Restart.

I woke up then started panting, I looked at the time. It was 6:28 AM, I sighed then started to get dressed. I couldn't stop thinking about that dream I had, it was so weird but familiar? Maybe I could write a book about it, I thought to myself. I got my school uniform on then started to walk downstairs, my brother was already making breakfast. He was going to the same school as me. "Michio, you done yet?" I asked, Michio looked at me. "Go fix your hair, you look dumb." Michio laughed while speaking. I ignored him then sat down on a chair, "uh I had a weird dream, wanna hear about it?" I asked, Michio rolled his eyes. "Like I wanna hear one of your weird fantasies? I would rather go back to Orlando." He sounded annoyed. We're from Orlando but we currently moved to a bigger city, that's for another time though.

I was walking to school since my brother can't afford a god damn car. I was walking then a car pulled up next to me, I looked at the person in the car. I didn't recognize him, "FUCK YOU MICHIO." The guy yelled then drove away while laughing with his friends. I was confused, people mostly get me and my brother confused but I don't even know that guy. I continued to walk, I saw a girl with long brown hair walk in front of me, I started to blush. I don't know why, she was just so pretty. I saw a white haired boy run up beside her, they started to talk. Of course she had a boyfriend. They both walked towards the school, I realized that was my school. Maybe I could try to talk to that girl when her boyfriend leaves.

Hiriokos POV: I was laughing with Kira then I looked behind me, I saw this guy, he had pretty hair and his face was so cute. "Uh Hiri stop staring, you'll seem creepy." Kira said, I quickly looked away. "Sorry, um do you know the guy behind us?" I asked, Kira looked at me then the guy behind us. "He's probably a new kid, we've been getting a bunch of those." He seemed familiar so I was trying to think where he was from. I couldn't think of anything, I signed then continued to talk to Kira. I wanna talk to that guy though.

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ

Thank you for reading!! This is the last part of the series!! Btw I would just like to explain this rq, this is all of the characters reincarnated into humans and the dream Kechiro had, was his past life. This was actually a concept but I changed it last minute, I hope you liked this!! Thank you for reading and give me more ideas if you like!!

🛸     🌎 °  🌓 •  .°•   🚀 ✯
    ★ *     °    🛰  °·   🪐
.   • ° ★ • ☄
▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▁▂