Part 2.

Rokuros POV: is this fucking real? Is he actually back? Does he think he can just make everyone love him again? I'm not letting that fucking happen again, everyone loved and worshipped him but when I get one good fucking thing he has to take it away. I was always a fucking shadow to him, I'm not letting that happen again. That should've been me, he should have been the one that got trapped for over thousands of years, he got rewarded while I got nothing. I trusted him but he betrayed me, he left me for fucking fame. I'm not letting him win, I'll always fucking ruin everything he has.

Michios POV: I'm still so confused, everything is different and I don't even know how I'm back. I realized how many gods and goddesses left their sections, it was weird. They left quickly, I saw someone in the distance. I tried to see who it was but they were too far away, the person got closer and closer. I didnt know what to expect, I heard someone else yelling but I couldn't hear. What's going on? The person from the distance started to sprint towards me, I realized it was Rokuro, how is he even still alive? I saw his dagger, I knew I couldn't run away. Before I could start to run towards him, Hirioko got in front of me. I was shocked, Rokuro looked at Hirioko. He looked pissed, I realized the dagger was going through his chest, Rokuro was trying to get it out but Hirioko didn't let go. I didn't know what to do, I grabbed Rokuros arm then threw him down. He glared at me, I looked back at Hirioko. The dagger wasn't in his chest anymore, he was gasping for air. I looked back at Rokuro, he stabbed my ankle. I fell then he stood up, Hirioko couldn't do anything.

He aimed the dagger at me, I was frozen. I couldn't remember what to do, I can't remember how to fight. Rokuro stood in front of me then grinned, "you should have stayed dead." He spoke in a cold tone. I grabbed his leg then made him trip, I grabbed the dagger and tried to stab him but he held my arm tightly, Hirioko couldn't breathe, he was slowly dying and it was my fault. I put more strength in my arm but Rokuro kicked me then grabbed the dagger. I took a deep breathe then stood up quickly, he did the same. He charged towards me, I ran towards him then kicked his chest. Rokuro dropped his dagger so I quickly grabbed it, I grabbed his arms and with my other hand. I put the dagger towards his upper chest, Rokuro looked at me then laughed. "Michio" he said my name, I was confused. He didn't usually talk during a fight, "you won't ever actually get rid of me, every time we get reincarnated or when one of us dies. I'll always try to fuck up your worthless life." Rokuro was grinning as he spoke, my eyes widened. I stabbed him, again and again. As I stabbed Rokuro, I heard screams.

Who was it from? I saw the grin on Rokuros face, I realized he was draining the life out of the top seven. That's why he was alive for so long, that's why he didn't die as easily. How the fuck did he even do this?

Kiras POV: it's been a couple years from the incident, Michio practically destroyed the colonies when he killed Rokuro. The top seven died since stupid ass Rokuro was draining the life out of them. Hirioko uh isn't with us anymore. The upper five took back control. Yori died since he gave his life to the revenge god. I don't know what happened to him but I'm the only one left. Everyone else is gone, everyone I cared about.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣶⠿⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣠⣾⡇⠀⣿⣆⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡶⠟⠋⠉⠁⣤⣤⠀⠉⠉⠛⠷⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⠋⢀⣴⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⡀⠈⢻⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣾⢃⣠⠾⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠷⣄⡀⢻⡆⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣸⡿⢋⡁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⡙⢾⣇⠀⠀⠀
⢀⣾⠋⢠⡞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⡄⠙⢷⡄⠀
⣾⡇⠀⣼⠀⠀⠀⠛⠀⠀⡀⢲⡶⢀⡀⠀⠛⠀⠀⠀⢿⠀⢸⣷⠀
⠸⣧⡀⢹⡄⢀⣀⠀⠀⠈⠧⠞⠑⠖⠃⠀⠀⢀⣀⢀⡿⢀⣼⠇⠀
⠀⠈⠙⢻⡿⠉⠉⢳⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⡞⠉⠉⢻⡟⠛⠁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⠶⠶⠾⠉⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠉⠻⠶⠶⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀

Thank you for reading!! This is unfortunately the end of this story. I will be doing something a little special since it's the ending tho!!

•.,¸,.•*'•.,¸¸,.•*¯ ╭━━━━╮
•.,¸,.•*¯'•.,¸,.•*¯.|:::::::::: /___/
•.,¸,.•*¯'•.,¸,.•* <|:::::::::(。 ●ω●。)
•.,¸,.•¯•.,¸,.•╰ * >し------し---J