The young master's personal maid 4

That night, Master Wei and Mrs. Wei held a banquet in the inner hall to catch the wind and wash the dust for their youngest son, and Wei Chengran and Chen, as the eldest brother and sister-in-law, naturally wanted to go.
Originally, Gu Li didn't have to attend this kind of occasion, but Wei Chengran insisted on asking her to serve, so it became the Wei family sitting at the table to eat, and Gu Li stood behind Wei Chengran and poured him wine and vegetables.
At the banquet, Gu Li saw the rumored Miss Shen Lijun.
Since Uncle Shen is a military general, Miss Shen is also heroic as a tiger girl, and she looks hearty and generous, which makes Gu Li a little surprised.
"I hugged you when Lijun was a child, but I'm afraid you don't remember." Mrs. Wei smiled and served Shen Lijun vegetables.
"I've heard my father say a long time ago that my sister-in-law was the first beauty among the girls of our Shen family, and when I saw it today, she really deserved her reputation." Shen Lijun raised her glass and toasted Mrs. Wei, and glanced at Wei Chengfeng beside her a little shyly, "My cousin is also born with a dignified appearance because he looks like a sister-in-law." The
words made everyone happy, and Gu Li also took the opportunity to observe Wei Chengfeng, who was "dignified" opposite.
He was no longer the kid he remembered in his original body.
Perhaps because of the physical fitness of the martial arts practice in the past few years, he looks much stronger than Wei Chengran, with broad shoulders and arms, full of strength, eyes like torches, and traces of experience in the wind and frost between his eyebrows and eyes, and there is already a faint shadow of a young general.
However, I heard that it is only in Lord Shen's military camp at present.
He keenly noticed that someone was looking at him, and when he raised his eyes, he just happened to meet Gu Li's gaze that he hadn't had time to retract, and he was inexplicably stunned.
What a coquettish woman...
That was his first reaction.
However, he soon noticed that the woman's face seemed to be somewhat familiar, and there was an inexplicable emotion in his eyes when he looked at him. It's not the simple admiration he's used to, but with a hint of sadness?
Wei Chengfeng was puzzled, and was about to carefully confirm that the woman had lowered her eyelashes.
She was...... The maid in the house? It doesn't look like it's dressed up either. Could it be Big Brother's side room?
Wei Chengran happened to pick up Shen Lijun's words at this time: "My cousin's words are really biased, is it only the second brother who is dignified?"
Shen Lijun's age is just between the two brothers, and he smiled when he heard this: "My cousin is naturally also Yushu Linfeng, it's me who is wrong, and I will punish myself." After
saluting Wei Chengran, he smiled and saluted Chen: "My sister-in-law looks calm and calm, and I think she is also a gentle and virtuous sister-in-law, and my cousin is so blessed." After speaking, he glanced at Gu Li, who was standing a little strangely, "I don't know who this is?"
In fact, from the very beginning, she noticed this bewitching woman, and guessed that she was probably Wei Chengran's concubine or something.
However, she has always disliked this kind of soft and weak woman like a fox, and just now she saw her looking at Wei Chengfeng "affectionately", so Shen Lijun deliberately asked in public, just to embarrass her.
Wei Chengfeng was also curious about her identity, so he raised his eyes and looked over.
Gu Li bit her lip and didn't look up.
At this time, you have to pretend to be pitiful.
Wei Chengran glanced at Wei Chengfeng, then turned back to look at Gu Li, and unconsciously had a hint of pride in his smile: "She is my concubine." Without a trace, he pinched her on the back of the waist, "Go, fill it up for the second brother."
Gu Li's body trembled slightly, but she was still caught by Wei Chengfeng, who was staring at her, and he saw her hesitate for a moment, and walked to his side with a wine jug in small steps.
Looking at it closely, the fair and delicate skin on this woman's body is more clearly reflected in the sight, even Wei Chengfeng, who is used to seeing beauties in the capital, can't help but admire, where did the eldest brother find such a stunner?
Gu Li saluted him: "Second Young Master." Then he poured a full glass of wine for him without squinting, and saw that Shen Lijun's cup next to him was also empty, and he was also full of preparations, but Shen Lijun suddenly moved the wine glass and accidentally poured a few drops on the table.
"Miss Table..." Gu Li glanced at her with some grievance, but didn't say anything.
Shen Lijun looked coldly: "No need, I'll do it myself." Several
people who were close could see Shen Lijun's movements clearly, including Wei Chengfeng.
He was a little surprised, his cousin had always been a very generous and easy-going person in the capital, how could he deliberately embarrass a concubine?
"Alright, you can step down first." Mrs. Wei protected her niece and ordered coldly.
Gu Li didn't dwell on it, saluted, and hurriedly retreated.
Chen was overjoyed when he saw this meeting, no matter how much you are favored, it is not that you can't attend formal occasions at home.
She immediately became a little closer to Shen Lijun, who had just found fault with Gu Li, and was about to start talking, when she heard her husband snort coldly.
Wei Chengran looked at Shen Lijun and smiled: "Isn't my cousin used to being the eldest lady in the capital?" Ah Li is my concubine, not a subordinate you call and drink casually. After speaking, he stood up lazily, "Daddy, I'm full, and the second brother has arrived home safely now, so I'll go back to the yard to rest first."
"Nonsense!" Mrs. Wei was furious, but she couldn't stop her eldest son from throwing his hands and leaving.
Wei Chengfeng looked at Wei Chengran's back and frowned slightly, a concubine, is it worth the eldest brother to be so angry?
But...... Ahri? Why does this name sound so familiar? And the woman's face... It's also a rare and somewhat familiar shadow...
Does he know her?
That night, Wei Chengfeng had a long dream.
In the dream, he was still playing under a tree in the back garden of the Wei family, and when he happened to see a bird's nest on the tree, he wanted to climb up and dig out the bird's eggs, but he climbed up and found that there was nothing on it, and he fell down in vain.
Just when he thought he was going to fall and his head bleed, his body came into contact with something soft, and he hit it, and it didn't hurt at all.
When I opened my eyes to look, I saw a young lady who was not much older than him and was sitting on the ground with him in her arms, she obviously fell in pain, and her two beautiful eyebrows were tightly tangled together, but she asked him very gently: "Is the little young master okay?"
Seeing that he didn't speak, he touched his arm again: "Little young master?
He stared at her stunned, only thinking that this sister was really beautiful, so he grabbed her directly and asked, "Who are you?"
"The slave is the maid of the house." She busied herself to her feet, dusted him off his clothes, and checked around to see if he was hurt.
He liked her very much, and found his mother crying and clamoring for her to be his maid, and his mother agreed.
So she stayed by his side every day, fed him, put him to sleep, dressed him, and served him in all his daily life. She was attentive and took good care of him.
He asked her if she would be with him like this for the rest of her life?
She replied that the young master would marry a wife in the future, and his wife would be the one who would accompany him for the rest of his life.
When he was young, he quit and stubbornly said that he would marry her in the future.
She just smiled and didn't speak, and there was some emotion in her eyes that he couldn't understand.
Parting in a hurry, a letter, the capital came to pick him up.
Before leaving, his mother told him to listen to his uncle's words, work hard in the capital, and get ahead.
He cried and refused to get into the carriage until he saw her come to see her farewell.
Her eyes were red as if she had cried, but she still smiled and told him that the road was far away and that he should be careful.
He hugged her and didn't let go, telling her to wait for him to come back and marry her.
She seemed to finally believe his words, and nodded lightly: "Okay, little master, Ah Li is waiting for you." Ahri
...
"Ahri!"
Wei Chengfeng woke up suddenly, sat up from the bed, and shouted out the name he had forgotten.
The cool breeze poured in through the window, slowly cooling his chest, which was hot from nightmares.
After five years of separation, both of them have grown up a lot, and her face is much more delicate than she once remembered.
It's just, how could she have become his eldest brother... Concubine?
At this time, Shen Lijun, who was about to knock on the door, was stunned and slowly put her hand down. Isn't that Ah Li's cousin's side room? Why does Cousin Chengfeng call her name?
She remembered her delicate and feminine appearance, gritted her teeth, and turned to leave.
Throughout the morning, Wei Chengfeng was a little absent-minded, and his childhood memories popped up from time to time to disturb his mind. He is no longer the hairy child who didn't know anything at the beginning, he is used to seeing people in the capital, and he naturally understands that marriage needs to be the right person, with his current status, he can marry the daughter of a big familyMiss.
For example, cousin Shen Lijun.
Marry a maid and a slave? He was afraid that he would be laughed to death by his colleagues in the capital.
But the sentence "Ali is waiting for you" in the dream seemed to have become a knot in his heart, and it was tightly entangled with him from the moment he dreamed it.
This woman obviously said that she would wait for him, but in a blink of an eye, she became the eldest brother's concubine.
She broke his oath so easily? Even if she is a concubine, she should be his concubine Wei Chengfeng, right?
He walked around the room irritably, and finally couldn't help but go to Wei Chengran's yard.
The little guy who swept the floor said that the eldest young master was not in the house, and in the study, Wei Chengfeng raised his feet and went to the study, and as soon as he got closer, he heard an ambiguous wheezing sound.
Seeing that the door of the study was hidden, Wei Chengfeng was stunned and was about to turn his head to leave, but suddenly heard a familiar name: "Ah Li..."
It was Wei Chengran's voice. His voice was hoarse with desire.
I only heard him gasp and continue: "Good Ali, one more time, one last time."
Then there was a soft "poof", like the sound of something inserting into the water.
The woman's crying coquettish moans sounded: "Don't want it... You lied to people... Whining...... Say it one last time every time... Hmm..."Before he finished speaking, he seemed to be gagged by something, and his voice was muffled, and only after a moment did he hear an intermittent moan, "No... Well...... No...... I can't stand it... Woo..." Accompanied
by her helpless crying, there was an increasingly rapid "poof" sound.
Wei Chengfeng, who was outside the door, suddenly understood what the sound was.
He froze and wanted to leave, but he couldn't move his steps as if he was tied to a heavy object, and what made him even more embarrassed was that he seemed to have a shameful reaction from his lower body.
The obscene sound in the study lasted for a while before stopping, Wei Chengfeng breathed a sigh of relief silently, and was about to turn around and leave, when the door of the study suddenly creaked open.
Wei Chengran walked out with a woman with scattered green silk and almost half-naked.
Seeing him, Wei Chengran was stunned for a moment, and soon showed an inexplicable smug smile: "Second brother is looking for me something?" Gu Li in his arms had actually noticed that someone was outside the door a long time ago, but he also pretended to see it just now, and immediately turned
his head to Wei Chengran's arms and curled up.