The young master's personal maid 3

On the other side, not long after Wei Chengran left, Gu Li on the bed woke up. To be exact, it was pushed awake.
She got up from the bed sleepily, and when she saw the old woman standing by the bed with a medicine bowl with a serious face, she was finally fully awake.
"Drink this." The old lady handed over a bowl of dark hot soup with one hand, and the unpleasant smell of medicine came to her nostrils.
"Oh." Gu Li took it obediently, didn't ask anything, and drank it without hesitation.
The look of surprise flashed in the old lady's eyes: "Do you know what this is?"
Gu Li wiped his mouth and calmly handed the bowl back: "Isn't it just Shunzi soup?" The
old lady was stunned for a moment, and reprimanded with a straight face: "It's good to know." Serve the eldest young master well, and don't have those thoughts that you shouldn't have.
Gu Li smiled indifferently.
When the old lady left, Gu Li packed up the bed and returned to her maid's house.
Before she had time to lie down and make up for sleep, the main house urged her to serve again, saying that the eldest young master was back.
Gu Li was helpless, so she had to go over there with her body sore and weak.
As soon as she entered the house, Wei Chengran pulled her to the bed when she saw her, regardless of whether there was anyone else present or not, he directly pulled her skirt and wanted to pick up her pants, which were already hard against her waist.
"Don't, young master..." Gu Li gestured back with his eyes, Wei Chengran turned his head to look, and just saw the face of the other maid distorted because of jealousy, as well as the anger in her eyes that almost erupted from fire in her eyes staring at Gu Li, and immediately frowned: "Why are you still here?" Retire! The
maid was stunned for a moment, and persuaded with some grievances: "Young master, in this broad daylight, if you let Mrs. know..."
Wei Chengran sneered: ", you dare to take care of my affairs?"
"The slave doesn't dare." The maid was startled, and quickly gave a salute and withdrew.
Seeing that no one was disturbing him anymore, Wei Chengran pressed Gu Li down on the bed again, and was about to lean up to kiss her, but she raised her hand to cover her mouth: "Young Master, what the sister said just now is actually right, prostitution during the day, and Yu Li is not in agreement."
Her voice was soft, and she looked at him with a pair of eyes as bright as water, obviously the same content, but Wei Chengran was not angry, took her hand away with a smile, and "popped" loudly on her lips: "You know the word 'daytime prostitution'."
As he spoke, he went to strip her shirt again, "Good baby, young master, I want it again, just once... Well, you're so fragrant..."
Gu Li's body was weak, and he didn't have the strength to resist if he wanted to, so he half-pushed and half-obeyed.
Wei Chengran saw that the beauty's attitude softened, and excitedly pushed the cock that had been hard all morning into the wet and soft flower hole, and dried it with ease, and the inner wall of the pussy sucked and bit the rod tightly, which instantly made Wei Chengran's scalp numb.
"Oh... It's so cool..."The man broke her two slender legs to the maximum and held them down, so that the entire pussy was exposed in front of his eyes at a glance, and he moved his waist and hips to hit hard, and the two plump meat sacs quickly slapped the watery flower hole with his movements, making a loud "pop" sound.
"Hmm... The eldest young master is light... Lighter, slaves and maids should be... I can't stand it..."Gu Li screamed with tears in her eyes, looking at him pitifully with a begging face.
"It's really crazy..."Wei Chengran couldn't stand this seductive little eyes, the surging lust in his eyes became more intense, and he pumped it more fiercely with more intensity, and the thick hot cock was pulled out all the roots, pushing deeper again and again.
"Early in the morning... I want to you... It's so tight..." The
man frantically straightened his waist and hips, the mouth of the flower hole had been turned out, and the white viscous turbidity was stained all around, gradually turning into a fine foam under the slapping again and again.
The excessively rapid pumping caused the nectar in the flower hole to flow horizontally, staining the whole rod with a shiny luster. The water from the thrusting process dripped all over the bed.
After a long time, Wei Chengran finally exhausted his strength, and stood up against the flower hole, and a thick semen shot out.
Gu Li was stimulated and trembled, and his body trembled slightly.
The man stared at her intently, lying on top of her and gasping for breath.
After Gu Li took a breath, she showed a somewhat worried and scared expression: "If Madam knew about this, she would definitely blame the slave maid for seducing the eldest young master in broad daylight, and she would inevitably be punished."
Wei Chengran really showed a look of pity and pinched her little face: "Don't worry, now you are my maid, and in the future you will be my concubine, who dares to punish you." After speaking, he wanted to take the opportunity to do it again, but under Gu Li's resolute stopping, he reluctantly retreated.
By the time Gu Li returned to her room, it was already close to noon, and she didn't even bother to eat lunch, so she fell asleep directly. After I had a good night's sleep, I got up and ate something.
In less than a day, Gu Li moved from the second young master's courtyard to the eldest young master's courtyard and became his personal maid.
According to the original plot, the female supporting actress had already been punished to the Huanyi room because she angered Wei Cheng when she was in the first bed, and she started to do hard work from then on.
But because of Gu Li's obedience and cooperation, she has now become the most favored person in the courtyard of the eldest young master.
But Wei Chengran just opened the meat, sticking to her tightly, tossing her over and over several times every night without saying anything, if she hadn't refused three times or five times, she would have been in estrus anytime and anywhere in the daytime, causing her to not sleep enough these days, looking like a miserable little who has been overly ravaged.
Mrs. Wei knew that she was afraid that Gu Li's sole pet would control Wei Chengran's entire backyard in the future, so she hurriedly selected a few maids with different and lovely appearances and sent them to Wei Chengran, thinking that maybe her son would not be so obsessed with Gu Li if he tried too much.
Wei Chengran did not refuse to come, and accepted all those maids, and it was fresh for a few days, and after that, he still asked Gu Li to sleep the most.
The days passed slowly and imperceptibly.
Half a year later, when Wei Chengran became an adult, Mrs. Wei asked a matchmaker to talk about a good family matter, and he soon married a young lady Chen who was also from a wealthy family.
On the night of the cave room, after the husband and wife ceremony, Wei Chengran, who was raised by Gu Li, only felt bored, seeing that Chen was asleep, he quietly touched Gu Li's room, and tossed it fiercely, which was satisfied.
Soon after, Chen became pregnant, and Wei Chengran took the opportunity to carry Gu Li as an aunt on the grounds that it was inconvenient for his wife to sleep, and since then he has been lingering in her room almost every day.
A year and a half has passed in a flash, and it is finally time for the male protagonist in the original plot, that is, Wei Chengfeng, the second young master of the Wei family, to come back from the capital.
After two years of nourishment, Gu Li is no longer the thin little girl she was at the beginning.
Now her cheeks are fair and round, her skin is so delicate that she can be broken, her eyes are more seductive, her breasts are full, and her waist is slender.
Wei Chengran wanted to lie in her room almost every night.
Chen complained about this and often went to Mrs. Wei to complain, but Wei Chengran did not listen to the instructions, and Mrs. Wei had no choice about this son.
But fortunately, although Wei Chengran was obsessed with Gu Li's body, he didn't have the heart to say that he was going to leave her original partner and straighten her out of a concubine. When the New Year's celebration is a festival or something, it looks like they still respect Mrs. Chen, and the rest of the small fights, Mrs. Wei is up to them.
The night before Wei Chengfeng was going to come back, Gu Li thought about how to seduce the male protagonist, and he seemed a little absent-minded in bed.
Wei Chengran, who was sleeping together, naturally noticed that the cock that was being held in his pussy was pushed up heavily, "I've been fucked by me for two years, and I'm still thinking about my second brother?"
Gu Li didn't speak, and lowered his eyes.
Wei Chengran suddenly remembered something, and smiled slightly sarcastically: "I heard that the second brother came back this time, and he also brought back the cousin of my uncle's family in the capital, I don't know if I want to marry my uncle's family."
Gu Li was stunned for a moment, and there was real surprise in his eyes.
She knew that in the original plot, Shen Lijun, the daughter of the Shen family in the capital, was the heroine, and Lord Shen cultivated the male protagonist as hard as cultivating a future son-in-law. It's just that the plot doesn't seem to mention that this time the female protagonist also came back with the male protagonist?
Could it be that after she wore it on the female supporting body, it also caused some butterfly effect?
But no matter what, her task of dismantling CP still has to continue.
Wei Chengran looked at Gu Li, who had been silent, thinking that she had been hit by the news, a trace of annoyance crossed his face, and he buried his head in her chest and gnawed and raged, while his lower body collided violently in waves.
Gu Li bit her lip, her eyes were full of tears, and the man on Ren's body didn't make a sound no matter how ravaged him, revealing a look of compromise.
Wei Chengran pressed her until the next morning, and then hugged her tightly to sleep.
Naturally, the two also missed the grand scene of the Wei family standing at the gate to greet Wei Chengfeng.