Prologue

The cool wind was blowing softly, making the trees dance in slow motion. It wasn't sunny, neither too gloomy. A sky, covered by white, grey clouds.
And who knew, that at that day, everything with our friendship will end.

EREN'S POV

I was walking in the corridor by the ugly white windows, on the fourth floor of my school. There wasn't any living soul, because we were having a big break and I just got out from the boys toilet. As I walked down the stairs, I heard quiet laughter, that I recognised as boy's. Then there were said words, that I couldn't hear property, but knew that they were my friend, Edward's. I was curious and slowly, trying to make no sound, I slightly peeked from the corner to see my blue eyed friend talking quietly, somehow secretly with a horse named Jean, who liked to piss the hell outta me. Then they giggled annoyingly again and said their goodbyes as turned to walk in opposite directions. My friend, Edward was coming to where I was and I quickly, on my tip toes, walked down the stairs to the first floor. When I calmed down and saw that he wasn't going here, I continue my walk, looking for my frieds. Some girls were at the front door and when they saw me, they started squeaking and giggling. I gave them a smile on which they almost blacked out. I shook my head softly in perplexity. I don't know what they see, so different in me, that almost all of them love me. There are better boys, but their eyes are all, okay, maybe not all, but a lot of them, fixed on me, every my movement and expression.

I signed and lifted head to spot my frieds forward. A pure,blond coconut with crystal ,blue eyes, awkwardly, but calmly standing next to black like a night eyed girl with long, raven hair and a red, creasy scarf. One tall, fitted girl with freckles with a hand around a little cute, blond girl like an angel with a pair of blue eyes as well. A crazy girl with brown eye and brown hair on a ponytail, eating a potatoes as always, a bold, swearing guy with a sassy and an energy expression and grey yellow eyes. These are my friends, only one missing. Edward. I frowned, when I thought about him. What was he talking about, even laughing with this horse face? Sure, they didn't hate each other like me and him, but they weren't so close. What am I even thinking? Of course they will laught. They've known each other and I've seen them chat, so that means they are friends. I really need to stop to tear my friends from other people.

I didn't realise I was just standing, frozen there, when Mikasa, the red scared wearer called me and asked if I'm fine. I looked at her and smiled, ready to join them, when the other, famous group from the school walked by them with their captain and my most hated, shorty Levi Ackerman. He was walking in front like a leader and was looking at me, expressionless face. He then stopped next to me and with a slightly smirk said

"Spacing around won't help you grow a brain, Jaeger." His tone was deep and teasing. I clenched my teeth and narrowed my eyes at him.

"And cleaning won't erase the dirt off of you, shorty." I snapped with a smirk, when I heard some 'oooo' and 'buuuurn' comments from the groups. Shorty froze and sent me an angry glare, his eyes shinning with danger. He looked like he was going to kill me, when one of his friends, Oluo grabbed him lightly and whispered something to him. Levi turned his head at his friends and then back to me as he walked away with the following group behind. Some of them stared at me in irritation. I just let a quick breath and walked to my mates, wondering why isn't Edward coming.

Third person POV

The bell ringed, sharing its sound everywhere around the quiet school. Now it was the last period of the 12th grade schoolers. The white, plain doors opened and people started exiting the rooms quickly, already tired by all of the classes they've had.

One student with brown hair and ocean eyes was walking slowly, sighing of all the bullshit today. He was walking pass a door and he heard whispers and laughs. He turned his head and saw four boys and three girls giggling and staring at him. He made a confused face and continued walking. When he was on the first floor he saw all of the students, cumulated - some of them laughing, some of them giggling, third - blushing or fangirls, looking at something
And then talking with their friends. He just stood there, curious to what was happening until some of the people turned and when they saw him they pointed at him and now everyone was starring at, some quietly whispering, some giggling again, some looking positive and some... Disgusted. He was shocked, frozen in his place, looking confused and then, then he noticed the poster behind them. His legs instinctively started walking, fear of what he might see in his motion. When he was in front of it, he froze. His face was blank, empty, like never before. But his eyes, so may emotions went like a tape through them, making his eyes blink in light. Shock, fear, panic, upset, pissed, confused, embarrassed. All of them, from his eyes to his body, making him shiver vulnerable. He bit his bottom lip and felt his tears in his eyes. Slowly turning around to see the people, looking at him curious, some amused then concerned. He glared at them all, studying their faces, plainly. Then he ran. First, his legs made a few steps and when he was outside he ran. With everything he has. Hot tears were running down his soft face and his vision was blurry. He was running down the streets. Through people, without caring about them as they shouted at him. His legs were tired, but he was on fire. He was angry, confused and scared. He was running to a special place, that no one has ever seen. His beautiful, secret place in the forest, behind a lot of threes that were making a circle. A meadow. He sat on the grass and stared blankly down as his head was screaming. Who made that? Why? How did they find out? What's going to happen now? How will he look into their eyes? They will hate him. They hate him already.

As memories from their expressions were in his head he realised that his friends weren't there. Neither Edward. Edward? Wait. He. He can't.
Eren remembered what he said the previous night. He told Edward. He told him his secret. His biggest secret. And now? He remember, when he was laughing with Jean. He must have told him then.

Eren looked up with anger and confusion, feeling betrayaled. He trusted him. And he broke his promise. They were done. He wouldn't forgive him. That was his most, protected secret and he said it loud. Now everyone knew it. Tears started streaming down again. He has no best friend anymore.