Chapter 19

[Guess who's back, bitches]

You know that awfully painful feeling you get when you are so boiled up with different powerful emotions, such as anger [VIOLENCE], jealousy, confusion, lust, desire and then you suddenly start crying out of nowhere?

Now I do know it.
And it's not pretty. It's not easy to take either.

I was in the bathroom of our room. More specifically on the floor where my back was pressed to the door behind me, my knees were pulled up to my shaking body and my hands were violently hitting my head.

After Miss "I Suck More than I Suck Dick" took Levi with her, I suddenly started to hyperventilate. And you know why??

"Levi is mine. And mine alone. "

How do you get that, hm? What is that? Why did I said it? So many unanswered questions. But you know what? It doesn't even matter. Because the moment I'd assimilate the words my mind screamed, I was fucked up. I am.. Fucked up..

All this time, all those hints, bites, hits, these lips.. 
How could I not realize earlier what I was falling for..

I thought it's just for the joke.. And it was fun, but hell why did i enjoyed it way too much? Now I know.

Why do I never stop him when he's doing these weird pleasant things on me? Why do I never push him away when he gets way too close and touches me? All the confusion is gone now.

But oh my, my.. The worst part is starting just now..
You know what I'm gonna do..

I'm taking what's fucking mine back.

No more holding back, no more pushing away. No damn control. And I don't fucking care.

That's it.

I got up from the cold floor, wiped my tears of untold emotions and slammed the door behind me.

---

"Look, um, Marilyn.. I don't want to have anything with you right now, okay?"

"But whyy, baby boo?" She wined like a little baby and looked at me with puppy eyes. I'd never find this cute. This was a nightmare.

"Because, uhhh, I'm in my period?" I couldn't even think straight, she was wrapping herself around me like a snake would do to its victim and I needed to get away soon. Very soon.

"Oh silly boo, men don't have periods. Come on.. Kiss me and I'll make you feel amazing "She pured in my ear, looked me in the eye and bit her lip. I'd never find this hot either. This is a nightmare.

"Uh, just, Marily-"
And there we are. Cut off when her lips were violently crashed with mine. Why do I need to suffer this much?

She started moving her lips against mine as I was trying to push her away gently. Yeah, self control and shit before I cut this bitch.

But I didn't even need to back away before Marilyn was so roughly torn away from my body, that I almost lost my balance, so my back hit the wall behind me.
I was still confused by the all sudden attack as I opened my eyes to see what saved me from the devil. And I didn't know how to react.

He held her by the neck, spitting angry threats as his hand was wrapping around her tighter. Face red, body shaking, he suddenly let her  fall on the fall like some piece of unimportant paper and spit on her. She screamed, but we both didn't give a shit when he turned to me - carribean eyes full of anger and.. Desire? His face made me freeze like a statue before sweet shiveres ran down my spine. That face right then and there.. 

I already knew.

He ran up to me, grabbed me by my shoulder and tossed me on his own. Walking away quickly, he took me to our flat. I was sweating only by the idea of him going that far. My mind was going crazy, driven by my own desire and his powerful emotions radiating off of him.

Kicking the door open, he walked in furiously and let me down before roughly slamming me to the door. He had no sence of control at that moment. No barriers, no shame. Only the desire.

Eren crashed our lips together, two sweated bodies pressing on each other. His tongue violently wrapped itself around mine before I could even get control. I was slow, too slow for my own lust. And I thought I was giving everything off of me, but hell I thought wrong. Because when his teeth sharply bit onto mine with so much passion and aggression, I officially lost all control, completely being ruled by my animal instincts and passion.

----
Two months of missing. And I'm so, so, damn, fucking, freaking sorry.

Thank you sooo much for these 270 followers. I was gonna write a special chapter on 169, because.. Well 69.. But now I got 270!! Yaayy. Thank you for being patient.. If you were actually. I hope this story is not an uninteresting piece of crap anymore for you...

And I also thank you for all your votes and comments. I read them all, don't worry. ;)

If anyone here is reading Yes, Master - expect a new chapter soon.

Love you! ××