Chapter: 8

Before starting I want to apologize for late update. I have my final coming up in few months and I am going crazy with my school work but I will try to update fast next time but please bear with me this time thank you ☺️

_______________________

Vivian Flammery
.
.
.
.

The mint my apartment door closed I lain again it and close my eyes. I let the breathe go that I don't even know I was holding and sink onto the floor.

Behind my close eyes all I can see is Gabriel face. His reaction when he saw my bruises on my wrist is unexpected, it's like he wanted to kill someone and honestly I don't know what to think of it. I don't know why he cares so much sense we only meet like two times now.

But it's give me this wierd feeling in my stomach when he touches me when he hold my hand to examine my wrist or the electric shock and shivers I feels when he kiss my forehead.

Suddenly I had this greedy feeling inside my heart when I think of him really caring about me and a image come into my mind of me laying under him while his lips are on mine, kissing me so deeply and lovingly, whispering darty things into my ears while I moaning his name.

Unknown to me a smile took over my face and I start biting my lower lip and my breath get little faster. I was lost in my own imagination when a sound of knocking broad me back on earth.

It's took me few seconds to release that someone knocking on my door, from which I was laining on and have dirty thought of someone whom i just meet few time. The knock come again, I stand up and get my breath under control before opening the door.

Behind the door standing Mrs.Johns she a sweet old lady that live in apartment next to me with her husband they are sweet old couple that still love each other after all this years living together you can still see love in there eyes when they look at each other.

''Hello, honey I hope I am not disturbing you?'' She ask in gentle voice. She is a kind to women that you never see rising her voice no metter what. Her gray eyes only hold warmth and kindness in them.

''Of course not Anny come inside.'' I don't even know how I feel right now.

''Oh no I just try some new recipe so I just stop by to give it you.'' Now that I notice she holding some dish in her hand I take it from her hand excited to try it.
I remove the lit and take a sniff and it small mouth watering. There's heaven in my hands right now.

She chuckle and shake her head at my excited expressions.

One thing about Anny is that she like trying recipes from different cultures and she is great cook. So lucky me that I had try almost every culture food atleast once.

''Thank you Anny it small like heaven. '' I said.

''Are you okey Vivian? Your face look  kinda red.'' She look closely at my face. I don't know what to say I can't tell her about what was I just thinking when she knock.

I just told her that I was feel little down. After getting scowled by her about how I should take care of myself .she gone back to her apartment and I close my door.

As a walk towards living room I can feel the wetness between my lags from my early imagination. Its made me little sad when I think about Daisy. He is a father of a beautiful girl and that girl mush have a mother. So he much have had a girlfriend or even a wife.