Small model 2

Gu Li woke up the next day, and she was the only one left in the huge presidential suite.
She moved her sore hands and feet, rubbed her waist that was about to fall apart, and finally returned to her place and collapsed weakly on the bed. By the way, I thought back to the plot.
As a tasker of the female supporting system, Gu Li will go to all kinds of meat worlds and become the female partner of that world, and the main task is to seduce the male protagonist, attack their body and mind, and completely cut off their relationship with the female protagonist of the meat script.
I think when I first started doing tasks, she naively thought that it would be good as long as she destroyed the original marriage between the male and female protagonists, but who knew that the task was always doing it, and she always put herself in, and in the end, it always developed into messing around with the male protagonist in bed. However, the effect was immediate, and so far she has not failed in her mission. So although she refused in her heart at first, she slowly got used to it.
The same task this time is also the male protagonist Pei Dongqian, the president of Pei's Real Estate Group. However, this time there is an excellent convenience, that is, the identity of the female supporting Gu Li, who is a little-known little model and the current lover of the male protagonist Pei Dongqian.
The heroine's name is Su Xueer, a pure little white flower who has just turned 16 years old, and at the beginning of the plot, she sold herself to the male protagonist because of lack of money. Since then, the two have begun to entangle the routine of sadomasochistic love.
Well, that is, last night, she managed to prevent the first meeting of the male and female protagonists before the plot happened.
But that's about it.
The reason why the female supporting Gu Li is called the male protagonist's "lover" is because she can only be regarded as the male protagonist's bed partner strictly speaking, not even a girlfriend, so the original owner has always been worried about it, afraid of being abandoned by this domineering president, and the breakup a month ago was also a so-called "desire to escape".
It's a pity that the original owner tossed so much, and just happened to meet the destined encounter of the male and female protagonists, Pei Dongqian's bed partner naturally changed from a female partner to a female protagonist, and then slowly developed true love with the female protagonist. The female supporting actress who wants to get away with it is crying and begging to return to the male protagonist, but it is useless, and she withdrew from this competition in a gloomy way, and was completely cannon fodder by the plot.
But now, the same female supporting body is filled with another soul, and those plots are not so easy to stage.
Gu Li walked into the bathroom naked, rinsed it first, and then took a hot bath in the luxurious bathtub.
Pei Dongqian obviously doesn't pay much attention to her now, but judging from last night's performance and the memories of the original owner, the dependence on her body is not bad. She is the one who is most compatible with his body among the male protagonist's previous bed partners, and she is also the one who has maintained the longest relationship so far.
And the male protagonist himself is not a person who is obsessed with lingering in the flowers.,There is basically only one fixed bed partner for a period of time.,In order to solve basic physiological needs.。
In other words, as long as she doesn't mess around, the current relationship with the male protagonist can continue to be maintained.
Gu Li decided to stay on hold for the next few days.
Pei Dongqian came on a business trip this time, and his schedule for a few days was full of various business meetings, and he could only return to the hotel in the evening to rest.
Gu Li simply stayed in his presidential suite, didn't make trouble, stayed in the room honestly during the day, occasionally went out to buy something, and obediently served him at night.
On the evening of the sixth day, Pei Dongqian finally finished everything and took her to a famous local Western restaurant for dinner.
Gu Li wore a small blue and black color-blocked dress, which made her milk-like skin look even whiter, and her long wavy hair was tied up in a neat high ponytail, revealing her entire perfectly delicate and impeccable face. A little light makeup was put on on the face at will, which made the already very bright facial features more eye-catching.
Pei Dongqian looked at the woman sitting opposite him, eating slowly and elegantly, feeling the bright and dark gazes projected on her from all around, and a little pride suddenly rose in his heart. Although he doesn't like women who deliberately attract bees and butterflies, the inadvertent charm of his female companion can satisfy his man's vanity.
Unfortunately, this vanity lasted only half an hour, when it was interrupted by a ringing telephone.
"Nana," Gu Li picked up the napkin and quickly wiped her mouth, and whispered into her phone, "Huh? Tonight? She glanced at the man opposite with a slight hesitation, "Probably not too much tonight..." The other party seemed to crack excitedly and said a long list of things, she bit her lip and struggled for a long time, and finally nodded, "Okay, I know."
"What's wrong?" Pei Dongqian was obviously a little dissatisfied with this little episode, he had been busy for the past few days, and he didn't dare to be too presumptuous at night, but now that the matter is finally over, he still wants to go back to the hotel early and press this little goblin on the bed for hundreds of rounds.
Gu Li replied while quickly clicking something on the mobile phone screen: "I have a friend's clothing brand holding a press conference today, and the model I made an appointment with temporarily released pigeons, and called me to save the scene." She zoomed in and looked at it carefully, and smiled at the man a little apologetically, "Although I want to accompany you tonight, but Ah Qian, I really can't shirk this."
Pei Dongqian was stunned. He almost forgot about this stubble, after all, since he became his lover, Gu Like has never been to any show as a model. Is it that he doesn't give enough money to spend?
Probably because the expression on his face was too obvious, the little woman sitting opposite sneered: "Hey, I'm also a model, it's normal to go out and run a business and take a show, right?" I also need to work.
"I can afford to raise you." Pei Dongqian began to get impatient, thinking that probably this little work was starting to be done again.
The little woman shook her head: "Even if you give me money that I can't spend in my life, I have to have something to do." Can't rely on you all the time.
"Then what are you going to do with me this time?" The conversation did not advance as he expected, and the man was a little angry in his heart.
"Do... What you like to do. Gu Li glanced at him ambiguously, revealing a sweet and sly smile. The implication was that she had come to him only to solve her physical needs.
"Okay, then you can go." Pei Dongqian threw down the knife with a "snap", stood up and walked away.
I have the impression that this man who has always been very personable is the first time to do such a tasteless thing in public.
Gu Li was not affected, but found it interesting, and while looking thoughtfully at his departing back, he continued to elegantly put the last bite of salad into his mouth.
The lights on both sides of the street illuminate the city into a colorful and prosperous night scene.
Pei Dongqian, who returned to the hotel room, was also discouraged, thinking about it, he felt that he was a little too much, and was about to make a call to the little Zuojing who was crying somewhere, to pick her up, but found that the other party had turned off the phone. He felt that something was wrong, and contacted the restaurant where he had just eaten to inquire about the situation, only to know that Gu Li left after eating, and there was no sign of waiting for him to turn back in the restaurant at all.
Pei Dongqian was completely depressed. Did she really take a job out of the blue? Didn't the so-called friends of the United deliberately act in front of him?
The man who was left out in the cold and aggrieved decided to take a shower and go to bed. And secretly decided that if the woman did not return by the next morning, he would change to another bedmate. If he can't provide him with physical comfort at any time, why should he get used to her.
After taking a shower, I sat on the sofa for a while when I heard a knock on the door of my room.
Pei Dongqian was secretly happy in his heart, and he really couldn't bear it. He strode over and opened the door, the hidden pleasure in his eyes vanishing the moment he saw the man at the door.
"Looking for whom?"
The little girl standing at the door at a loss glanced at him in panic, and immediately lowered her head: "I, I..."
She wore her hair half-tucked, the makeup on her face was very light, and she wore a modified small cheongsam skirt, wrapping her thin and small body inside. should be very young, this dress is deliberately to make her look more mature, but a little nondescript.
It was not the first time Pei Dongqian had encountered this kind of thing, and immediately understood the situation, suppressing the annoyance in his heart: "Who sent you here?" "Underage? Is the man behind this a beast?
"Nobody-" The girl panicked even more.
Pei Dongqian was impatient: "No matter who sent you here, listen clearly, I don't need it here." How did you get here, how did you leave.
"Sir," the girl was anxious and wanted to grab his sleeve, but when she looked up, she saw that the man in front of her was naked, only a white bath towel around his waist.
She blushed suddenly, looking shy, "I... Don't drive me away, I can... Very well-behaved and obedient, you can do whatever you want me to do.
Pei Dongqian took half a step back, and his eyes swept around her lightly: "You probably didn't hear what I said just now." I said, "I, no, need, want." After saying that, he closed the door mercilessly.
He's in a very bad mood right now. This feeling is somewhat similar to that he has been thinking about a certain bottle of liquor for a long time, but in order not to delay the business, he can only refrain from taking a small sip every day, and finally when the matter is over, and when he wants to drink happily and get drunk, the bottle of wine is suddenly missing.
At this time, even if there was any sweet juice or tea to his mouth, he would not be able to drink it at all, but it would only deepen his desire to taste that bottle of wine againDesire.
After lying on the sofa for a while, Pei Dongqian finally opened the screen of his mobile phone and played again. Still powered off. He thought about it for a while and dialed another number: "Check if Gu Li has a name called... What Nana's friend, I want her phone.
Five minutes later, a string of numbers was sent to his phone. He dialed it out without hesitation, and it was quickly connected, and it was an effluent-sounding female voice.
"Hello..."
"Gu Li is with you now?"
"I'm sorry, but who are you..."
"I'm her man."
"Uh, this..."
"Let her listen to the phone."
"Sir, I can't just do it..."
"How long do you have to finish?"
"...... I'm sorry sir, I'm not sure here..."
"You tell her, I'll pick her up."
"......"