Kira.

Kiras POV: I woke up, it was cold, dark, and no sight of Hirioko or him. I don't know what Akeno used on me but it's making my body weaker than I thought. Someone escaped, I don't know how. He had been trying to escape ever since I got here. I'm assuming he's been here much longer than anyone else. I hate the upper ranks, they lock gods up because they don't do whatever they want? It makes me fucking sick. I'm starting to lose hope in Hirioko and him. I regret everything I've done in my life. It's my fault Aki and Asahi got linked in the first place. Am I gonna die like this? I'm just pathetic. I don't want someone always having to check in on me. I coughed, it hurts whenever my body coughs now. I hate it here, I looked at the floor. It was dirty, like always. I heard the door open, I quickly looked at the door, so did everyone else. I was hoping it was Hirioko or him but it was fucking Harumi. She makes this place worse than I thought. Harumi walked up to me, she smiled, "aw what's wrong Kiki?" She teased. I glared at her, "the fuck do you want?" I hated every time she spoke to me. "Don't be soo rude Kiki, maybee I'll even let you go if you stop complaining." She giggled. I continued to glare at her, she made me so fucking pissed off. "I don't need your fucking pity or jokes."I said while looking at her. Harumi smiled again this time she grabbed my arm tightly, "should I break your arm or one of your wings? Either way I'll enjoy it." My eyes widened, I tried to move but couldn't. Harumi laughed then I started to feel pressured on my arm.

His POV: the upper ranks were still talking about what to do, I still don't even know what they're talking about. The party god put his arm around the temptations gods waist, "soo what are we talking about again?" The temptation god looked at the party god with a weird look on his face, "can you get your hand off?" The temptation god asked, that made the party god laugh. The soul goddess looked at the temptation god, "stop doing your weird temptation thing so he'll stop." The soul goddess explained, the silence goddess nodded. "I'm not even doing anything" the temptation god said while trying to push the party god off, "whatt? I'm bored." The party god said in a teasing tone. I had to get out of there quickly, since they were distracted. I quickly ran out of the ballroom then ran out of the building. I'm hoping the didn't notice.

I walked outside, it was warm. I didn't see Hirioko or that demon anywhere. My eyes widened when I saw Akeno on the ground, he was still alive. I ran up to him, I picked him up and tried to see if I could help. I saw a god looking at me, who was that? The god grinned while slowly walking up to me. I looked at Akeno, I needed to get him somewhere safe. I wanted to walk away but I couldn't. When the god stopped walking, he was in front of me, "do you know how fucking long, I've been waiting for this?" He asked. I was confused, I've never met or seen him before, "uh what do you mean?" I asked. The god looked at Akeno then back at me, "you're still acting like a fucking hero?" The god started to sound angered. I was getting more confused each time he spoke, "who are you?" I asked again. The god glared at me, "don't act fucking stupid, my whole life I thought you were someone to be trusted but you fucking lied to me." He sounded more mad each time he spoke. I tried to speak but he swung a blade at me. The blade made my cheek bleed, he grinned again. I looked at Akeno, I knew I couldn't fight him. I couldn't stay here for long either. I ran as quick as I could. He just stood there, watching me run.

The gods POV: I won't forget what you did, Michio.

⣠⠔⠛⠳⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢀⡍⠀⠀⠀⢹⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠈⣧⠀⠀⠀⠘⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀⡸⠏⠑⢢⡴⠶⠦⢤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠘⠷⣄⠀⣸⡤⣤⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⡖⠊⠳⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⡟⠁⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠤⣀⡴⣏⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⠁⠀⠞⠙⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣄⡀⠁⣄⢹⡆⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠻⠤⠤⣤⠀⠉⠀⠃⢀⣼⠀⢷⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠒⠶⢤⣤⣄⣀⣀⠀⠄⠀⢀⡡⠋⠀⠈⡇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠻⣏⠀⠀⠀⢠⡯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠲⠾⠋⠀

Hello!! Thanks for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this one!! I'm sorry for not posting again yesterday, I was busy with my friend since I was helping him with designs!! Thanks for being patient and I love you all!! Have a great day or night!!

∩――――∩
||     ∧ ヘ  ||
||    (* ' ー') ZZzz
|ノ^⌒⌒づ' ̄  \
( ノ  ⌒ ヽ \
\  || ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄||
  \,ノ||