The end.

Kiras POV: I have to admit, things have been getting better. He even made some new friends, I think their names are Rin, Shuji, Taro, and Sora. I've met them before and they're pretty nice. I think Hirioko is jealous since him has been spending more time with them. I think it's good him has been making more friends. Shuji is uh interesting but they all are pretty cool. Him likes hanging out with them and even the upper five have been more relaxed. They stopped making colonies and that god hasn't been around for awhile. I've been able to try out new things, these past couple months. I could get use to things like this. Maybe we will even be able to find that void again. I've been doing some research, it's been doing pretty good. Me, Hirioko, and him are gonna talk about the void soon. Hirioko tapped my shoulder, I looked at him. "The upper five want us at the main palace, I'm assuming they found some stuff about the void." Hirioko explained, Hirioko has been disappointed since him is gonna be leaving soon. I nodded and him looked at me then smiled. "I think I'm gonna hangout with the others after this but I'm hoping the upper five found something out about the void." Him sounded excited.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ At the main palace.

His POV: the upper five were talking about something, I don't know what. Kira and Hirioko were both looking around. I noticed something, It was the god. He was behind Kira, I quickly pushed him then the upper five saw him. The upper five looked surprised to see him, the silence goddess picked him up and looked at the others. "Why the fuck are you back? We should kill you for what you've done." The revenge god glared at the god but the god was unbothered, "put me down." The god replied. The revenge god was already annoyed, "we will actually kill you this fucking time." The revenge god sounded mad.

The god looked at me then back at the revenge god, "so you don't care about the human?" The got asked. The upper ranks were confused, "the humans don't cause any harm so we don't have a reason to get rid of them." The soul goddess explained. The god grinned, "I told you, they're fucking traitors." The god spoke. Everyone was confused. Who is he even talking to? The revenge gods eyes widened when he saw some god appear in front of him. The upper ranks looked shock. "Are you all stupid? Is something wrong with your programming?" The god asked. The revenge god looked frightened for once, "uh look, what we've been doing for thousands of years is wrong. We can't just tell gods what to do, our gods have been happier and um even the other upper ranks have been more happier." The revenge god explained, he sounded nervous.

The god glared at the revenge god, "have you confused your wrong and right? Why should some human change your mind? The only reason why we created the upper five was to make humans gone. As one of the top seven, I don't see a purpose in having you anymore. I'll make a new upper five." The god explained, I'm so fucking confused. Who is he? What's upper seven? the upper five looked terrified, the god that was from the top seven looked unfazed. The god from the upper seven picked up the god, "you were actually useful for once." He spoke in a calm tone, he glared at the upper five. The upper five looked worried? I've never seen them like this. Hirioko and Kira both looked shocked. I didn't even know what to do. I saw the upper fives life drain away, it looked fucking creepy. When the top seven god was done, the upper five were normal gods and goddesses. I looked around then realized the buildings, the temples, everything was starting to crash down. The upper five looked exhausted, the top seven god glared at me, "I'll be back for you." He disappeared with the god. Hirioko ran towards the upper five, he tried to wake them up. Kira put her hands over her face. I can't fucking believe it.

⠀⠀⣀⡤⠖⠒⠒⠦⣄⠀⠀⢀⡤⠶⠒⠲⠤⣄⠀⠀
⠀⡴⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢷⣰⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀
⢠⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣦⢸⡏⢰⣶⣶⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡆
⠀⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠉⣸⢻⡈⠙⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠃
⣰⠋⠢⣄⣀⣀⣀⣤⠞⠁⠀⠑⠤⣄⣀⣀⡤⠞⢳⡀
⡏⠀⠀⠀⢌⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⢠⠀⣧
⣇⠘⢄⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢆⠀⠀⢁⡏
⠘⢦⣀⠀⠀⠘⠲⣄⡀⠀⠀⣀⡤⠖⠁⠀⠀⣠⠞⠁
⠀⣠⠼⢛⡷⣲⣶⠶⣿⣶⣾⡯⢤⣴⠶⡖⠯⣅⡀⠀
⠾⡅⢀⡞⢠⣿⡿⠀⢿⣿⣿⠇⠸⣿⣇⠙⡄⠀⡽⠀
⠀⠑⢾⢀⣾⣿⠇⠀⢸⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⡄⢹⡖⠃⠀
⠀⢠⡞⣉⣙⠛⢓⡒⠚⣻⡛⠓⢒⠛⠛⣛⠛⣧⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠉⠉⠈⠛⠋⠉⠚⠁⠙⠚⠉⠛⠊⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀

Thanks for reading!! I hope you liked this part!! Sorry if it confused you or anything!! If it did, i can explain what happened, if you like. Thanks again!! BTW THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE STORY, ITS THE END OF THE UPPER FIVE. I JUST WANTED TO MAKE THAT CLEAR!!

/\___/\
꒰ ˶• ༝ - ˶꒱
./づ~🍨

⁂☾⁂ Soul bound ⁂☾⁂जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें