Them.

I don't know what to do anymore, it's been weird. We tried going back to that place but Kira wasn't there or even Akeno. Hirioko has tried to comfort me but I think he's losing hope. I don't know why Kira sent us to a field of flowers. Does it mean something? Why isn't anyone telling me anything? I know Hirioko is keeping a secret from me. He's been acting more weird than usual. I just want to find Kira and go home. She was my only hope at going home. I looked at ground then sat down, I don't know what happened to Hirioko before we got there but I'm pretty sure it's still bothering him. I continued to look at the ground, my mind was in a bunch of different places. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked behind me quickly. It was Hirioko. I was surprised to see him smiling. He looked at me, "hurry up, I got good news" I was confused then I stood up. Hirioko picked me up while I was still looking at him, "I know the reason why Kira sent us to the flower field." I was confused. What did he mean? There was an actual reason why Kira sent us here? I was glad we could still try to find Kira, "why did she send us here?" I asked while looking at Hirioko. Hirioko smiled confidently, "she has her rituals here" Hirioko explained, I was even more confused by that. How was that gonna help us? I looked at Hirioko with an annoyed expression on my face, that made him laugh, "if we find someone that knows Kira, maybe that person can help us." That was actually a smart idea.

After what's felt like hours, we've been walking through a bunch of flowers. I haven't actually seen flowers in awhile. In my universe or world or whatever the fuck it's called, flowers went extinct before I was born. I'm not used to this. It isn't like my home. most plants went extinct where I'm from or maybe just all the colorful plants. I looked at Hirioko and I realized he was picking some of the flowers. I didn't ask why but I stopped waking since I didn't want to leave Hirioko alone, he's already been through too much. He looked at me with a smug face then went towards me and dropped the flowers on my head. I could barley get the flowers out of my hair and the whole time he was laughing, "I thought you'd figure out what I was doing before I actually did it." He laughed more than I sighed. I started walking again and Hirioko went ahead of me so I can follow him. I'm starting to lose hope at this point, we haven't seen anyone in a couple hours. Hirioko stopped walking, he was looking at someone. I looked at him then I saw someone. I couldn't make out what their face looked like though. I realized there was two of them? Hirioko was just looking at both of them.

"I FUCKING WONDER WHY I NEED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE." One of them yelled, I haven't seen a god that mad. I'm assuming Hirioko was shocked too, "YOU NEED ME TO FUCKING SURVIVE IN THIS FUCKING HELL. IF YOU DIE, I DIE. WE ARE GONNA BE TOGETHER IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP." The other one yelled loudly. What did one of them mean "if you die, I die?" Hirioko sighed then looked at me, "god damn it, I didn't know they were linked"  what did link even mean? What does any of this mean? "Uh what does linked mean?" I asked, Hirioko was a bit annoyed by my question, "it's the opposite of soul bound, soul bound is where you bound your soul with your lover but linked is more like hatred and it's practically a punishment for gods and goddess that did a fucked up crime." Hirioko explained, I was still confused why they were arguing. I looked at the both of them again. They were still yelling and one of them grabbed the other ones shoulder tightly. I could tell that hurt, "I'm not arguing with some pathetic god, who can't even do his job right." The goddess spoke in a firm tone, the god glared at the goddess. They both looked at us, was this bad?

Kiras POV: I can't do this anymore, I can't leave. I think I'm slowly dying. I wish I could have done more for him and Hirioko. I can't stop them anymore. I think they're lying to us. The upper gods aren't what I thought they were. I'm sorry.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢰⠒⠒⠲⠤⠤⠖⢒⣾⣿⣿⣯⠀⠈⣇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣦⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣹⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠛⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀
⠀⢀⣟⣀⡀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠈⠝⢻⠂⠀⠀
⠀⠠⢿⠒⢂⠈⠁⠀⠀⠖⠄⠀⠈⠁⠠⣉⣹⠉⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠸⡎⠁⠀⠀⠐⠒⡄⠀⡔⠲⠀⠀⢀⡏⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠙⣆⠀⠀⠒⠤⠇⠘⠤⠔⠄⠀⢾⡴
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠑⠦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠃⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠙⠛⠚⠛⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀

Thanks for reading!! I appreciate all of you!! I hope you liked this part!! I love writing these for you guys, tell me if you enjoy it or not!! Have a great day or night!! ˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀༘⋆