His dreams.

It was so warm, my eyes were closed and I felt the sun on my skin. I opened my eyes, I was so confused. There was grass and the sun was shining brightly. I looked around, there was a small cabin. I heard someone running towards me, I quickly looked behind me then someone hugged me tightly while smiling. I was even more confused. It was a little girl, she looked familiar. She hugged me tighter while giggling. I gently patted her back, I don't know who she is but I'm not mad. I saw Kira, my eyes widened. The little girl looked at Kira then Kira picked her up, "Miki, I told you to let him sleep. He worked late last night." Kira explained, Miki looked at Miki then nodded. "He was sleeping in the grass so I had to make sure he didn't get any bugs on himself." Miki told Kira. I was so confused, why were we all here? Where is Hirioko? "Uh Kira, where is Hirioko?" I asked. Kira and Miki looked at me, "he's in town probably, you know how he is." Kira replied. What's going on?

Kira smiled, "come on, I just finished dinner." Kira started to walk away while carrying Miki. I'm still confused, did I live with Kira? I looked at Kiras eyes, they were green? No, the Kira I know doesn't even have an eye color. Who is Miki? What about the war that happened? I quickly caught up to Kira, "uh Kira, did you never join the war?" I asked. Kira looked confused then laughed a little, "you always know how to make me laugh, Michio." That isn't my name, I looked at Miki. She was smiling while clinging onto Kira. I sighed, I'm assuming Kira knew something was wrong. She put Miki down then gently put her hand on my shoulder, "I know you have a lot on your mind, don't worry about the money issue right now. I'm sure we'll figure it out." Kira explained. I'm so confused.

We got inside the cabin, Miki walked to the dinning room. Kira looked at me, "are you alright Michio?" She asked in a soft voice. I didn't know how to respond. Was this what I wanted? Who is Michio? I'm not him. Kira sighed, "It's gonna be alright, just try to relax." Kira tried to comfort me. I smiled a little, I could get use to this type of life. I know Kira is trying her best. I still don't know who Miki is though. It's nice here, everyone is safe. No wars happened either. I smiled more then the room went black, I was confused. I looked around. I saw the god again. My eyes widened, "this is the type of life you wanted? Damn you're more pathetic than I thought." The god spoke. I didn't know what was going on. The god looked at me, "you could have been something great, you just had to stay fucking loyal to your upper god." The god sounded annoyed. I didn't know what he was talking about, "who even are you? I've never met you." I was getting annoyed. The god glared at me, "are you fucking serious? I was practically the reason why you were a "war hero" or some stupid ass shit." The god explained. I don't know what he's even talking about. The god grinned, "I'll make sure you'll never get this."

I finally woke up, I started panting. I looked at Akeno. He looked worried. We were somewhere else? I'm so fucking confused.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡤⠤⠤⠤⠤⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠞⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠓⠒⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⡞⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠣⣄⠀⠀
⢀⡄⠠⠼⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡇⠀
⠈⠢⠤⡖⠛⢀⡤⠴⠺⢤⣀⣀⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⡀
⠀⠀⠀⢳⠀⣿⢠⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⢖⠀⠀⢀⠐⢆⡾⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠈⢇⢸⡀⠉⠐⡷⠀⠀⠠⣤⡀⠸⡍⠀⠘⢆⡀⢉⡆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢎⡝⠑⣤⣀⢯⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠀⣀⠜⠉⠉⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⣀⡔⠈⠑⠒⠒⠒⠒⠛⠉⠉⠉⠓⡤⣄⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣠⠗⠋⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢳⠦⣟⣲⣄⠀⠀⢀⠞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠚⠃⠻⣭⡽⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Hello!! I Hope you enjoyed this part!! Thanks for reading!! Btw just so there isn't any confusion, Him and Kira aren't married in this. I won't be explaining who Miki is because it will be a spoiler!! Btw Michio isn't him just so you don't get confused, I love you all have a great day or night!!

/)/) (\(\
( . .) (. . )
( づ🍫⊂ )