Chapter 11

Black t-shirt. Skinny jeans. White converse. Male perfume. Silver necklace. Hot wow.

He sat on the chair near the bar plot and looked around.

The big room was dark, the disco lights were the only thing that helped you see the smoke, which was making the boy breathes faster.

This was nothing new to him and he enjoyed it to the fullest.

His friends soon joined him and everything got noisier. More students came in. The music was turned up. A really good trap remix was shaking the room, new lights started to twitch.. Faster and faster. The bas was loud and the young teenagers were cheering, dancing or just enjoying the atmosphere.

Three people were sitting on a leather sofa, their drinks on the table. The girl was shaking the while sofa with her jumping and screaming, while the other two were just looking around.

White shirt. Skinny jeans. White Nike's. Gel. Hot damn.

The raven was sitting between his two best friends, watching the dancing figures like a wolf. His eyes locked for a few seconds with the green eyed boy.

" Hey Eren, come on! LET'S DANCE! " Sasha screamed while grabbing the brunette's hand and pulling him to the crowd. The rest of the group joined them with loud shouts.

" Are you readyyy?! " the dj shouted and dropped the bass.

Louder and faster. Eren was cheering with his hand up in the air like the rest. Connie was dancing like a drunk homeless man who won the lottery, Mikasa was just standing next to Armin who was smiling and laughing from time to time at his silly friends.

It seemed like the music got even louder, but the louder the better. The lights started flashing again, but now the remix was slower and the bass was shaking the whole hotel.

The raven saw everything. He still was looking at the dancing teenagers... Or at a certain one. Their group was already there and everyone was either sitting next to the three royalties or dancing with the rest.

Levi brought the glass to his lips and slowly drank the liquid, still starring ahead. His eyes never leaving the boy, who looked so young and wild at that moment. He always did.

Three songs and Eren went to the bar to grab his drink. Soon the only students not dancing were Erwin, Hanji and Levi. But the girl made them stand up from the sofa. The silver eyed boy slowly approached the crowd with his hands in his jeans pockets.

The new remix was faster and louder than the rest. The lights were twitching so fast that it looked like you are on slow motion. White smoke filled the already dimmed place. Levi was looking at the dj, enjoying the party. He didn't like loud music and dimmed rooms with so many people and germs and disgusting, dirty shit, but parties were an exceptions.

He turned to his right by instinct and his gray eyes met the green, bright ones. The brat was holding his glass while moving slightly with the music when he drank the whole drink, starring at the raven. There were little flames in his eyes. Or that was what Levi thought.

Eren was playfully watching the shorter boy, like he was talking to him thought his eyes. The Raven's lips rose in a slight smirk. This drunk idiot. They exchanged glares untill they got tired. First was Levi to go back and sit at the empty couch. Then Eren went back to the bar with his back to the shorter boy.

All of their friends were still dancing and drinking.
A few minutes later Eren turned with a full glass in his hands. He passed the couch when he did something he was going to regret dearly. While walking he, "by accident" tripped at some of his drink was poured on Levi's shirt.

The raven shot him a glare with his slightly widened eyes.

" Oops. " The bright eyed boy quickly hid in the crowd, laughing his ass off.

" Fucking piece of filthy shit. " the boy mumbled before leaving the party, which was close to end.

He entered their apartment and turned the lights on. The music was really shaking the hotel. He went to the bedroom and changed his shirt with a new one.

He then decided to wait for the younger boy, the party would soon end. A little smirk was placed on his face. The brat will pay.

After half an hour, the music was fading. Eren laughed for the last time with his drunk, stupid friends, Mikasa being the exception and headed towards his flat. He didn't see Levi for the rest of the party. He was probably somewhere with his group.

But when he entered the apartment, the lights were on. He's here?

Eren decided to go to the bathroom and wash his face. When he walked in, he was about to put his hands under the sink, but the door was suddenly slammed. Eren jumped a bit and looked at the mirror. Levi was standing there with his foot at the door. Smirking.

" W-what? Em Levi.. Ha.. Ha " The raven was slowly walking to the scared boy, his eyes lighten with amusement.

He suddenly pinned the boy at the sink, his lips going to his ear, whispering
" Say, brat. Will you ever again pour your filthy ass drink on me? " his leg rubbed between the younger boys ones. Eren's eyes widened and his breath hitched for a few seconds. He didn't feel so sleepy now.

"Levi. I.. I was just. Please. I promise I won't do that again." it was true was a bit scared of the situation, but the closeness and the leg pressed to his crotch were making him more worried.

Suddenly Levi's lips were pressed at the bright eyed boy's neck, his teeth biting it.

Eren jumped at the sudden feeling and instinctively let out a quit moan.

The raven the pushed himself off of Eren and left the bathroom.

What has just happened?

Half and hour later they were already in their bed, trying to sleep, but both failing. Eren was a little confused by Levi's actions, though he knew he was probably drunk and wouldn't remember anything in the morning. Actually the whole feeling of the midget's mouth on his neck was keeping him from sleeping.

Levi on the other hand didn't mean any of that. He just wanted to scare the boy, but when he pressed his body to him, he lost control. Unknown need suddenly took over. That was probably the drinks. It must be.

The tiredness soon took over and they fell asleep, thinking about how they would probably not remember anything in the morning.

------------------
Late update.. Oops. I had a lot of.. Stuff going on so.. I'm sorry. If there are any mistakes.. I'm sorry for that too, I'm way too tired to edit the chapter right now. Hope you liked it! Comment & vote.