Chapter 14

WARNING! SMUT!

Levi slams Eren against the wall once they entered their shared hotel room. The younger boy gasps and whimpers.

Levi narrows his eyes and growls out, "You've been a very naughty boy today Eren Jaeger. Think you can tease me in front of everyone like that, huh?"

"I-I..."

"Did I say you can speak?" Levi warns.

"N-No..."

"No what?" Levi grips on Eren's shoulders tighter.

"N-No Sir...I'm sorry Sir!"

"That fine arse of you is going to be sorry," Levi says between gritting teeth, "I think we all know what you've done wrong, don't we? Is there any reason you shouldn't receive a harsh punishment?"

"N-No sir..."

"That's what I thought." He smirks, a single finger trails down Eren's chest to his waist. He shivers.

"I'm now going to calm down a bit and grab a few things we need to use. Go take a bath and make yourself clean for me. When I come back I expect you to be naked, lying on the bed," Levi takes in a sharp breath and leaves the room.

_____

When Levi returns, Eren's hands are resting on his stomach, his eyes starring at the ceiling.

Levi clears his throat at the edge of the king size bed. Eren immediately looks at him, amber eyes wide and he whimpers. His body starts shaking violently in excitement, knowing that he's gong to be punished.

Levi slowly climbs onto the bed, kneeling between Eren's spread legs.

"You look beautiful pet." Levi whispers.

Complimenting. Ah, how much did Eren love being complimented. Levi always knows when to scold, when to praise.

Besides Eren is one of a kind. He is beautiful.

"Too bad that you've broken a few rules today. I must punish you, hmm?" Levi coos.

Eren whimpers.

"Turn around pet ." Levi orders.

Instantly, Eren obliques. He turns onto his stomach and sticks his tanned bum into to the air, creating a deep curve on his back.

Levi grabs a pillow and slides it under Eren's stomach to make him comfy. He them proceeds to place his hand against the smooth skin. He softly rubs Eren's bum and feels him shivering.

"Shh, you've done something really wrong today. Since you teased me till I come, I'm going to tease you many times harder but you cannot come. You have to learn this lesson, understand?" Levi starts off gently but finishes stern.

"A-Ah yes I understand Sir." Eren chokes out.

"Good." Levi remarks and picks up a leather paddle lying on the bed. Eren's eyes widens and he whimpers.

"Now shush pet or I'm giving you more. You receiving 50 on each cheeks. Count and thank me after each slap. Failure to do so, I'll give you one more. You can cum during the spanking and you'd better cum as hard as you need, for you'll not be able to do so in the rest of the punishment." Levi moves his hand up and down.
Eren frantically nods.

Without hesitation, Levi raises the paddle and slaps down. Eren fliches but doesn't move.

"One! Thank you sir!"

Slaps again.

"Two! Thank you sir!"

Soon enough, Eren's ass blooms a crimson red. He is gripping on the sheets tight and biting on his lips hard. His boner aching in his tight panties. Sadistic little fucker. He thinks.