How is this fair?

Hirioko's POV: I didn't know what to say, I couldn't tell Yukumo. If I lied to him, I could lose everything. I tried to think of a response then I looked at Yukumo again, "you do know that I'm the reason why you have rights, correct? I know when you lie." I couldn't do anything, I couldn't move, I feel so fucking useless. I was still looking at Yukumo, I can't risk this. I don't want anything bad to happen to him though. I felt so weak, Yukumo looked behind me then smiled. Yukumo waved at someone, I was surprised to see Akeno. He's one of the head commanders of the top gods armies. Why was he here? I looked around then realized, it was a trap. I couldn't escape. Akeno sighed while looking at me, "I use to respect you, you're just pathetic now." My eyes widened, I can't die like this. Why? Why am I not doing anything? Yukumo grabbed my arm tightly, "we know about the human, the top gods will be very pleased with this."

His POV: it's been nice here, it's more quiet and Kira is starting to open up more to me. She's just so pretty, I love being with her. It's weird without Hirioko. I have to admit, I'm worried about Hirioko. Kira looked at me then smiled, "I like being with you." I started blushing, she always made me happy. I wanted to be with her all the time. I want to ask her out. I didn't know how, I saw Kira's eyes widen when she saw something in her book. I was confused, "are you okay?" I asked. She was speechless, I got worried and started to worry. She looked at me with a worried expression on her face, "we need to find Hirioko."

Hirioko's POV:  I was in a cold and dark cell, it was quiet. I teared up while laying down on my back. I couldn't stop thinking about him, what would he think of me? I didn't even get a chance to confess my feelings to him. I wanted him to be mine. I heard footsteps. It was Akeno, I glared at him. He was the fucking reason why I'm here, "Hirioko, stand up." Akeno spoke in a cold tone. I tried to stand up but I couldn't, my body was weak. I didn't even know how. Akeno was pleased by how my body was reacting. He looked at me, "I love how you use to be something important to the colony but you're just some weak demon." He smiled then gently pushed my head. How was this fucking fair? I couldn't stop thinking about him. He's what I needed. I can't stand being weak.

Kira's POV: I don't know what to do anymore, I can't do anything right. Hirioko is in danger and I practically set him up by accident. I didn't know. What are my top gods gonna say about me? I'm supposed to be better but I'm not. Will I always be defective?

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⡄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡟⠻⣷⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⢸⡿⣿⠇⠰⠟⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡤⣤⠶⠛⠉⠉⠀⠀⠉⠉⠛⠲⣤⣤⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡼⠃⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠈⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡼⢁⡆⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡄⠀⢰⡈⢧⠀⠀⠀
⢀⡞⠁⣸⠁⠀⢠⠬⠓⠀⣀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠛⠥⣄⠀⠀⡇⠈⢳⡀⠀
⡞⠀⠀⠹⣆⠀⠀⠆⠀⠀⠓⠊⠙⠚⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠇⠀⠀⢻⠀
⣇⠀⠀⠀⠈⣹⠶⠦⠤⠤⣤⣤⣤⡤⠤⠤⠴⠶⣏⠁⠀⠀⠀⣸⠁
⠈⠓⠲⠖⠚⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠓⠲⠶⠚⠁⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Ik i usually post daily but I had free time and I was bored so I wanted to write rq!! Please tell me if you like this part!! I love writing these and I appreciate you for reading this!! Btw i might do an au or add a scene that you guys want if we keep getting more reads!! Thank you for reading!! I love you all!! ☆ 🪻

   ・ ∧__(_○ ̄) ∴ ・ ‌
∴ /    ヽ_)∴ .∴
. 士 > o < 士 ♪ ・
 乂゙___゙メ・ ∴・
∴ ⊂/  ∞  (⊃・∴ ∴
☆ (⌒)―(⌒)⠀