Upper five.

I have to admit, I'm intimidated by both of them. I think even Hirioko was. Hirioko went in front of me, "do you both uh know Kira?" He asked. The god and goddess looked at each other. The god sighed then spoke, "who's asking?" He sounded annoyed. Hirioko was surprised, i guess he thought everyone knew him? God he's too confident sometimes, "uh I'm Hirioko, me and him are friends with Kira." The god and goddess looked at each other again then at Hirioko. I started sweating. The god and goddess whispered things to each other for a couple minutes then the goddess spoke, "why are you here?" She asked, Hirioko began to get nervous, "uh we need to find Kira, it's complicated but we can't find Kira anywhere." Hirioko explained. The god and goddess were both confused for a second, the god started laughing, "are you serious? She's probably in that cloud void." He laughed more and so did the goddess. I began to get worried so I looked at Hirioko, Hirioko looked at the ground, "Kira went missing, we think she got captured by Akeno and Yukumo." The god and goddess looked at Hirioko. The goddess glared at Hirioko then looked at me. She was surprised to see me.

She didn't stop looking at me. I started to get nervous then Hirioko held my hand. I looked at him, this was the first time he actually comforted me. I was surprised, "we need to find Kira and get the human home." Hirioko explained. The god sighed again, he seemed more bothered this time. He looked at Hirioko, "we can't find it track down Kira, her eyes are the only way we can find her but her eyes got fucked up in the war." I was confused, her eyes? How did that make them find her? What war? I looked at the god. He looked at the goddess then back at Hirioko, "we can't find Kira but if you find her upper rank, we might have a chance." I looked at Hirioko, Hirioko was shocked to hear that. He looked at both the god and goddess, "are you fucking serious? The upper ranks are the worst." The goddess glared at Hirioko, "if you want to find Kira, you have to find her top god." I sighed, I knew Hirioko hated the upper gods. Hirioko looked at me, I'm assuming he was hoping I'd say something. I couldn't say anything. I looked at the ground, Hirioko held my hand tighter. "Fine, where and how do we find Kiras upper god?" He asked, I was surprised to hear him ask. The goddess was pleased, "there is a ball for the upper gods tonight, they recently got a new successful colony. If you go there and find Kiras top god, we'll be able to find Kira." The goddess explained, my heart started beating fast. I just wanted to see if Kira was safe. Hirioko nodded then looked at me again, "I guess we're going to that stupid thing then." He gently patted my back. I don't know why but I'm getting a bad feeling about this.

⊹₊。ꕤ˚₊⊹ At the ball!! ⊹₊。ꕤ˚₊⊹

I've never seen so many different gods before. It's surprising but I like it. Hirioko seems nervous but I think he's still bothered by what happened. The place we were at was huge, there were designs crafted into the walls. There was a beautiful chandelier. I haven't been anywhere like this in my life. I looked at Hirioko, he was looking around. He gestured for me to follow him so I did. There were so many gods it was difficult to follow Hirioko. I heard a sound then all gods looked at the front of the ballroom, I was surprised to see a demon? The demon smiled at the crowd of gods. Hirioko was pissed off at this, I gently held his hand to comfort him. It made him smile. The demon continued to smile to the crowd then spoke, "hello god and goddesses, it's a pleasure to see you all. I would like to introduce our wonderful upper ranks." I was surprised to hear that, so was Hirioko. The demon spoke again, "it's a goddess you all love, she's the reason why it's been so quiet" the demon laughed, "it's the grace and beauty of the silent god." I was surprised to see a goddess walk next to the demon, she was much taller than I expected. Hirioko was even more surprised than me. The silence goddess looked at the crowd then sat down in her seat. The crowd started to cheer and clap loudly, I clapped since I didn't want to be suspicious. Hirioko continued to look at the silence goddess. The demon smiled brightly, "that's only one of our upper ranks! The next upper rank is the reason why we have such great technology, it's the brains of the upper five and definitely one of the strengths, welcome our soul goddess." The soul goddess looked at the crowd for a second then turned away. The crowd cheered loudly, the soul goddess walked to her chair. She looked at the silence goddess.

The demon giggled a little, Hirioko looked at me, "do you think one of them is Kiras upper god?" He asked, I nodded. "Let's just keep looking, I don't wanna assume anything yet." Hirioko nodded then we looked at the demon. The demon spoke once again, "this next upper ranked is surely amazing, he's known for throwing events the most. It's our wonderful party god." The crowd cheered again, the party god smiled confidently then winked at the crowd and sat down. The crowd cheered more loudly, I could tell Hirioko was getting annoyed. The demon looked at the three upper ranked gods for a second then back at the crowd, "this god has been one of the main reasons why we have our amazing colonies, it's the wonderful and kind temptation god." The temptation god waved, he smiled a little then looked at the crowd. He laughed a little then sat down next to the party god. I was getting confused by these gods, silence, soul, party, and temptation? I started to wonder what the last one will be. Hirioko signed, he was starting to lose hope, I assumed. The demon spoke again more excited, "This god is much more popular than most gods in history! He's feared and loved, he's the commander of our wonderful armies. It's the wonderful revenge god!" Hirioko's eyes widened when he heard that name. I was confused. How did Hirioko know him?

⠀⠀⠀     ⠀⠰⡭⡲⠤⠤⢤⠞⣉⣶⡿⡝⡄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡲⠃⠀⠀⠀⠸⣀⣻⣀⣹⡅⣹
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠒⣇⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣉⣯⠀⠸⠀⠀⣠⡀⠀⠺⠀⠀⡧⠆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠜⡣⠤⠤⢄⡉⢁⡠⠤⠤⣼⠣
  ⠀⠀⠀⠑⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⢣⠊.  ⠀⡠⠔⣳
⠀           ⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼
⠀⠀         ⠈⢷⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⠊
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠉⠲⢄⡤⠒
I hope you guys liked this one!! Btw sorry if it's longer than the regular ones!! I had some free time and I might post again today but tell me if you liked this and how you feel abt the upper five!!  。˚.☕𐙚📜⭒๋࣭ ⭑🖋˚𔓘

               />  フ
               |  _ _|
          /' ミ_xノ
         /     |
        /  ヽ   ノ
        │  | | |
/ ̄|   | | |
( ̄ヽ__ヽ_)__)
\二)