's concubine in a blink of an eye? Could it be that the people in the son's courtyard, no matter who the eldest brother fancies, can ask for it at will?
"You... What are you talking about," Mrs. Wei was nervous in her heart, but quickly covered it up, and said with a flat and serious face, "It's nothing." It's just that when you went to the capital, many of the slaves in your courtyard had no work to do, so I transferred some of them to the outer courtyard. After that, when you gave your eldest brother a maid, I saw that this girl was born quite well, so I decided on her. Who knew that Ran'er liked it tightly, and then it was raised to a concubine's room.
"Mother, it was on purpose." Wei Chengfeng's eyes were sharp, "How much I liked Ah Li before I went to Beijing, I don't believe my mother doesn't know." Obviously a person cherished by his son, he was given to his eldest brother by his mother when he turned his head, and it seems that my heart is not worth mentioning in my mother's eyes. Mrs.
Wei slammed the table: "Bastard! Did you talk to your mother like that?
"Now, people have robbed it, and people have seen what they should have seen, oh, I forgot to say, my cousin has seen with her own eyes how I spoiled Ah Li, so this matter is a foregone conclusion, and my mother can't hide it if she wants to. Uncle Jingcheng will definitely get the news soon, if my mother still plans to get married, I have no objection, but Ah Li must stay with me unharmed.
Wei Chengfeng's expression was unprecedentedly serious: "Otherwise, I will return her suffering to Miss Shen a hundredfold."
After saying that, no matter how Mrs. Wei scolded and scolded, smashed the cup and smashed the bowl, she just turned her head and left.
If you want him to marry Shen Lijun, then he will marry, but from now on there will be one more resentful woman in the world who keeps the empty house alone. He knew very well that he just wanted Gu Li to stay by his side forever in the future, no matter what form it takes.
"How did I give birth to such an unfilial thing!" Mrs. Wei angrily smashed a set of tea sets, Master Wei went out to talk about business, she couldn't find the person to confide in the bitter water, so she could only turn around the house several times angrily, and finally had to take her youngest son's words seriously, and didn't dare to tell someone to do anything to Gu Li.
The backyard of the Wei family finally calmed down temporarily.
After resting in bed for two or three days, Gu Li finally woke up.
Knowing that she had returned to the Wei family, she looked quite calm, but there was always a trace of sadness between her eyebrows.
Wei Chengfeng remembered what she had said in the mountains and forests before, and was stunned for a moment.
She said she didn't want to be a concubine for either of the two brothers.
This made him half happy and half sad.
Happily, although Ah Li has been possessed by his eldest brother for two years, he doesn't seem to have given his heart away, and he has no feelings for his eldest brother.
Worryingly, she seems to be just as ruthless to him.
He didn't believe that the sentence "Ah Li is waiting for you" she said back then was a lie. But now, five years later...
What has happened in the past few years?
Did she really give up her heart for him and lose her thoughts, so she agreed to commit herself to his eldest brother?
Wei Chengfeng thought as he summoned the secret guard and ordered the task to go down.
A few days later, the secret guard handed over the news and found an old woman who was serving in Mrs. Wei's yard back then, and later retired and went home to care for the elderly.
Wei Chengfeng successfully met this old woman in a remote outer courtyard.
"Isn't this the second young master?" The old lady's eyes lit up when she saw him.
Wei Chengfeng glanced at her lightly: "Mama still knows me?" The
old lady said that she used to be a slave of the Wei Mansion, but she happened to be seriously ill two years ago, and Mrs. Wei was kind-hearted, so she let her deed of sale and let her go home. However, her son died in an accident, her daughter married far away, and she was the only old woman left in the family.
The old lady's place is very shabby and remote, and it looks deserted.
Wei Chengfeng took out a little bit of silver and handed it to her: "Find someone to repair the house, at least to cover the wind and rain." "There are a few big holes in the roof, how can this still live people.
The old lady took the money and thanked her for her kindness: "The second young master is really warm-hearted, a good person, and some nobles who climb high branches are different, and that girl has never put me in her eyes since she became a favorite concubine."
Wei Chengfeng was stunned: "What nobleman?"
"Hey, who else could it be?" The old lady waved her wrinkled and thin hands, "I don't know if the second young master remembers, it's the maid who once served you, it seems... It's called Ali.
"Mama also knows about her?" Wei Chengfeng pretended to ask casually.
"Why don't you know? At the beginning, for the sake of the second young master, she refused to agree to her wife to be the eldest young master's maid, and the old slave went to help persuade her. The old lady recalled the previous incident, "The girl cried pitifully, and when she was sent to the eldest young master's room, her eyes were red. But the result? still hooked the eldest young master in a daze, and the next day he went to beg his wife to ask her to be a maid, and he was pampered every night. When the eldest young grandmother enters the door, will she become the eldest young master's favorite concubine? Wei Chengfeng's
hand gradually clenched.
"I recommended her in front of my wife, originally thinking that when she got the favor of the eldest young master, she could look back and remember my kindness and give the old woman some convenience, but this ungrateful girl couldn't see the old slave. Alas, I'm afraid that the eldest young master will be spoiled by no one a long time ago, and in two years, I'm afraid that I will ride on the face of the eldest young grandmother.
"Mama is saying that when she was a maid for her eldest brother, it was recommended by Mama?" Wei Chengfeng had a chilling smile on his face.
The old lady didn't notice anything wrong at all, nodded and said, "Yes, I see that she has a good face, and it is also her blessing to be able to serve her master." But this girl is ungrateful, and she has never been grateful to the old slave after being favored.
"Hasn't Mama thought about it, is it because she doesn't want to?"
The old lady heard something about it at this time, and glanced at Wei Chengfeng unexpectedly: "This is not the idea of the old slave alone, the lady also took a fancy to her at the beginning." sent her to be the eldest young master's room, and Mrs. also agreed. She asked tentatively, "Could it be that the second young master still remembers her in his heart?"
Wei Chengfeng didn't speak.
The old lady smiled wryly, and said a few words, thinking about how to remedy it.
After thinking about it for a long time, he suddenly slapped his head, took out a dusty box from under the bed, opened it and handed it over: "These... It seems to be that girl's thing, when Mrs. asked me to burn it with a fire, I saw that this carved box looked good-looking, so I kept it first, and I didn't recognize the words in it, if the second young master wanted..."
Wei Chengfeng took it, saw that it was a thick pile of letterheads, took it out and looked closely, it turned out to be all the letters she wrote to him.
From the first month of his departure, once a month, the content was not so lovesick and explicit, just greetings about his health, whether he ate well and slept well in the capital, whether he was tired of practicing martial arts every day, whether he worked hard in the barracks, and added more clothes when it was cold.
Then there is the orchid in the yard blooming, the plum blossoms are gone, and she planted a rhododendron next to the plum tree, hoeing some weeds and other trivial content, it seems as if she didn't say anything, but Wei Chengfeng understood.
She was telling him that she was waiting for him to come back day by day in his yard, as she had promised at parting. Regardless of spring, summer, autumn and winter, flowers blooming, she is guarding his small yard all the time.
Between the linesThe tactful hidden affection almost suffocated him.
Wei Chengfeng took out all the letters like crazy and read them again. The length and length of the content vary, but it was written every month, and it never stopped until one month two years ago.
Wei Chengfeng held the last page of the letter, and a tear inadvertently dripped down, blurring her handwriting.
It turned out that what she said was true.
She had been waiting for him, and had never betrayed him, until two years ago, with the conspiracy of this old lady and his mother, she was forced to become his eldest brother's maid.
The old lady said she had been crying that night.
He could almost imagine how desperate she must have been.
The deed of sale is in the master's house, she is delicate and weak and can't run away, the power of life and death is held in her hands, and if she wants to keep her promise with him, she will be charged with disobeying the master's order, according to the family law of the Wei family, she can be directly beaten to death.
And to live peacefully and wait for him to return, he can no longer preserve the innocence of his flesh.
No wonder she says she never owes him. She did her best.
No wonder she looked at him with such sad eyes at the family banquet that day.
Where was he on the night she was forced to lose her virginity two years ago?
Maybe after a whole day of martial arts practice in the barracks, he is lying on his bed tired and sleeping.
Perhaps it was a day off, and his cousin was taking him to visit the night market in the capital, which was full of novelty for him.
Anyway, he didn't think of her.
When she was in the hot springs, she cried, begged, and tried to explain, but he ignored it at all, and just blindly vented his desires on her rudely, until she finally despaired, gave up, and let him do whatever he wanted.
Ahri...
She was never sorry for him.
It was he who was sorry for her.