The male protagonist's sister 3

The next day happened to be Saturday, Gu Li slept until three o'clock in the morning before waking up, rubbing his head that was a little swollen and painful, and secretly wondered why Lin Lang didn't wake himself up.
After brushing his teeth and washing his face to clean himself up, he searched the whole house and didn't see anyone, only the slightly hot breakfast neatly placed on the table.
Gu Li sat silently at the table drinking milk, while secretly thinking to herself, could it be that what happened to her and Lin Lang last night?
Impossible.
Let's not say that there is no abnormality in her lower body, just talking about Lin Lang's feelings for her, she thinks that it is not yet that time.
Unless the male protagonist is impulsive.
Gu Li consciously touched his slightly red and swollen lips.
Although she was delirious from drinking last night, the pain of being kissed on her lips was really in her mind.
So that's not a dream?
Lin Lang kissed her?
Gu Li's eyes widened. I didn't expect substantial progress so soon...
But that's a good thing.
It's not easy. Gu Li "Ahhh
But what was depressing was that for the next whole day, Gu Li didn't see Lin Lang again, and had to order takeout for lunch and dinner.
Accustomed to eating the delicious food made by Lin Lang, the takeaway tasted a little difficult to swallow, Gu Li couldn't help but sigh, and his mouth was really raised.
Lin Lang came back at night and explained that he had something to do to work overtime in the company temporarily, and then went to the kitchen to cook in silence.
He ran out to avoid her, but ran back because he was worried that no one would take care of her diet and daily life.
Gu Li looked at his awkward eyes and wanted to laugh a little, but his heart was warm.
"Brother, why are you so busy?" Gu Li snorted aggrievedly as if she didn't know anything about his deliberate avoidance, "I didn't eat much today."
Lin Lang's eyes immediately felt more distressed: "I'm sorry Xiaoli, my brother won't be in the future." "It's obviously his mistake, why did he make Xiaoli hungry in the end?
Because of self-blame, Lin Lang made a big meal and supper to compensate her, Gu Li ate so little belly that she couldn't stand up, and shouted stomach pain.
Lin Lang was worried that she would break her body, so he carried her to the sofa and rubbed her stomach for her, rubbed her twice, and suddenly the whole person stiffened, and then pulled his hand out and hid in the kitchen in a little panic.
Why is this man so innocent?
Gu Li secretly bit her lip and smiled, she just took advantage of the fact that he was helping her rub her belly, pretending to rub his arm with her chest unintentionally...
In the next few days, Lin Lang always avoided her eyes, even if she was very close, coquettishly begging for a hug, but he didn't have further physical contact with her as if he had made up his mind to keep his distance.
Gu Li was depressed and simply ignored him.
But she never expected that one day when the brothers and sisters were playing Cold War games, when she came home from school, she saw a woman with a slightly haggard face and a gentle and amiable smile sitting on the sofa in her living room.
The heroine Liu Mengchun.
Gu Li's heart suddenly rang the alarm bell.
It seems that the plot of the male and female protagonists has officially kicked off. Next, she was afraid that she would have to guard it strictly.
Glancing into the kitchen, Lin Lang was still cooking as usual.
Hearing the movement of her coming back, he came out and explained: "Xiaoli, this is my brother's former classmate, and he may have to borrow it from our house for a while recently." In the
original plot, the sensitive female partner saw the heroine for the first time, and she had a strong rejection of her, as if she had a premonition that her brother would abandon herself for this woman, so a fierce conflict broke out on the first day, not only turned a cold face to the heroine, but even spilled her soup on the dining table.
This is also the first time that the male protagonist feels that his sister, who usually looks obedient and sensible, will also have such unreasonable times.
Later, under the stimulation of the heroine intentionally or unintentionally, the female supporting actress who is not at the same level at all is basically adhering to the great spirit of self-sacrifice and desperately pulling the red line for the male and female protagonists.
Liu Mengchun quickly stood up after Lin Lang's introduction, and stretched out his hand to her amiably: "Hello Xiaoli, my name is Liu Mengchun, you can call me Sister Mengchun in the future." Later
? Do you plan to stay for a long time?
Gu Li also smiled at her, quietly reached out to hold her hand, and politely replied, "Sister Mengchun is good."
She wouldn't be so stupid as to lose her temper at her brother because there was an outsider in the family.
Lin Lang took her schoolbag with one hand, and naturally reached out and rubbed it on the top of her head, and his tone was as intimate as usual: "Go wash your hands and get ready to eat."
It seems that he does not intend to expose the recent little awkwardness between their siblings in front of outsiders.
This also shows that the psychological distance between him and the heroine is still far away.
Gu Li put his mind at ease for a while, and asked as he walked towards the pool, "Is there anything I like to eat today?" Lin Lang, who walked into the kitchen
halfway up, leaned out again when he heard this, and teased: "When is there no food you like to eat?"
Gu Li smiled "haha" and went to the kitchen to help serve the food.
Liu Mengchun, who was sitting on the sofa, listened to the jokes of the brother and sister, and felt like a superfluous person. But on second thought, isn't this kind of atmosphere the post-marriage family scene she has always dreamed of?
Her husband is the person she has had a crush on since high school, she has a gentle and considerate personality, and she can cook all kinds of food, sister-in-law... It seems that she is also soft and easy to get close to, and there are no parents-in-law at home who need her to take care of her.
Everything looked perfect. As long as......
"Sister Mengchun, it's time to eat."
Gu Li's call pulled her out of her thoughts, and she quickly stood up and walked to the dining table.
There were three pairs of dishes and chopsticks on the table, one of which looked like a lot of rice, all piled up in a small hill, Liu Mengchun took it for granted that this was Lin Lang's amount of rice, so he pretended to sit next to this bowl unintentionally.
Who knew that after Gu Li set up the dishes, she walked over and sat down beside her seriously.
Liu Mengchun was stunned: "Xiaoli, you eat so much?"
Gu Li blinked, looking dazed: "Yes." I eat so much every day, and my brother said that I should eat more when I am growing my body.
Liu Mengchun glanced at her suspiciously, and didn't believe it was true until Lin Lang came out with the last bowl of soup and sat down opposite Gu Li with a normal expression and started eating.
Lin Lang saw that Liu Mengchun was stunned, and smiled: "If the craftsmanship is not good, you will eat some." Before
she could answer, Gu Li glared at the man opposite: "Sister Mengchun, don't listen to my brother's nonsense, what craftsmanship is not good, just make sure that you can't sleep after tasting this dish."
Lin Lang's reciprocal praise for his sister was very useful, and he didn't object to it, but only smiled at her.
Liu Mengchun once again felt that the atmosphere between himself and the brother and sister seemed to be separated by a silent wall.
Lin Lang habitually served vegetables for his sister, and after finishing the dishes, he seemed to feel a little neglected by the guests, but if he really served Liu Mengchun vegetables, it seemed a little embarrassing.
Gu Li immediately understood Lin Lang's thoughts, turned his head and stuffed a big chicken leg into Liu Mengchun's bowl: "Sister, eat more meat."
Lin Lang gave Gu Li a satisfied smile again. My sister is really sensible and polite.
While thinking about it, he looked at Liu Mengchun, and was about to echo his sister's words, but he happened to see a flash of disgust in Liu Mengchun's eyes.
Although it was only a short moment, he still saw it clearly.
What does that mean? Dislike Xiaoli for picking up vegetables for her? Or do you dislike the chicken thighs he makes are not delicious?
Lin Lang frowned and did not speak again.
In fact, the heroine just doesn't like to eat chicken legs.
This is mentioned in the plot, and Gu Li, who understands the plot, of course, also did it on purpose.
Lin Lang silently finished eating the food in his bowl, filled a bowl of soup for his sister who was still immersed in cooking, and served himself another bowl, drinking it slowly, while casually asking about the situation in the school.
Gu Li chewed the food in her mouth and responded vaguely, roughly everything was normal, but she had a bit of a headache in math class recently, and by the way, she asked Lin Lang to tutor her.
Of course, Lin Lang is duty-bound.
Liu Mengchun didn't want to be excluded by the intimate atmosphere between the two anymore, so he asked Lin Lang on the topic: "I remember that you were the best at math in high school, but I didn't expect you to remember those knowledge now?" "
Lin Lang smiled: "Xiaoli is only in her first year of high school, and it is not difficult to learn now."
"I almost forgot the math of my freshman year of high school." She said with a look of nostalgia, "I remember that the math teacher liked you at that time, it was that Teacher Zhang, do you remember him?"
Lin Lang was under the pressure of life at that time, but he didn't pay much attention to his campus life, and he didn't have a particularly deep impression of any teacher. Hence shook his head.
Seeing his lukewarm attitude, Liu Mengchun was slightly embarrassed, so he had to give up his plan to relive the old time with him, and turned his head and asked Gu Li in an intimate tone of concern from the elders: "How is Xiaoli's school?" Did you make any good friends at school?
Gu Li said "um": "There are a few classmates who can talk well, and everyone gets along very well."
"Boy or girl?" Liu Mengchun deliberately joked, "Our Xiaoli is so beautiful, there must be a lot of boys chasing after us in the school, right?" "