How did i get here?

I was walking in the woods, it was a normal night. I was alone and I liked it that way. I heard a strong wind coming from behind a tree. I sighed then went to go check it out. I knew if I didn't check it out now, it would bother me all night and day. I went behind the tree, I saw something weird. I didn't know what it was, before I could even move, the weird thing started to suck me in. Was it a black hole? A void? I couldn't tell, I tried to hold onto a tree branch but it was no use. The last thing I remember was seeing stars in a dark place. Where am I? How did I get here? I think I passed out. This is too confusing, even for me.

★ You're awake!! ★

When I woke up, I looked around. There were clouds? I looked up and was shocked to see two tall figures. There was a boy, he had white hair and yellow eyes. He laughed while the other tall figure was smiling. It was a girl, she had long brown hair but I don't know why but I couldn't stop looking at her. The guy with yellow eyes looked at me, grinned then spoke, "Hey, it's up." He said with a smug attitude. The girl looked at me and then smiled warmly, "I'm so glad you're awake!" She sounded excited, I was confused since this wasn't the forest. Where am I? I questioned myself then I realized something, they weren't humans. They were the farthest things from humans. I tried to get my gun out because I got scared. The guy with white hair laughed as he watched me, attempting to find my gun. He grinned widely then spoke, "You're not gonna find that stupid thing human." He teased me then the girl gently hit his shoulder, " Hirioko be nice, the guy just woke up. He needs our help" I blushed a little from the girl defending me, no one had ever even tried to help me. People considered me a problem child. The guy looked at the girl, he seemed annoyed. I'm assuming his name was Hirioko, "Kira, why is the human even here anyway? The upper ranks aren't gonna like this." Hirioko looked at me, he giggled a little then softly whispered something to Kira. I sweated a bit since I didn't know who these people were. I finally gained enough courage to speak, "what am I doing here?" They both looked at me, I have to admit I got intimidated by both of them. Kira smiled more as Hirioko was trying to hold in his laugher. Kira gently picked me up, then made eye contact with me. I blushed a little, "it wasn't on purpose or anything, I made a mistake but I'm sorry about that. I'm Kira, the Angel goddess" that word confused me, "Angel goddess?" Did that mean she was an Angel? Did she have more power over other angels? Before I could think of what to say, Hirioko gently pushed Kira. He caught my attention so I looked at him, "yeah yeah, whatever Kira. I'm Hirioko, I'm practically like the opposite of Kira. Much more attractive and less boring." Hirioko said with a confident voice, Kira was a bit annoyed but continued to smile.

She made me feel comforted, I'm still confused with this whole situation. I don't know when or how I'm gonna get back home yet. I don't think Hirioko is gonna be much help either. I'm curious about Kira. She seems interesting.

🛸     🌎 °  🌓 •  .°•   🚀 ✯
    ★ *     °    🛰  °·   🪐
.   • ° ★ • ☄
▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▁▂

♡✿~Thank you for reading!! Please tell me if you want me to continue this story and give me suggestions if you like!! I'll answer any questions if needed. Byeee!!! ~✿♡