Chapter: 6

Vivian Flammary
.
.
.
.
.
It's been five days sense Sam harassed me in the staff room and leave me with a nasty bruise on my wrist. The minute we step into our apartment Melody start interrogating me and when she seen my wrist, well just say I had to stop her from killing Sam.

Whenever Melody see him she give him the nastiest look that she have and as for me I am avoiding Sam like plague and I think that for the best. He tried to speak with me after that day but I either walk out of there or Moly interrupt him.

I am looking for new job and Moly helping me. I don't want to work in bakery anymore. I am walking towards my apartment it's already dark outside I went to walk in park after work and didn't notice the time. Melody has gone to her parents. Her parents love me and I also respect and love them. They had invite me too but I made an excuse because I don't want to interfere in there family time.

I hope one day I will also have family to whom I love and had dinner with. Someone who I can take care but I don't have anyone whom I can call mine but I hope one day.

I was so lose in my thought I did notice someone standing in front of me and I walk right into there back. Before I can fall they turn around and wrap there arms around my waist and pull me closer I take a deep breath and the person perfume hit me. The scent is familiar somehow but I don't know from where.

I look up and my eyes meet the familiar ocean blue eyes. He pull me more closer if possible. My breath get hitched, I gasp and hold his suit jacket tightly.
He keep looking into my eyes with an emotion that I can't put my finger on.

We are so lost in each other that the world around us disappeared but I soon come to my sense when I realised that his hands are still around me. I look around and break our eye contect.

I take a step back and he let me go but not before making sure I don't fall down.
When his hand leave I start missing the warmth I feel when he hold me in his arms close to his body.
I want him to hold me again close to him.  My own thought has  surprise me I shake my head to get rid of it.

Stupid Vivian you just meet him twice stop this nonsense!!. When I was fighting with my thoughts Gabriel looking at me with small smile on his lips like I am the most interesting creature on earth and I realise that he was talking to me but I was so into my head that I didn't even heard what he said.
Stupid , stupid Vivian stop making fool of yourself and say something.

"I am sorry I run into you like that Mr.Armstrong." I give him little embarrass smile.

"Gabriel." he just say.

"What?" I frown and ask him.

"Call me Gabriel only people who work for me call Mr. Armstrong. And it's okey you can run into me anytime you want " He said and I blushed. Damn I need to work with it. It's so easy to make me blush.

"Okey Gabriel, still thanks for saving me." I said suddenly he fold his hands on his chest and give me the look of Disapproval.

"Do you know what time it is? Why are you here alone at this time of night?" he said. He is trying to hold his anger I can tell but the question is why? I know it dangerous to walk at night but we only mat once before today.

"Yeah I know I just gone for walk after work and didn't notice the time." I said I know he have no right to be angry on me but I let it slide this time senses I am already tiered and just want to go home and sleep.

"Still you shouldn't be out here this late there are crimes happenings in New york this past few months..." he keep talking but i got distracted, I didn't notice before but there are few people with him here. They are all are big in physic and had tattoos they all wearing black clothes and now that I look at Gabriel he is also wearing black from head to toe and damn he look hot in tham.
Oh come on, Vi stop drooling on him!!

"What are you doing here anyways." I ask him and stop him for speaking any further.

"I had some work here I was just leaving when you bumps into me." he said but not before thinking which make me little suspicious.
What work could he be doing here that to be at night.
I should probably keep going I am so tired I just want eat something then sleep.

"Okay , don't let me hold you back from it then. Bye " I said and stert walking but I just take few step when he stop me by holding my hand. His touch send shivers in my body it's weird but good weird if that even a thing.

" Not so fast I will walk you to your apartment." he said before I can refuse he told his man to wait for him in car and start walking with me. His hand still holding mine.

''You know I just live down the street you don't have to walk me there I can go by myself." I said. Where his hand touches me it feel like my skin is burning. It's give me shivers and it's feel good.

Damn I need to control myself. I didn't even know him that well. I take I deep breath.

''Hmmm.''he just Hum but totally ignore me. I just sign and we start walk toward my apartment building in silence, still hand in hand.

After reaching our destination he turn to face me and look into my eyes. There it is again, the same  emotion in his eyes that I can't recognize before.

He reach out and hold my left hand too and pull me little closer. I know I should pull away but it's feel like he put some kind of spell on me. He is so tell that I had to tilt my head backward to look into his eyes.

''Can you promise me something?'' he said in very low and sexy voice. I just nodded and keep looking at his eyes. His hand left my hand and cup my face.

''Words Bellissima, I want words.'' I gulp down suddenly my throat felt like sent paper and my breath get little faster.

''Y..yes.'' I shutter and he smile silently. Shit kill me now. Do I really had to shutter. I wish ground could open and swallow me whole right now. I can feel my face getting hot.

''Please don't wonder around outside alone at night it's not safe Okay, can you promise me that Bellissima." I want to refuse but something stop me maybe it a look in his eyes.

''Okey I promise.'' after he hear my word he smile brightly. He look so handsome when he smile like that , I thought.

''Good girl.'' He said and kiss my forehead his lips lingers there for few second. I gasp just when I thought I couldn't blush header he prove me wrong.

He remove his hand from my face and step back his right hand still holding mine. He hold it up to his lips and kiss it too , still looking into my eyes.

''Good night Bellissima.'' This moment felt so intense right now. He smile and look at my hand and start frowning his expiration completely change.

I look where he is looking and see that he is starring at bruise on my wrist and just like that the spell broke and I come back to earth. I try to take my hand back but his hold on my hand become tighter not hurting me but tight enough to not let me pull away.

''Who the fuck did that." he growl.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

( Okey my lovely readers that for all today I hope you like it please like and comment and tall me how it is. ) 🤗🤗