Small Model 5

Halfway through, the number of viewers of this live broadcast has obviously increased, and I don't know if the anchor is intentional or unintentional, the camera always shoots towards Gu Li's skirt and long legs on the stage, causing a bunch of licking screens on the screen and even occasionally floating one or two foul words.
At this time, the male anchor spoke, and his deliberately lowered voice was slightly obscene: "Thank you fans for the gifts, the number of viewers will exceed 1,000 in a while, and we will follow the backstage to take a sneak peek at my wife." Ha ha. Pei Dongqian, who
had never turned off the live broadcast interface, saw that many of the messages on the barrage were instigating the anchor to shoot Gu Li's beautiful legs, and even asked to take a sneak photo to change clothes, so he was so angry that he slammed the steering wheel and rushed to a certain place with full horsepower.
In a bustling commercial plaza, the launch of a beauty brand is being held in the lobby on the first floor. After the host interacted with the audience for a while, he began to let Gu Li, who was a guest, draw a lottery.
After three rounds of drawing and giving small gifts to the three audience members, the press conference entered an intermission.
Gu Li quietly withdrew from the backstage, ready to take advantage of the break to go to the toilet.
Avoiding crowded places, she turned into a slender hallway, at the end of which was a restroom with fewer people.
As she walked, Gu Li noticed that something was wrong, stopped and turned around to look, and sure enough, she saw a thin man wearing a hat and sunglasses walking in with her.
There is only one women's restroom at this end of the hallway, what does this man want to do?
She stood still and stood still, wary, when she saw the thin man quicken his pace and walk towards her. She was startled, turned and ran, and the man chased after him quickly.
At the moment when he was about to be chased, Gu Li suddenly heard a scream from behind him, followed by a crisp sound of dislocated bones, and a loud "clang" sound of the metal shell of the mobile phone hitting the ground.
Gu Li turned around, and saw Pei Dongqian appearing in front of her like a divine soldier descending from the sky, twisting the thin man's arm behind his back, and he begged for mercy in pain.
"Are you alright?" He looked at it with concern.
Gu Li was shocked, leaning against the wall of the corridor, and nodded with palpitations.
Seeing her frightened look, Pei Dongqian let go of the man's arm, and then kicked him in the chest, kicking the person to the side, and directly smashing the mobile phone on the floor beside him.
Then he took out his mobile phone and dialed it, and after a few simple words, he strode over, grabbed Gu Li's wrist and pulled her away.
"Ah Qian, that..." Gu Li staggered a few steps in his high heels and almost fell, "I, that, my activity is not over yet..."
"Quit."
"Huh? But it's already halfway through..."
Pei Dongqian picked him up by the waist and went directly into the elevator that led directly to the underground parking lot at the corner: "What kind of broken brokerage company are you looking for, and you will take this kind of activity?"
Gu Li looked uncertain: "This... A beauty brand has been very popular in the past two years, it's not very low.
"Termination."
"What?"
"Terminate the contract with that company, sign the economic contract to me, and I will pay the liquidated damages."
Gu Li opened her mouth wide in surprise, and digested it for a while before coming back to her senses: "Isn't Pei's a real estate company?" Can you still sign a model?
"I'll set up a separate studio for you, and it's good to be affiliated with Pei's name." Pei Dongqian took her to the side of the car and put her down, and opened the car door, "Agents and assistants and the like, I'll look for them."
Gu Li obediently sat in. The man doesn't seem to have a good temper right now.
Pei Dongqian sat in the driver's seat and looked at her sideways: "In the future, whether it is a catwalk, an endorsement, or an advertisement, you must first obtain my consent." Otherwise, I'll lock you in bed every day.
Gu Li's eyes widened.
"Do you understand?"
Gu Li glanced at him and nodded. Why did the male protagonist suddenly look blackened, terrifying.
The next day, she saw the replay of the online live broadcast and the discussion of netizens, and learned that the man who followed her was a habitual offender who was secretly filming, but fortunately, he had been sued in court by Pei's evidence. Gu Li also reported her safety to worried fans on Weibo.
Pei Dongqian was resolute, but in three days, everything he said in the car was done, and Gu Li successfully signed a contract with Pei's and became the only model in the only artist studio under this leading real estate group.
The new agent understands the boss's mind very well, and gives Gu Li either a tall fashion week catwalk, or a cover or inner page of a fashion magazine, and occasionally a luxury advertisement.
The workload is not large, to ensure that Gu Li has enough time to accompany the boss; Every job is very high-end, and there will never be a case like that press conference, where you will directly contact the onlookers and be followed and secretly photographed. She was also very well protected by the female assistant.
It seems that Gu Li seems to have returned to the life of being in captivity before.
However, this time, Pei Dongqian's exclusivity for her was truly expressed, but he also respected her professional ideals as much as possible. Compared with before, her status in his eyes is really a qualitative leap.
If you really want others to evaluate, she is basically the woman that Pei Dongqian identifies, and it is not an exaggeration to call Pei's future president's wife.
It's just that the system still hasn't judged her mission to be successful, so there must be some variables in this that she doesn't know.
Fortunately, it didn't take long for this variable to appear on its own.
One night a few months later, Pei Dongqian took Gu Li to a dinner party. Gu Li took his hand and just walked into the lobby, when he saw the heroine Su Xue'er in the crowd.
She wore a waitress's uniform and held a tray of champagne glasses, looking around as if she was looking for something. When he saw Pei Dongqian's figure, his eyes suddenly lit up.
Gu Li quietly turned his gaze away and hooked the corners of his lips. The heroine, she has probably been waiting for a long time. Although I don't know when she met Pei Dongqian, but with the current performance, it is obvious that she is coming for the male protagonist tonight.
It's all up to this, Gu Li always wants to give face. After all, it's the original heroine. So she whispered a few casual words to the man next to her, and the two separated temporarily.
Su Xue'er, who was holding the tray, saw this scene, it was a godsend, of course, she didn't want to miss it easily, so she immediately went around in a circle and quietly approached from behind.
Pei Dongqian, who was facing away from her, didn't notice it at all, until he inadvertently turned around and knocked over the wine glass on the tray, and the wine immediately spilled on him.
"Ah, I'm sorry..."
"It's fine." Pei Dongqian glanced at the panicked waitress, and didn't recognize who she was at all, but just blocked her from trying to wipe him with a handkerchief, "No need."
"I'm really sorry, sir, or..." Su Xue'er looked up pitifully, "You can hand over the clothes to me first, and I'll return them to you when they're cleaned."
Pei Dongqian waved his hand: "No need." Turned around to leave, but she grabbed the corner of her clothes, "Then I... I'll pay you... I know it's expensive, and I-I probably won't be able to come up with that much money for a while..."The girl's voice was weak and pitiful, and her eyes were already full of tears.
Pei Dongqian was impatient, but he maintained politeness on the surface: "This young lady, I don't need your compensation." I don't think you meant to, either. He had already vaguely sensed the waitress's intentions, but he didn't expect that someone would openly want to have a relationship with him on such an occasion. If it's not so thick-skinned that it's extremely shameless, or it's so stupid that it's incurable.
The movement of the two also caused some people to wait and see, and Gu Li couldn't stand by anymore, so he walked over quickly and looked at the man with a concerned face: "Ah Qian? What's wrong?
Pei Dongqian grabbed her arm like seeing a savior, and broke free from Su Xue'er's pull by the way, "It's nothing, it's just that the clothes are wet."
"There's a spare one in the car, you go and change it." Gu Li took out a few tissues and hastily cleaned up the water stains for him.
"Why don't I remember a change of clothes?" The man breathed a sigh of relief, but was a little puzzled.
Gu Li smiled lightly, put her hands on his shoulders, leaned close to his ears, and lowered her voice: "Who made you so attractive, I expected that there might be a little sister who was just beginning to fall in love into your arms." Just in case, I took an extra one when I left the house.
Pei Dongqian's ears were itchy by the hot air she spewed when she spoke, and he immediately hugged her waist: "You accompany me to the car to change."
Gu Li pretended to sigh helplessly: "Go by yourself, I have to help you take care of the rotten peach blossoms." As he spoke, his eyes swept over Su Xue'er on the side.
"It's just someone who doesn't matter." The man's attention was all on her soft waist, gently pinching.
"I don't think," Gu Li pursed her lips, "If you don't settle this first one, there will be beautiful girls every day in the future."What to do if I hit you in my arms.
Pei Dongqian had no choice but to let go of his hand regretfully, but there was a faint hint of sweetness in his heart because of the jealousy of the woman in front of him.
Gu Limu sent him out of the lobby, and turned to look at Su Xue'er, who was about to slip away quietly: "This young lady, I think, we need to talk." "