Flowers

Kiras POV: there were dead flowers on the floor, I coughed. I recognize the flowers, it's a poisonous type but they don't grow until winter. It's a weird type of flower, it's rare and difficult to find. I don't know how Harumi even got so many of them. My arm was still hurting, I couldn't tell if it was broken or not. I heard footsteps, I saw Harumi. I sighed, she walked up to me then gently held my face up. "You get prettier each day." Harumi giggled. I knew she didn't mean it, I just want to leave but I can't. Harumi put a flower in my hair, I coughed when I smelled the flower. It didn't even smell good, it's a beautiful flower but it's slowly killing me. Harumi looked at the dead flowers on the ground then back at me, "you didn't like them? That's such a shame, they matched your beauty." Harumi laughed. I moved my face away so she couldn't touch me. Harumi grinned then held one of the flowers up to my face, she softly blew on the flower then something on the flower blew in my face. I started to slowly fall asleep, I heard Harumi laugh while walking out of the room.

When I opened my eyes, there was just water. I'm assuming I was dreaming. I haven't slept in awhile so I can tell the difference between actual life and just dreams. I looked at the water and noticed the same flowers Harumi gave me were in the water. I realized I couldn't breathe it in. I started to cough, I fell on my knees and tried to cover my mouth. I looked around, I saw someone. He looked familiar, it wasn't him or Hirioko. I tried to look at their face, I realized something. They didn't have a face, they didn't even look like regular gods. It had to be one of the top seven. I blinked then they were gone. I felt something pull my leg, I looked down at the water. I recognized his face immediately, it was the god, Michio killed. I tried to pull away but couldn't.

I couldn't breathe underwater, I tried to kick away but I looked at the god for a quick second. I can't forget his face, he looked exactly the same. He had the same clothes and same marks on his face. He hadn't changed at all. I kicked his arm so he finally let go. I swam to the top again, I gasped for air. I looked around then I started panting. Was this a dream or was this actually happening? Does this have a meaning? One of the flowers was in front of me, I looked at it. I sighed then gently held it. I softly blew on the flower, just like Harumi did. When I finally woke up, I looked around. I wasn't trapped anymore. I was near the silence goddess temple, I can't believe it. I'm finally away from Harumi but I'm unsure if I'll be able to find him and Hirioko. I'm just so confused, why was that dream so real?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⢔⣒⠂⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠋⢠⣟⡼⣷⠼⣆⣼⢇⣿⣄⠱⣄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⡀⣆⠙⠢⠐⠉⠉⣴⣾⣽⢟⡰⠃
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣦⠀⠤⢴⣿⠿⢋⣴⡏⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡙⠻⣿⣶⣦⣭⣉⠁⣿⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣷⠀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠇⡟⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⣘⣦⣀⠀⠀⣀⡴⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠛⠛⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⠻⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠫⣿⠉⠻⣇⠘⠓⠂⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⠿⠛⣄⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣷⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Hello again!! Thank you for reading!! Sorry if it's short but I hope you enjoyed it!! I appreciate you all for reading and I'm grateful, have a great day or night!!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡶⠶⠶⠶⣦⡀⠀⣀⣴⠶⠶⠶⢦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡾⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣶⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢠⡾⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣷⡀⠀⠀
⠀⢀⡾⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣼⠻⣦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣷⡀⠀
⠀⣾⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⠶⠛⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠛⠶⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣧⠀
⢰⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿
⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠠⣿⠀⣀⣤⠶⠛⠛⠛⠙⠛⠛⠛⠶⣤⣼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡇⠀
⠸⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠞⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠗
⠀⢹⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠏⠁
⠀⠀⠙⣷⣴⠀⠀⢀⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡄⠀⠀⣦⡾⠋⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣸⠃⠀⠀⣾⣿⠇⠀⠀⣄⠀⠀⠀⣠⠀⠀⢸⣿⡷⠀⠀⠘⣇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢿⡀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⠛⣻⠉⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⢳⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠶⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⠃⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠳⠦⣤⣤⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣤⣤⣤⠴⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀