2nd world- Timid maid× Second young master

When she woke up again, she was back in the familiar room.
The voice of the system sighed: "Xiaoli, do you know how risky it is to do this."
Gu Li sat up from the sofa, took a light breath, and leaned on the backrest: "But it succeeded, didn't it?" The
system was silent for a moment.
"I know you deliberately provoked the heroine to do that. But don't you worry, in case you die, affected by the original plot, the male and female protagonists come together again, causing your mission to fail?
Gu Li answered a little funny: "I said 4087, although you are a system, you are also trying to understand human feelings." I was in the most intimate stage with the male protagonist at the time.,The intimate lover died in front of his eyes.,If he can finally develop love for the murderer... Then I'll throw in the towel.
"It's still too risky." 4087 interrupted her, "If, I mean, if the mission fails, your soul will disappear into that world forever.
"Okay, then I'll be careful next time." Gu Li got up from the sofa.
She was indeed a little reckless this time.
In the process of completing different tasks, she has memories of different worlds and different lives, but she is the only one who lacks her original part. Since signing the contract with 4087, her mind has been blank, and no matter how desperately she tries to remember who she is, she has no impression.
Gu Li walked to the only door in the space of the system and reached out to push it.
Still unmoving.
Listening to 4087, behind this door, what leads to her original life. But signing a contract with the female supporting system requires erasing the memories until enough tasks are completed, and the energy she has accumulated can push open the door and allow her to return to her own world.
It doesn't seem like that's enough.
The more worlds she experienced in various assignments, the more she wanted to know what kind of world she had been in, what kind of life she had lived, and what had led her soul to connect with the system. Such thoughts may be the biggest motivation to support her in carrying out her mission.
"Xiaoli, I know you're anxious and want to speed up the process, but if you disappear into another world, you'll never come back. You're still... It's better to be cautious.
Gu Li stroked her long hair and sat back on the sofa: "I know, give me the next task."
——————
"What's the matter with you girl? Madame asks you. As soon as he opened his
eyes, Gu Li felt a pain in his arm, as if he had been pinched hard, and then he was pushed and knelt on the ground.
She frowned, looked up, and saw a well-dressed lady sitting on the main seat of the room drinking tea, and next to her an old woman with a wrinkled face looked at her condescendingly, with a little impatience on her face.
Gu Li's mind suddenly had many more pictures in an instant. It should be the memory of the female body she is occupying now.
This woman is the maid of this big family, and her name is also Gu Li.
When she was seven years old, she was sold into a rich and noble family Wei family as a slave, and she was originally careful to abide by her duty, but when she was thirteen years old, she accidentally saved the ten-year-old second young master in the house, and since then she has been entangled and unable to get out.
Mrs. Wei simply transferred her to the courtyard of the second young master to serve him.
The ignorant young master likes this gentle young lady, he doesn't allow her to leave for half a step, she has to coax her to eat and sleep, and even swears to her, saying that he will marry her in the future.
Although the original owner didn't dare to believe it completely, he was still moved by the sincere eyes of the little master, and from then on there was a trace of expectation in his heart.
It's a pity that the good times didn't last long, a year later, a letter came from the capital, and after the Wei couple discussed, the second young master was taken to the uncle's house in the capital for cultivation, and after a thousand miles, the two broke off contact.
After another three years, when Gu Li was seventeen, Mrs. Wei actually arranged for her to be the maid of the eldest young master in the house, and personally taught him the affairs of men and women.
But she was thinking about the oath of the second young master in her heart, and when she heard the news, she who had always been obedient had the idea of resisting for the first time.
Therefore, he was called over by Mrs. Wei for personal questioning.
"What's the matter, I asked you to serve Ran'er or wronged you?" A trace of suspicion crossed Mrs. Wei's eyes, "Could it be that you have already seduced Feng'er to do ugly things, and you are no longer a virgin?"
"Slave maid no!" Gu Li came back to his senses from the memory of the original body, immediately pleaded, and according to the speaking habits of the original body, he leaned down and kowtowed, "Please Madame!"
"I don't think you dare. When Feng'er went to the capital, it was only eleven, if you had the courage to climb into bed at that time, I would have peeled your skin long ago.
"Please rest assured, Madame, the old slave has already seen it, this girl is still perfect, otherwise how can she be worthy of being the eldest young master's maid?" The grandmother standing on the side smiled flatteringly, "And this girl's face is really pleasing to the eye, after all, it is a person who wants to guide the eldest young master to taste personnel for the first time, if you find someone who looks stumbling, wouldn't it ruin the interest of the eldest young master." Mrs.
Wei pondered: "What you say is also reasonable. Well, in that case, let's take it down and prepare well.
Gu Li was led down by the old lady in a daze.
According to the original plot given by 4087, the male protagonist of this world is Wei Chengfeng, the second young master of the Wei family who left the capital.
He did live up to the teachings of his uncle in the capital, and later gradually grew into a majestic general, which was the pride of the entire Wei family, and married the heroine as the general's wife, and finally was happy.
As for the identity of the female partner this time, it's a little embarrassing, she used to be the personal maid of the male protagonist when he was a child, and she also got his naïve vow when he was young, but then there was almost no role, and she no longer had anything to do with the male and female protagonists.
Not to mention the female partner, it is not an exaggeration to say that it is a passer-by.
No presence?
A preliminary task plan slowly formed in Gu Li's mind.
She decided to obey her master's orders first.
The male protagonist can forget her after staying in the capital for a few years, so why should she guard him like a jade?
However, if it is the original owner, there is such a person who cares about and likes at this time, and he should be very sad when he learns that he was forced to be the eldest young master's maid.
Gu Li figured out the mood of the original owner, followed the old lady to the bath room, and at the moment she turned around, she showed a tear in time.
The old lady was stunned for a moment, and ordered a few inferior servants to prepare bath buckets, hot water, and clothes, and patted her on the shoulder after sending everyone away: "Look at this poor one, don't cry, the eldest young master will be unhappy when he sees it in a while."
"Mama, I..."
"I know you are still thinking about the second young master who is far away in the capital, but is that what you can remember? Don't forget, you're three years older than the Second Young Master! Listen to the old man's advice, it's better to serve the eldest young master well, if you can win the favor of the eldest young master tonight, how can you be a favored aunt in the future, isn't it much better than now? She looked at the delicate appearance of the girl in front of her with satisfaction, and thought to herself which man didn't love this small appearance, "Wash it well, the water should be cold in a while." The
old lady took the door and went out.
Gu Li's weeping expression was immediately put away, and she took a hot bath comfortably.
She didn't delay too long, and changed her clothes quickly after washing. While she was drying her hair, the old lady took a few more Spring Palace picture albums to show her and taught her how to do it for a while.
Gu Li has even watched high-definition uncensored live-action movies, and this kind of ancient picture album has no interest in taking a second glance, and only listens to Mama's teachings with low eyebrows.
In the old mama's opinion, she looked depressed because of her reluctance.
She didn't want to blame anything anymore, for fear of forcing this girl to commit suicide by hitting the wall, which would backfire, so she only hurriedly told her a few words and sent her to the courtyard of the eldest young master.
Wei Chengran, the eldest young master of the Wei family, was admiring the flowers and teasing the birds in the warm pavilion at this time, and asked the little guy next to him: "What you said is true?" "It's
true." The little girl replied respectfully, "I heard that the cheap girl looked unhappy, and she almost angered Madame."
"Hey, it's just a toy that the second brother doesn't want, and it's worth the mother's anger." Wei Chengran waved his hand disapplausively, "Which maid in this house doesn't want to climb into my son's bed, and I really think she has to do it?" He threw the bird food in his hand, "Let's go, I'm going to go and see this stupid girl who is waiting for her second brother to come back and marry her."
Wei Chengran originally had the idea of humiliating this slave who didn't know the height of the sky and the thickness of the earth before blasting it out, but when he walked into the inner room and saw the girl standing obediently by the bed with her head down, this idea was shaken.
She looked a little flustered, and when she saw him come in, she raised her eyes and glanced at him, and her eyes that seemed to be covered with mist revealed a little overwhelmed, which immediately made his heart soften.
"Less... Master. She did it in a proper mannerA salute, and his voice trembled a little.
"What's your name?"
"Slaves... Ahri.
Wei Chengran looked at her for a long time, and said "cough" twice: "Come and dress for Young Master Ben." "