I'm sorry.

His POV: I'm so confused what's going on right now. Kira is trying to be calm but she looks terrified. What am I supposed to do? I can't do anything to help Hirioko. I looked at Kira, she covered her face then fell to her knees. I quickly ran over to Kira to make sure she was okay. She looked at me. It wasn't a regular look. It wasn't warm or kind. It was a look of fear. I've never seen Kira like this. I tried to comfort her but how can I? She gently picked me up then we both disappeared.

Hirioko's POV: I can't do this anymore. My body is tired. Akeno is watching me. I sighed, "why do you even need me? You already know where the human is." I spoke. I just wanted to leave. Akeno looked at me, he smiled a little, "our god has taken a liking to demons like you." My eyes widened, who was their god? I haven't even met them. I tried to grab Akenos leg but he grabbed my face, "if you even try anything, I'll put more poison in your weak body." I looked down at the ground, my body was trembling. I was shocked to see Kira. Kira grabbed Akenos arm. Kira pushed Akenos head down and kicked his back. Akeno coughed out blood then grabbed Kiras leg and tripped her. I was shocked then I saw him.

Kiras POV: I didn't know what I was doing, I had to do it. I tripped then fell on the floor. Akeno grabbed my hair. I kicked Akeno's leg then punched Akeno. Akeno grinned then I saw a blade. My eyes widened then Akeno aimed the blade to me. I pushed him then tried to grab the blade but Akeno pushed the blade into the palm of my hand. I looked at him and Hirioko. I knew what I had to do.

His POV: I don't know what's going on, I tried to help Hirioko up but I saw Kira looking at us both. She smiled warmly, "I'm sorry." I was confused and so was Hirioko. Kira whispered something then me and Hirioko were in a flower field? I was shocked then started to tear up. I saw the look on Hirioko's face. I've never seen him so disappointed.

⠀⠀⠀     ⠀⠰⡭⡲⠤⠤⢤⠞⣉⣶⡿⡝⡄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡲⠃⠀⠀⠀⠸⣀⣻⣀⣹⡅⣹
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠒⣇⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣉⣯⠀⠸⠀⠀⣠⡀⠀⠺⠀⠀⡧⠆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠜⡣⠤⠤⢄⡉⢁⡠⠤⠤⣼⠣
  ⠀⠀⠀⠑⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⢣⠊.  ⠀⡠⠔⣳
⠀           ⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼
⠀⠀         ⠈⢷⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⠊
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠉⠲⢄⡤⠒

Sorry for this one being short!! I've had a lot of free time so I wanted to do another part. I hope you enjoy this part!! Please ask me any questions if you're confused what happened!!  ˚ ༘♡✧𓂃꙳⋆ ^^ 🌷

   ૮_'_ა                                          
૮   • ﻌ • ა.
  (  ა  ૮ )