The demon.

The revenge god looked at the crowd while the crowd was cheering and clapping. I looked at Hirioko, he looked shocked. I was confused. The revenge god picked up the demon then sat down. The gods started to continue their conversations and the upper ranks were whispering. I was getting worried for Hirioko, "uh Hirioko are you okay?" I asked, I don't know why but I just wanted to make sure Hirioko was okay. Hirioko looked at me, "uh yeah I'm fine. We just need to figure out which one is Kiras upper rank." I looked at the upper ranks again. I looked at the demon, he confused me. He looked happy? He had nice clothes and he was smiling. I got an idea then looked at Hirioko, "Hirioko I need to take that demon away from the revenge god and I'll try to find Kira." I explained to Hirioko. Hirioko looked confused, "uh how do you know Kira is here and why do I need to take away the demon?" He asked. I sighed, "if you take away the demon, it'll start a distraction and i just need you to trust me." Hirioko sighed then nodded, "if you get caught, I'm blaming you." Hirioko said then looked at the demon.

Hiriokos POV: I have no idea how I'm supposed to get that demon away from the revenge god. Fuck, I can't ask him for help since he already walked away. I guess I'll have to wait for that stupid ass revenge god to be busy. I'm so confused why that demon looks so happy. Most demons get forced to do shit like this. I realized the revenge god was talking to the party god, I looked at the demon again. I tried to remember what Kira whispered to make me and him disappear but obviously I can't remember. I was trying to think of a way to make me and the demon disappear but the demon has a revenge mark on him. If you don't know what a revenge mark is, it's basically where a demon has a mark for which upper rank they belong to. The only downside is the revenge god can always know where the demon is, but if you cover the mark. It doesn't work as well. I could appear next to the chair that the demon is sitting on, I guess that'll work.

Hiriokos POV:

I looked around to make sure no one was looking at me, I disappeared then reappeared next to the demon. I grabbed him quickly then appeared outside. The demon looked confused then looked at me, "uh what are you doing?" He asked. I swear, this demon keeps confusing me. "I'm practically saving you so go back to hell or where ever you're from." I told the demon, you'd expect the demon to be happy that I practically just saved his life. "What? No, ohh my upper rank is gonna beat your ass." The demon started laughing. I was confused, "why don't you wanna go home? Are you stupid?" I was getting more annoyed. The demon looked at me again, he looked annoyed. "We aren't the same, just because we're demons doesn't mean I got treated like shit." The demon explained. I'm already annoyed at this point, "you probably get treated like some fucking house dog." I told the demon, he was getting me pissed off. "What's even your plan for this? Kill me because you hate the upper ranks? It's not their fault, they're better than you." The demon said in a confident reply. I've never been more annoyed by a demon. "You're fine with being a servant and working like a dog?" I asked the demon. The demon was probably weirded out, "I don't work like a dog? I got a pretty good system going on so if you can just let me go that'd be great." The demon said, I'm gonna fucking choke him. I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around and saw Yukumo and Akeno.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣶⠿⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣠⣾⡇⠀⣿⣆⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡶⠟⠋⠉⠁⣤⣤⠀⠉⠉⠛⠷⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⠋⢀⣴⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⡀⠈⢻⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣾⢃⣠⠾⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠷⣄⡀⢻⡆⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣸⡿⢋⡁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⡙⢾⣇⠀⠀⠀
⢀⣾⠋⢠⡞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⡄⠙⢷⡄⠀
⣾⡇⠀⣼⠀⠀⠀⠛⠀⠀⡀⢲⡶⢀⡀⠀⠛⠀⠀⠀⢿⠀⢸⣷⠀
⠸⣧⡀⢹⡄⢀⣀⠀⠀⠈⠧⠞⠑⠖⠃⠀⠀⢀⣀⢀⡿⢀⣼⠇⠀
⠀⠈⠙⢻⡿⠉⠉⢳⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⡞⠉⠉⢻⡟⠛⠁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⠶⠶⠾⠉⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠉⠻⠶⠶⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀

I hope you all like this one!! Thanks for reading, I appreciate all of you!! Also you can ask me any questions about the upper five and I'll answer!! I love you all and have a great day or night!!

    /\_/\       (\ __ /)        A__A
  ( ˶•o•˶)    ( •ω• )     ( •⤙•  )
ଘ(ა🍱)    (ა🍙૮)。  (🍜٩  )੭

  ╱|、
(˚ˎ 。7 
|、˜〵         
じしˍ,)ノ