Chapter : 1

Gabriel Armstrong.
.
.
.
.
.
Every employee is walking on an eggshell today, and they should be. They didn't do their work on time, and now I have to take care of this shit. They know I am not in a good mood.

My name is Gabriel Arnold Armstrong. I am the CEO and owner of Armstrong Co., which is a very successful company, but I also have a different job. I am the head of the Italian and American mafias.

My mother was an Italian mafia head daughter, and my father was an American head mafia son. Both the American and Italian Mafia families were rivals for a long time, but my father fell in love with my mother, and my mother also fell for my father.

They fight for each other, and after a long time, both families accept them.

After their marriage, I was born, and when I came of age, I took over the mafia, and my father retired and spent all his time with my mother.

I also have a sister who is five years younger than me; she is a Faison Designer and has her own little business.

After I took over the mafia, I also started my own company to hide the underworld side from the world. Everyone knows me as the CEO of Armstrong Co.

Everyone sees me as a heartless and ruthless man, and they are right. I am heartless for those who think they can cross me and get away from it without any consequences, but I never hurt any innocent people, only the ones who deserve it.

'' Mr. Armstrong, here is the file you asked for; it has all the information about Henry Stone, and here is the one you will need for today's meeting.'' Emilya brought meet back from my thoughts.

Emilya Gibson has been my assistant for five years now. She is very professional, which is one of the reasons she has been here for such a long time, and of course, she has done every task I give her perfectly and on time. Overall, she is great at her work.

''Thank you, Emilya, and tell me half an hour before the meeting starts,'' I tell her while I open the first file.''Ok, Mr.Armstrong, '' she said. I just nodded.

She took the signal and walked out of my office. So what do we have here? I think of myself and start reading the file about Henry Stone. He is also a businessman, and he is trying to take on the same project that my company has. I didn't mind at first because that's how businesses work—it's all about competition.

But now he is trying to buy one of my employees so he can have an insider in the company, but people here are loyal to me, and the same employee told me everything. So it is time now that he goes down with his company.

As I said before, I am heartless and ruthless toward the people who try to cross me in the wrong way.
While I was reading the file, my phone started ringing.

The screen showed an unknown number, so I didn't pick it up. I kept reading the file, and after it stopped, it started ringing again. I kept ignoring it, but after the third time, it started to piss me off.

Someone definitely wanted to die today
I thought and answered the phone.

But before I could say a word, I heard the most beautiful voice I had ever heard. The voice was soft and melodious, like a siren. I was so lost in the voice that I didn't even hear what they were saying.

"Hello, sir, are you there?... can you hear me?" The voice asked

That make me come back to reality, and I cleared my throat before speaking. All my anger is long gone, but I am still a little pissed. I don't like it when someone disturbs me during my work time.''Yes, who am I talking to?" I ask in a hard voice.

"Sorry to disturb you, sir, but here is a little girl who tells me that she lost. I found your number in her pocket. Do you know her, sir'' she asks nervously.

I frown after hearing that. There is only one little girl in my life, and that is Daisy, my four-year-old daughter, who should be at home with the babysitter because my parents and sister are on vacation; usually, they take care of her when I am at work.

''Give her the phone now'' I growled down the phone. I need to confirm if it is Daisy.

I am barely controlling my anger; she gasps, and after a few seconds, I hear something that makes me fucking furious.

"Hello, Daddy," my daughter said, and for her sake, I controlled my anger."Hey princess, why are you not at home? I ask her."Daddy Oly said that we were going out, but I lost her, and I can't find her anywhere now. Can you come please?" That fucking bitch is not supposed to go out till 6:00 p.m., which is what I hired her for, but now...

"Of course, princess, I am coming. Can you give the phone back to the lady with you?" I ask her calmly."Okay, daddy," after a few seconds, I heard some voice."Hello"

"Where you are, send me the address and stay there till I get there." She tells me the address. I told Emilya to recalculate the meeting and tell the driver to get ready.

The whole ride I was so furious that I could kill Oliviya for not telling me that she was taking my daughter out.

She has one simple task to do: look after my daughter for two weeks until I am at work, but that useless girl can't even do that. I am going to kill her when I get my hands on her.

But what I don't know is that my whole life is going to change and that I am going to meet someone who will have control over me like no one ever had.

----------------------------
-------

Okay, my lovely people, for all today is my first time writing something, and I know it is not perfect, but please bear with me and tell me how it is, and please do comment on how it is. Your feedback will mean the world to me. (Until next time, bye.) ♥️♥️