Chapter 9 (part 1)

The first thing I noticed, when I opened my eyes just right after my blurry vision faded away, was the empty, made up side of the bed next to me.
The beast is not home. Yey. You don't know how happy I am that I didn't need to see his ugly face in the morning as a first sight of life. That would depress me. Sleeping next to him is worse enough, but waking up to this midget is something more than hell.

When I checked the time, it was 7:48 am. Uh, if I don't get up quickly I'd be late for breakfast. And since I'm hungry, I will go and get dressed.

-------

I was now, on the first floor, walking sleepily to the dining room. Entering it, I immediately shoot all the attention onto me. The girls slightly giggled, trapping me in a dark hole of stress. Isn't a big sign of "I'm gay af" not enough for them?.... Girls.. Can't find their logic anywhere.

I sit down, on the table next to my friends. Armin on my left side and Mikasa on my right.

" How was the night? " asked Armin." Did he do something?"

" Yeah, he ate me. What do you expect? We just sleep. " I answered and they gave me looks.

" Well, we don't know. Maybe he kicked you out of the window, saying your a dog's meat and you better be out. " Ymir said and I mimicked her with " he, he so funny ".

They started to talk about everyone, how they slept and what is the program today. I was quietly eating my breakfast and by a chance, I threw a look at the place, two tables ahead.

Just then, he was taking a bite from his breakfast, accidently catching my stare. I immediately looked down at my own food, pretending to be eating, like nothing happened. But I could feel his glare for a while, before the feeling dissappeared.

I swallowed my last bite and then stood up, walking out of the room, feeling a lot of eyes on me over again. Like I'm their funniest destination.

I don't know why, but I was feeling out of place. I was feeling a little sick, a lot percent annoyed and really out of energy. I was careless about the world, like I'm not even living in this time. Mad at everyone. And depressed. Walking like a dragging worm. And I'm feeling that way only when I'm bored.

I was now in the flat. I need to teach myself to not ever call it our flat. Like I'm living with this dwarf. Even my nightmares aren't that bad.

I slowly dragged myself to the bedroom. I opened the big, white wardrobe and took out my swimming slips. I signed and with unique, boring expression I came into the bathroom to put them on.

I've never heard the door opened.

I grabbed the door's handle, pulling it. My head, stabbing the floor. And when I lifted it, who do you think was in front of me, only metre away.

I screamed and bumped into the wall behind me, freezing pressed to it.

" The hell? You scared the shit out of me, Rivaille. " I call him by his full name, only when it's really serious.

And what was he doing?

He was leaning against the door with his right leg in front of the other and eating an apple.
Almost saducectivy. On which I couldn't do anything, but stare how his lips were pressing to the fruit so softly, how he was bitting off and some of its juice was streaming down his chin. And he was starring right into my eyes with his piercing, intense ones. But then his eyes travelled down my naked body, covered only by my swimming slips. Something in his glare gleamed.

Oh God. Not now.

I swallowed deeply and turned to walk to the bedroom, when he stopped me.

" Where are you going, brat? " his deep voice made me shiver slightly.

" The beach, obviously. " I remained calm, though I could feel my own little excitement and the lust of jumping at him right here and there, even thought fact that I hated him with all my heart, wasn't helping.

I continue to pack my stuff. Towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, ball, money and my phone. Now I was ready.

I felt a presence behind me and I turned to see him, leaning on the bedroom's door again, looking straight at me and my movements. What's his problem?

" What? I'm going to the beach, never seen a boy packing stuff? " I snapped and he remained his expressionless face.

" Just looking at you for one last time, before you die in the sea. " and he walked to the wardrobe, grabbed his slimming slips and then to the bathroom.

I hate him so much.

I sighed and put on my black shorts. Grabbing my stuff, I left the apartment and walked downstairs to the reception, where students were already waiting.

I really hate him. So much.

Armin came and we talked a bit, before all of the students, who wanted to go to the beach were here, ready for the adventure.

Now we were all walking, barefoot on the sand. I looked around. The clear, blue sea beautifully gleaming under the sun light. Relax, play and enjoy. That was my plan.

We stopped, our teachers saying this was the place, where we need to haver ourselves. It was an area with umbrellas, so I put my towel down to one of them and sit, taking the ball out of the bag I brought with me. Armin was right next to me. Mikasa above me, Connie on my left side, Ymir and Christa a little further. I relaxed until I saw where the midget is.

It was next to his friends, right next to mine. I narrowed my eyes and frowned. They better not come closer to us when we are in the water. And then a perfect idea hopped in my head.

Why not have a little fun, annoying them?

--------------------
I see your comments.. Everyday... And.. YEAH I'M FUCKING BITCH FOR NOT UPDATING FOR 2 MONTHS, THANK YOU... So I finally had the mercy to just go to my story and publish this, before writing the second part... Hopefully it will be today ( the hope dies last so you will wait) XD I love youuu all... And I know you love me too....- Aquarius Bubblegum ( greets from the wings of freedom)