Chapter: 3

Gabriel Armstrong.
.
.
.
.
My daughter is sitting on the counter. Smiling so brightly towards a goddess. I had seen and been with a fair share of beautiful women in my life. But she is undoubtedly the most stunning woman I have ever seen.

I just stand there and watch her smiling and talking with my daughter.

At first, I was so worried when I heard Daisy tell me that she lost, and I was so angry, scratched that I was furious that Olivia had done this sh*t.

She is going to pay for this. I will make sure of that.

But now something just felt right, seeing how this stranger looked at my princess with love and care.

Daisy didn't notice me just yet. She is looking at this beautiful angel. I can't blame her; I am also doing the same.

Her light brown hair, blue-green eyes that are shining when she laughs at something that the other woman behind the counter said, and the tender and soft look on her face when she looks at my princess.

''Daddy'' Suddenly I heard Daisy yell in joy, and the women looked up, and we our eyes connected.

My breath knocks out from my lungs, and I feel my heart start beating faster. No one has ever had this kind of affect on me. Even though I was massed inside, but I didn't let it show on my face. I make sure my face stays blank.

That woman helping Daisy came down the counter, and she came running toward me. I kneel down and smile at my princess. Only my daughter can make me smile like that. She runs into my arms and hugs me tightly.

"Hey princess, are you alright?" I pull back and check for any injuries, but thank God there aren't any, or Olivia would have a slow and painful death.

''Yes daddy I am alright. I was scared, but then I met Vivi. She helped me. She even gave me ice cream and pudding to eat." I pull her into my arms and stand up with her in my arms.

Vivi... interesting, I thought.
''Now did you? When we go home, we will have more ice cream,  okay?"I said, and she nodded her head in excitement.

I look up and see that she is now standing by the counter. Just a few feet away from me. I gulp at her beauty. She is more beautiful up close. I wonder how beautiful she would looks under me. An image comes to mind.

Her laying on my bad under me while I was thrusting inside her and her moaning my name.

Damn I need to control myself before I do something I regret later. Like kidnapped her and locked her in my mansion.

Daisy tries to get out of my hand. I look at her.

''Daddy, put me down, please." I do as she says. She ran back to that woman.

I need to know her name.
Daisy held her hands up and silently asked her to hold her. And the woman held her in her arms happily. That never happened; she doesn't like it when people do that. She only let me, my parents, or my sister hold her like that; she never let any stranger do that before.

''Vive that, my daddy, let go. I want you to meet him.'' She said.

I walked closer to her. She is looking at me with wide eyes. I know that look; I get it all the time from people of the opposite gender.

She finds me attractive. It makes me annoyed when women look at me like that, but somehow I don't mind her looking at me like that, and I want her to look at me like that.

''Hello, I am Gabriel Armstrong'' I said, moving my hand forward for a handshake. I want to see how her skin feels against mine.

She looked into my eyes first, then my hand, balanced Daisy in her left arm, and put her right hand in mine.

And at that moment, I knew I was in deep shit. That small touch sent shivers through my whole body. In my whole life, no woman has made me feel like it. She gasped too when her hand touched mine.

I know, baby. I know I can feel it too.

"Hi, I am Vivian Flammary. It is a pleasure to meet you." She said, And damn that voice. It's even more alluring now that I am hearing it face-to-face.

"Indeed, it is." I muffle in my breath. She frowns a little.

"What?" She asked with a puzzled expression on her face.
"It's nice to meet you too, Bellissima." I said, clearing my throat and she taking back her hand from mine, when she realized that we were still holding hands. And bite in her lower lip.

Fuck, does this woman want me to lose the little control I had left? I need to get out of here before I help her bite that lip myself.

"Come on, Daisy, let's go home. I am sure Bellissima has work to do." I look at Daisy and try to take her into my arms. But she put her hands around Vivian neck and hid her face there.

"But, daddy, I want to stay here with Vivi. I don't want to go." She said she was still hiding her face between Vivian neck and shoulder.

I try to take her from her hands, but Daisy just holds her more tightly.

"Daisy You should go back with your dad. You can come over anytime you want. I am always going to be here." Vivian, tell her. Daisy looks at her with a pout.

"Promise?" Daisy asks.
"Promise." They intertwined their little fingers, and she came back into my arms.

"Bye bye, Vivi." Daisy waved at her.
"Bye bye, little Angel." She smiled, stepped closer to us, and kissed Daisy on the cheek. And step back and look at me.

"Bye," she said to me. I raise my eyeshadow.

"What, no goodbye kiss for me?" When I said that, her eyes got big, and she started blushing. I chuckle.
"Will I guess no kiss for me then? But I can give you a goodbye kiss." With that said, I grabbed her right hand, brought it to my lips, and kissed it.

She is so shocked to say anything. I stepped close and whispered in her ear.
"Till next time, Bellissima." and walk out of the bakery.

I make Daisy sit in the car and make sure she wears a seatbelt before one of my guard open the door for me.

"Find Olivia Shellie and bring her to my office when you find her." I said this to my guard and sat in the car.
I look back at the beckery.

Vivian Flammary I will come back for you, and when I do, you will be mine, Bellissima, only mine.
It was my last thought before the car started moving......
.
.
.
.
.
Hi, my lovely readers. Thank you so much for giving this book a chance. I hope you like it.🤗 Pleasee like and comment if you like it. And if you find any grammar mistakes, point them out so I can correct them.♥️